Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seducing A Snake (Yoshie/Chuckeles)

Frowning she looks down. But before she could protest he gives her a quick small kiss on the lips. This indeed caught her off guard as she fumbles on what to say to make him stay. But by the looks of it nothing that she could say would make him change his mind. He was after all a Hero, and no amount of temptation, no matter how good would make him stray away from his beloved city and the thing he loved to do the most, save lives. He takes a step back from her and she could already feel the distance away from them. Her mind gazing off but then her eyes caught the small hint of sunlight approaching the atmosphere, yes they had talked the entire night away. Well at least she didn’t spend the night alone this time, so it was not a complete waste. She nodded at him and then when he said that he had stayed too long the only reply she could give was to blow a kiss at him.
“You truly are a good guy…Hero” she said as she went to walk into her house.

Iron glances back towards the sky seeing the hint of the sun starting to rise up. He hadnt even realized how long he had been here talking wit her. He had enjoyed it, but should he dare admit it to her. Turning back towards her is ready to make such an admission, but she is already walking back into her home. Giving her a small salute he leaps from the balcony on to the next roof top. With a pausing backward glance he hesitates, before taking off at a dead run. Leaping from roof to roof, it doesnt take him long to reach his home.

Slipping inside he tugs his mask off, revealing his natural good looks. Slipping into a chair he sinks into it feeling the weight of the night washing over him slowly. Tossing the mask on to the desk in front of him, his mind already wandering back to the woman he spent the night with. He found her fascinating, a smile creeping across his face.

Winry’s thoughts raced, she hated Hero’s she thought that they were good for nothing and wasting time. She had always met that one person who tried to change how things were. She scoffed, how could one person change something that had been going on for decades? This city had always been a problem, there was no changing it. It was run down and old and as the saying goes you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. She began to close her balcony and then thought to leave it open, besides there was something about him that she could not get off of her mind.

Her loft was amazing. The place could only be described as gorgeous. To your left was a balcony that was as big as the eye could see. To the right was the kitchen and bar lounge area and behind it was a waterfall curtain with all types of lights illuminating the water. The bar was stocked with liquor of assortments to her favorite Johnny Walker of different flavors. The kitchen had every appliance that you could imagine and they were all stainless steel.

The living room was in a different part of the house, there were no doorknobs, all the doors were sliding doors that activated when you came near them. The living room had its own theater like atmosphere, lights dimmed a projection like screen covered the wall the sofa, and you literally sank in. The carpet was plush and white; it was like walking on a cloud. There were all sorts of entertainment from DVD’s to game consoles and every game for the PS3, 360, and Wii consoles. An eighteen disk track stereo system that played both IPOD and MP3 songs just by name recognition and the wall paintings were wonderful. There was even one where Winry was naked lying with a white tiger. She blushed forgetting that was there. “I’ll have that taken down if you wish…moving onto the bedroom.” The bedroom was in a separate room and when the door opened you saw a giant red and black California King size Canopy bed with pillows adoring the top. The pillows were hand made from different parts of Europe, Asia, and India, imported with the finest silk and other different types of cloth. The bedroom too had a balcony and you could see the entire loft from where you were standing. The curtains were a shade of black that was a mixture of silk and cashmere. Candles surrounded the place and there was a fifty karat gold chandelier that was in the middle between the bed and the balcony. The Dresser was Armani, it had three walk in closets and the lamps were from Peru.
She sat on the sofa and grabbed her another glass of Johnny Walker. “Maybe today I can see him again.” She said sipping her poison.

Iron stands up slowly as he looks around the room slowly. Its a simple room, an easy fit for his life style. Swallowing softly he moves across the carpet flicking on a couple of lights. The apartment is a simple loft with a seperate room just for the bathroom and shower. Running his fingers through his dark hair he coughs softly the aches from the earlier fights starting to catch up to him. Stripping out of his uniform he hangs it up inside the concealed closet. Laughing softly his mind still lingers on Winry, the striking beauty of the woman still catching him off guard.

Moving to stand before the mirror in the bathroom he stares at his reflection hesitating a moment. Sighing softly he heads into the shower letting the water run over him till his muscles are relaxed. With a towel wrapped around him, he moves to the bed collapsing into it. Rolling on to his back he stares at the ceiling silently for a few moments. He tosses for a few minutes before slipping into a shallow sleep.

