Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orc Breeder - closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oppai87

Planetoid
Well i have a new craving and hope someone can help me with it, recently i came across a story, that had an Dark Elf captured by a Horde of Orc, Trolls and undead. The elf is then raped for hours, quickly enjoying the rough sexual act and even after being saved by her comrades from Alliance army made up of various elf races, dwarfs and humans, she longs to go back to the Orcs.

I enjoyed the story but i wished it would go further, so here i am with my revised plot.

A dark elf girl is scouting with her comrades when the Orc General and his troops attack, killing all but her, the General decides to rape the busty elf with his men. Soon her struggles turn to moans for more. The general decides to grant her wish and drags her back to camp where she is taken multiple times and told from that day forth she will be the hordes breeding whore and sex toy to be used by Orcs, trolls and Undead as they see fit. This Rp will revolve around smut, humiliation, macro cocks, pregnancy, gang bangs, orgies, cum bathes and tons more, i even have a scene in mind where the orc general has her on the front of a catapult, pregnant and bouncing happily on his fat cock for the wimpy alliance men to see.

If interested, pm me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom