Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Search - Cravings w/ Plots inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!

Hello there - You can call me Leigh and welcome to my thread. I am, of course, looking for a roleplay (of course). I'm a little random and like to chat while RPing with my partners, of course I don't mind keeping it strictly RP if you want to.

Table of Contents!
This post: About Me
2nd Post: Pairings
3rd Post: Current Craving
4th Post: Miscl. Plots​

General Info!

A little bit about me...I have been roleplaying for quite some time now, so I'm pretty decent at it.

First and foremost, I only RP on this site. Either PM or Thread, nothing off this site - so don't ask.

I can average anywhere from one paragraph to five or more paragraphs in an RP. I will not give one-liners, please do not give me any. Though, honestly, I couldn't care less how much you give me in length as long as I have something to work off of.

I am not on all the time, I have a job and a life, but I do like RPing to release some steam and relax. Sometimes if I am on, I may just want to chat but that doesn't mean I don't want to RP. This also means if you do not get a reply from me it does not mean I don't want to RP anymore - it just might mean I'm not feeling the RP at the moment. If I end up not being able to get reinspired I will let you know - but a lot of times I just need a break, do some other things, and I'm good.

If we have an RP going and I just chat, it doesn't mean I am bored with our RP, I just don't want to at that moment. If I get bored with an RP I will tell you. Also If I don't like your style of RP I will tell you, we can either work on it, just be friends, or can go our separate ways. Please do not take that personal.

Also, if I ever write something that you do not like, you can ask me to re-write it - I will not take offense. If you write something I don't like I will let you know and ask you to re-write its, do not take this personal.

About Me In RP Land!

Now, as for what I do in as far as an RP goes, I've done a lot. Below are a few pairings, but also feel free to send me some ideas that you like - I will let you know if I want to or not. I also have plots listed below as well.

Things that I will not do - please also let me know if there is anything specific that you don't like:
Adultery/Cheating
Rape
Gore
Scat
Monster/tentacle/blob
Death

Things I particularly like:
Teasing
Romance
Plot/Story

I also can play dom/sub/switch if desired, though I do like to have the situation pertain to who is what.

I also mainly like mxf pairings. I am female but I can also play a male role.

RE: *Insert Witty Statement to Encourage a Click*

Pairing Ideas!

Cop x Citizen/Criminal
Royalty x Non-Royalty
Arranged Marriage
Teacher/Student x Student
Sci-fy
Gang Member/Leader x Citizen/Potential Member/Member/Rivalary
Apocalypse survival
Space Travel
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Angel x human
Neighbors
Roommates (dorm or random)
Half-Blood Demon (like a neko, inu, fox etc) x Human
Bodyguard x Guarded
Traveler x Non-Traveler

Any plots below.

Cravings!

Hello! I am currently craving the following Pairing as well as the folling Plots.

Pairing
Regular life - like a student x student or a friends, or strangers, just something that is a little more "real".

Surprise in the Garden
They lived alone, worked, and just lived their life normally. They never would have thought that having a nice garden and backyard would ever end up causing them hassels. But that is what just happened - attracted by the garden a injured angel takes shelter. What would happen if they were to find the angel, would they let the angel stay, use the angel for their magic, only time can tell.

A New World
They don't know how they got there - they were in one spot and then all of a sudden they were in this strange land with demons and other things. Trying to find their way home they can run into many people/creatures - will these creatures try to help, or will the creatures try to kill them?

Remember: I am female, but can play either male or female roles.

Also, I am craving having this over a Thread, but I also do PM - nothing off this site though.

Miscl. Plots!

Space Runaway
Looking up at the stars and dreaming to explore the reaches of the universe and exploring the worlds used to be a thing of daydreams only. Now, it is no longer a dream, people have mastered space travel on space ships and people are now able to wander amongst the stars, interact with aliens, and have adventures. Unfortunately for one person, all their life was still just staring up at those stars and daydreaming. That is, until a rare occurance, a ship landed for some reason - now was their chance. Can they convince the leader of the ship - or one of the crew members - to let them aboard, or will they choose to stow away? Once on the ship, their adventures only begin...

The End Has Arrived
They all made fun of the idea, always just joking - not many actually thought it would actually happen. But it did, and now...well now...the world was fucked. The virus had gotten out (up to you on if you want it to be zombies or just a virus that is like the cold but stronger and kills you) and now people were dieing, people had to fight to live. You had to gain skills and quick, and if you couldn't gain certain skills you partnered with people that had the skills you were lacking. Groups formed for strength and protection. What will happen when one small group encounters someone on their own (or has a few people with them, up to you), they of course take them in. It's just about survival...

House Guest
With her parents on a business trip for a while a young girl (16+) ends up staying with either her friend or a friend of the family. While she is staying with the family, things happen. She finds out someone in the house is a very big tease, is it her, one of the children (also 16+), and will it end up causing stress, something to happen, only time will tell.

Playing with the Babysitter
She was never really known in school, she kinda just blended in - being a slightly above average student, she wasn't too popular but she had her friends and her activities. One day her teacher asks her about babysitting - needing some extra money she agrees. While babysitting she learns that one of her classmates is the teacher's child, something she never knew. She also learns that even though the teacher and their significant other act married, they are separated, it is just a secret for publicity reasons. What will happen when the teacher and/or the child get an interest in the babysitter, and the teasing commenses.

Interested in any of these:
Royalty x Non-Royalty
Demon x Human
Angel x human
Fantasy

I prefer to play a sub role but I don't mind switching.. PM Me if you're interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom