Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Krys Snape & Shinx)

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
Taylor looked around at everyone in the crowd as she sat and played a solo on the drums. Everyone loved when she played even if the crowds weren't too big yet the people in them made a lot of noise. Taylor had dreams of making it big one day and getting bigger gigs then the bars and clubs her and her band had been working in for the last few years. When the song finished Taylor stood up and took a drink from the water bottle that was sitting next to her on one of the amps. It was finally time for a break so Taylor made her way outside through the back door and lit up a cigarette and leaned against the wall, the cool air felt so refreshing against her sweaty body.

Lara Zlatos was the guitarist of a small band. Known in town and places nearby but they weren't full-time artists, something especially Taylor got pissed off by. Lara didn't liked the drummer that much and had to take some hits and kicks from time-to-time. She could take the hits, she could not stand her acting like the bandleader. Though, she took it, because the music made everything seem allright.
The show was going allright, she felt really great. She always felt great, but truth be told, she's kind of an attention whore. She loved the crowd, she loved people watching at her and this was for her the best way to get the attention.
When it was time for a break, she set her guitar in the stand and went backstage to grab some cigarettes. She hated being left alone with Taylor all the time, they were the only two smokers in the band and that means she became often Taylor's easy target. Well, at least both Taylor and Lara did a great job this evening, the blonde girl didn't expect the drummer being agressive tonight.
Lara lit up one of her cigarettes and inhaled convincing. When not playing guitar, she was a chain smoker. Lara looked up at Taylor. ''Hey girl, it's going awesome, innit?'' She said, while smoke left her mouth. She knew her English slang wasn't making her populair around here either.

When Lara came outside Taylor pretty much ignored the fact she was there until she asked a question, she let out a small laugh then looked at the blonde. "Yeah it's fucking great working in bars all the time, ya know if people would just listen to me we'd be a lot further then we are now but unfortunately our fearless leader thinks she has everything all figured out" ,Taylor said sarcastically. She took another drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke out. When she finished her smoke she stomped it out then smirked, "I think it's time for a nice drink....a nice....big....drink". Taylor winked at the girl and made her way back inside and over to the bar and ordered a long island iced tea.

Oh god, Taylor was unhappy again. Why couldn't she just be happy for once? Lara let her eyes roll and sighed. ''Yes, I in fact think it is great work in bars, Taylor.'' She said and ignored the fact that the drummer wanted the blonde to go inside. Instead of walking with her, she lit another cigarette like a real chain smoker. ''She drinks like a whore at gigs and expects to become a worldwide famous band.'' She said to a random stranger walking by, while Taylor was inside. It wasn't true that Lara didn't like the idea of becoming famous, it was just that she tried her best to preform and she'll see at what level they belonged. She took another drag on her cigarette en left the rest burning on the ground.
Lara walked inside and ordered a water backstage. She took the water and sat down on a lazy chair, she was the only one at the moment backstage. The break would be another half an hour, maybe she should lit another cigarette? Or should she go into public too catch some compliments? By doubting she decided not to choose and just sat there in that lazy chair.

Taylor took a sip from her drink and watched the television that was on the wall, she had to admit for a bar the place was pretty nice. The wrestling pay per view was on and Taylor was a huge fan of wrestling so she drank her drink and watched the match that was on. She looked over at a girl sitting at the bar cheering on one of the guys in the ring so she walked over and sat next to her, "So you like this shit huh"? Taylor asked. The woman nodded her head and said, "Hell Yeah, I like the music being played here too"! Taylor smiled, "Yeah I'm the drummer of the band" ,she told the woman. "Yeah I heard you were a jerk from your blonde friend I believe she plays guitar" ,The woman said in response. Taylor's smile quickly turned to a look of anger, she downed her drink then made her way backstage to where Lara was. "So you think I'm a fucking jerk huh? Why because I'm sick of being at the fucking bottom or is it because I drink too much? You're a fucking bitch"! Taylor said angrily as she walked toward the girl.

Lara rolled her eyes and sighed, Taylor's face was full of anger and she just might sell a hit or two. ''You really want to do this shit in a break, we've gotta play in 30 minutes from now...'' Lara said and snapped her finger, something she always did when she felt a bit nervous. Why couldn't she just act normall for one second? ''Well, you know how much I love you.'' The sarcasm blew up the sentence. ''But you gotta get feeling and music seperated. ''The Offspring - Come Out And Play'' she said, refering to a real awesome song.
''And yeah, you're a jerk. Every failure of the band is somehow my fault, but have you ever seen me drunk at a gig?''

Back
Top Bottom