Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Neighbor (jena x ThomasRHellsing)

jena

Super-Earth
Rayne's cousin had paid the lease for two years for an extremely nice, upscale loft in the city. However, since she was a model, she was always getting called to go overseas to do photo shoots for magazines or to participate in runways. Six month's into her lease, she was indeed called to go to Europe. This time, unlike the others, required her to be gone for a year and a half. Not knowing what else to do, she had called Rayne to ask her to stay and watch over everything.

Not being able to refuse, the female told her cousin that she would, indeed, be able to live there. At twenty-two years old, she was grateful for any excuse to get out of her parent's house, even if only for a little while. The woman's family agreed to let her go, since she was doing a favor for a family member.

Her parents were Chinese, so her upbringing was a little stricter than normal, but she herself had completely different rules when it came to living. She didn't want to be famous like most of her family. Instead, she would rather live a quiet life in a library. Standing at only 5'2, Rayne had long brown hair with brown eyes. Most of her features were small, though she had good size breasts and bottom.

Getting out of her car at the address she had been given by her cousin, Rayne took out a box and walked inside the building, trying to locate her cousin's loft.

Thomas yawned as he opened his door, he was tall at 6' 8", almost albino white skin though his veins weren't visible. A red silk robe was tied tightly around his waist showing off muscles like a steel cord. Thin and wirey like a fencer or Mixed Martial Arts fighter as opposed to bulky like a weight lifter. His left eye was icy blue and had a jagged scar that started an inch above it, and ended an inch below it. His right eye was a dark and deep blue. He had white blond hair, brushed back and the back was kept in an elaborate waist length braid. The robe was intricate crimson with black lining the sleeves and flap. The sash was black as well.

The man opened his vault like door yawning he'd jut woken up. Nearly walking into a small asian woman, blushing a bit he held out his hand, "So sorry my name is Thomas Alexander Hellsing, anything I can help you with."

Rayne looked up, up, up at a man who had nearly run her over. Seriously, even though she was short, she couldn't be invisible. The man wasn't wearing much that she could see, which she thought rather odd. She would never walk out of her home in just a robe. At least the man had the decency to look somewhat apologetic.

He had introduced himself as Thomas Hellsing and held out his hand. She adjusted the box in her hands that was becoming heavier by the minute and smiled at him. "My name is Rayne Chen. Nice to meet you. I would shake your hand, but it's a little hard to do so with this thing," she said referring to the box of clothes in her hands.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm trying to get to my cousin's loft. Maybe I'll see you around?" She smiled again to be polite and kept walking, looking for her cousin's number.

Thomas blinked taking the box from her. He said, as he easily lifted it to his shoulder, "I assume your that model's cousin, she lived right across from me, you should call the bell en to do you lifting for you, I take it your from one of the less expensive apartments."

He headed down the hallway to an elevator. Getting in he typed in a security code. Then he pressed the appropriate button. Leading her to the top floor, two doors were obvious. Thomas undid the door was a practiced ease. Smirking he said "Pick up the red phone and hold down the 1 key, it will be the building super to give you your own security key, and door combination, everyone in the building is rich, so yeah, you and me are the only all year tenements, everyone else comes through a month or two out of the year."

Rayne was shocked when the man took the box from her. Her shock was only continued by the way he spoke to her. How dare he assume she wasn't as rich as he. Smoldering, she followed him since he obviously knew her cousin and followed him. She would need to call Amika later to ask her about this man who called himself Thomas Hellsing.

Once they reached the doors she smiled up at him with strain, as she wasn't sure how much more of his arrogant attitude. "Thank you very much, Mr. Hellsing. I'll remember that the next time a poor person like me needs help." She couldn't believe that the man actually thought this was a proper way to speak to someone.

Thomas blushed a bit as he said, "I didn't mean anything by it darling, just, well, I'm sure you don't recognize the name Hellsing, our company is know as HI-CON, we are an industrial leader, anything that uses plastic from Dixie cups or parts in super spy planes, six islands, 4 private jets, a few hundred houses, I'm the heir to the company however my father loves it, so he's allowing me to develop our sex trade, dildos vibrators that sort of thing, sorry if I'm rambling a bit."

Blushing again he said, "What I meant to say was, your used to doing things on your own, it's quaint, but I'm not, I have 6 maids in my apartment right ow cleaning cooking getting e bed warm making me a bath kicking my guest from last night out, I was going to get my mail when I ran into you."

He smiled charmingly, "If you need to borrow them feel free too knock and let me know in fact I have to invite you over to dinner tonight, what do you say, you, me, some expensive Chinese food, come on, a welcome to the building thing."