Lying on the couch she was accustomed to, being alone she was accustomed to, but thinking about someone she was not. Having someone on her mind, she was not used to. Tossing and turning she was used to, being up all night because of Johnny Walker she was used to. But being up all night because you are thinking about wanting to see someone who you like or found attractive was not her cup of tea. Getting up from the couch she decided that she wanted to lie in her bed, but the moment that she moved to use her legs, they didn’t want to work. She looked up at the ceiling, it was spinning and she knew what that meant. Yes, she was drunk.
Somehow tonight the floor would be her company since she could not find a way to get anywhere else.

Iron manages a few hours of sleep before rising to face the world once more. Rising out of the bed slowly he flicks on the tv listening to the reports flooding in from the news. Pausing he stares at it for a moment, the womans words from the night before coming back to him. Was his fighting all for nothing, his struggles against those who would tear the city down around them just to see it burn. Leaving the tv on he moves to sit on the edge of the bed staring off silently. Those same questions that he had kept quiet, well up to now as he questions his own motives for fighting for this town. Shaking his head to clear out the doubts he begins dressing in his uniform wanting to head back out once more.

It was morning, very early in the morning, but Winry could not sleep. Johnny had worn off so she could move about but here she was in her loft, alone and bored. No one to call because she had no friends so she figured that she would lotion up on her balcony, besides it was early and she wanted to feel the morning breeze. Winry was more comfortable naked than with clothes on. Walking out onto the balcony she perched up against the wall and began applying her lavender lotion all over her body taking her time to smooth out working her way up from her toes to her legs and inner thighs. She moaned softly at the smell mixed with the morning dew. Even though she hated mornings there was still something breathtaking about the way the sun rose and the mixture of colors it brought about with it.

Iron takes to the roof tops once more as he scans the alleys for any danger that he might need to break up. With a started look he realizes his path has brought him to the roof overlooking Winry's apartment balcony. Swallowing he moves to the edge looking down slowly. His eyes widen seen her naked form below him. He stares at her form as he shakes his head for a moment. With a slow sigh he starts to step back not wanting to intrude on the moment she seems to be having with herself. As he does step back he causes a few tiles loose that skid across the other tiles making alot of noise. Kneeling he grabs them, but not before the sounds have been heard.

“Well now Innocent, it seems that I was not the only one who could not sleep, then again as the hero of these misguided streets let me guess evil never sleeps or some shit like that? You know, you never cease to amaze me. I know you are there, for a savior you aren’t that stealthy. Or lemme guess you were just passing by?” She took the lotion bottle and throws it up to him. “Don’t just stand there; make yourself useful and lotion my back. I can never reach it.” She said placing her hands on her hips. The lotion smelled like cherry blossoms and had quite an alluring smell to them if one was to inhale. Secretly she was glad to see him again and she wanted to talk to him more but what would she say?

He hesitates after catching the lotion, a smile forming on his face. Moving to the edge of the roof before jumping down to land on the balcony beside her. "I was just out on patrol is all. I wont give you the line you seem to be expecting from me, although I was looking forward to seeing you again." He smiles as he squirts some of the lotion into his hands. With a gentle ease he presses his hands into the smooth skin of her back. "You do realize that you are standing out here naked for the whole city to see you." There seems to be a hint of a jealousy in his voice, as his hands rub the lotion into her skin. "Do you ever sleep fully through the night?"

She sighed as he placed his hands on her. His hands were hard, yet smooth like that of someone who could hurt her and please her all in the same breath. “Yes, a little lower.” She said bending over the balcony almost putting her ass on him.”Yes I know I am out here on my balcony naked but I don’t see anyone else out here, well besides you…but I know you already, and I half expected to see you again.” She said with a smirk. The sun looked beautiful from where they were standing and she was happy to share this sunset with someone other than a glass of Johnnie Walker. "No, I don't sleep very well... alone, but if I had company maybe I'd sleep a little better don't you think so Innocent?"