She had thought the name sounded familiar, but really didn't think much of it. Rayne did, however, raise an eyebrow when he mentioned that he was developing dildos and vibrators. The female had heard of items such as those, but had never actually seen one. "That's..interesting, Mr. Hellsing. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors."

Rayne noticed he kept blushing; it was almost as if he was shy around girls. How, though, can a male who makes items such as the ones he makes be shy around women? Her attention was brought back to the conversation at hand when he mentioned he had six maids that she may use when she needed. Chuckling and shaking her head, she said, "Mr. Hellsing, not trying to be rude, but I actually enjoy doing things such as cleaning on my own. It's a great stress reliever and it makes me feel good to know that I actually accomplished something in a day."

She started to turn down his invitation to dinner, but she thought, 'Why not?' Smiling, Rayne looked up at the man. "I would be honored to have dinner with one such as you, Mr. Hellsing. What time should I come over?"

He nodded his head a bit as he said, "No offense taken, but well, your cousins loft is as big as mine, and I have two guest bedrooms a pool, a main sitting area, a large kitchen, a bit of dining area, thought how much of that she has I don't know, it's a personal choice thing, then I have the main bedroom, the balcony contains a 19 foot deep pool and jacuzzi."

Popping his back as he yawned, he said, "See, this floor is split directly in half the bottom floor that looked a bit like a ware house, the size stays the same, the hallway is narrower than it seems, and out lofts actually technically take up two floors worth of height so it has a lot of ceiling space."

He smiled a bit, "As for dinner what time do you think will be appropriate for you, betting all of your stuff moved in showered etc, I don't' want to rush you after all."

A charming grin on his face as he looked at her.

Rayne shrugged at the size of the place. It really didn't matter to her. It's not like she had a whole lot to do during the day being here anyway. "Thank you for your consideration. I'll keep the thought of housekeepers in mind."

The female didn't have much to unpack; just the one box. She and her cousin were of the same size, so she would wear most of the other woman's clothing. The biggest thing was looking around to get used to the layout of the loft. "I can be over there probably around six tonight. I don't have much to do today."

She smiled up at him. "You should probably go back to your..guest..from last night. I'm sure she won't be too thrilled that she's been left alone while you flirt with another woman."

He kissed her hand, "Until six then, and don't worry about it, they are used to it see I'm an artist most of the girls I seduce are also subjects in my pictures I'm working on one called forbidden desire a bit sacrilegious but at the same time it deals with the animal part of the brain that represents lust, and the human part that represents what's morally right or wrong."

Thomas smirked saying, "If you have a moment."

He went in, grabbing a canvas he showed it to her. A girl maybe fifteen, one foot tipped in a way that made the mind run, a tattoo along her heel. Her hands covered her breasts and she wore panties. However something bout the girl seemed aroused, and needy, like that look you got when someone was horny and was wanting you. Something about the eyes drew you in, made you wonder what she looked like.

Thomas spoke again, "It's a bit odd I'll admit but the idea occurred to me, when I found out 99% of American men have asked a girlfriend, or spouse to dress as a school girl or Nun, weird huh?"

Rayne wasn't sure what she was getting herself into. Seduction? Paintings? It was unreal how someone could be so aloof when it came to relations in bed. She decided it was best she kept her opinions to herself, however.

The female waited as patiently as she could while Thomas went inside his own loft. Didn't he realize she had things to do if she were to meet him at six for dinner? When he came back, she looked at the picture and almost gasped in surprise. The girl was practically a child, and shouldn't look like that. However, the painting, from an artistic point of view, was rather good.

She looked from the painting to Thomas and raised one delicate eyebrow when he mentioned males asking females to dress in taboo clothing. "Interesting. I wouldn't know about things of such nature, Mr. Hellsing."

He shrugged, laughing a bit, "Meh, the your sex life must be a bit boring, everyone has a freaky side most just keep it hidden heck did you know most brothels have what they call an "Innocents" girl, one who looks anywhere from 14 to 17, it's part of what they call the Rainbow of pleasure the idea is to have a woman not only of every skin color, but also of different persuasions, dominant, submissive, etc."

He picked the portrait up, "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, my father was the son of a pair of Nymphos and as such was very openly sexual he loved to see how any women he could seduce before getting caught by my other who loved to catch hi and get expensive things from him, match made in heaven or hell, my first memory is my father buying me a horse to not tell my mother he was riding my equestrian trainer, good times I'll see you at six then."

Thomas picked up his picture, and turned around he wanted to shower and get dressed appropriately for dinner. Even as he ordered out. Blinking at the door he turned around, "Oh, and any asian foods I need to be careful of ordering, wouldn't' want you to go into Antiflimactic shock, very un nice that."

Back
Top Bottom