A soft smile spreads across his face as he watches her relax as his hands work her back. He hesitates just a moment as she tells him to go lower, before his hands do indeed move lower on her back. "I wasn't sure if I would be back this way for some time. If I patrol the city in sections it keeps people on their feet." His smile stays as he continues to rub the lotion into her skin. "I dont usually sleep for more then a few hours each night. I dont know if I can explain it." Without him meaning to his fingers begin to stray down a little more almost touching her ass now. "You should find someone to keep you company then."

“Finding someone to keep me company and finding someone who enjoys keeping me company are two different things Innocent. Think about it, would you rather have someone who is there and not say anything just to keep you company or would you rather someone who will stimulate….” She turned around and put her arms on his neck, she was close to him now. “Your mind.” She said in a whisper into his ear. “I want someone who wants to be around me… who thinks about me as much as I think about them, who compliments me and in some ways are my opposite. Besides, I like a challenge.”

He blinks softly as she turns around wrapping her arms around him. Swallowing softly his eyes look down on to her body or at least what he can see with them in this position. Without truly thinking about it he brings his hand up to touch her cheek, pushing back a strand of her hair over one ear. "Does that mean you have been thinking about me then?" He smiles at her softly as he looks into her eyes tenderly. His eyes seem to shine slightly as he continues to caress her cheek. "I prefer someone to stimulate my mind, as well as someone I am comfortable around with."

Her fiery red eyes held a lust filled look in them. She smiled, his dark voice made her tremble. When he asked her the question she wanted to deny, but she knew that she could not. Smiling she touched his arm. “Now if I told you that it would mean that I like you or something Innocent. Then, if I said that I liked you… well I have no idea what would happen to your ego. Tell me Innocent have you been thinking about me as well… since you are here with me now?” She said blushing. “Someone to stimulate your mind… tell me, how do I go about doing such a thing?” She said poking around at his psyche.

His own light grey eyes look down into her eyes as he sees the lust filling them. Laughing softly as he shakes his head for a moment. "Im sure that I can keep my ego in check. It usually keeps itself back out of my way." Letting out a soft breath he studies her face for a simple moment. "I have been thinking about you. How beautiful you are and how delightful you seem to be." His fingers reach up to stroke her cheek softly as he looks into those eyes of hers. "You challenge my ideas of why I do what I do."

There was that grin again, that grin that let him know that the wheels were turning in her head. That grin that seems to stare at him with obvious longing and only she could make that grin. She folded her arms and repositioned herself so that now she was leaning on him and looking into his eyes. “You have the eyes of someone who’s confident about what they do. You have the eyes of someone who knows what they are doing is the right and only way about doing things. I have to challenge that because I for one do not agree. This world…” She pointed out beyond the balcony. “You have seen this world, you know it all too well, think about it… what is the point of saving this when so many people are out to destroy what you have. When no one believes in your cause? In a way I envy you for having this thing called hope.” She touched his chest casually.

Iron swallows nervously when she turns to lean against him. His eyes just watch her carefully as he listens to her words. "I fight to keep this city safe. So that people like you can walk the streets safely." He starts to frown as he brings his hand up to caress her skin softly. "I want to make sure that you and everyone else is safe, and the city is safe." A smile starts to form as he takes a half step back swallowing heavily.

“For someone so courageous and so brave you seem scared of a little ol woman like me?” She came closer to him and touched his hand. “You swear to protect this city, you swear to protect me… you know nothing of this city, you know nothing of me… So is it that you want to protect what you know little of? Tell me, is it my mystery that brings you back to me? Is it the fact that I am aggressive and you are attracted to that?” By now she had him cornered, he was going to explain himself to her, or she would, like the Tigress she was maul him and make him tell her every one of his little secrets. “Cat got your tongue? Cause I’m about to have it in a minute if you don’t fess up.”

He barely keeps himself from jumping when her hand touches his. "I protect you because it is what I can do." Frowning slightly he turns his head to look into her eyes for a moment. "I protect because I have these abilities. What else would you suggest I do with my powers." Turning his head slightly he glances just past her for a moment. His head comes back again looking into her eyes easily. Smirking softly he bring his fingers up to touch her cheek, tenderly caressing. "I'm hoping that it will satisfy your curiosity my little kitten." He smiles at her as he teases her by calling her a kitten.

She paused. He had a good point, but she had other plans to play with his powers. She closed the gap between him and her and she smiled. “Well those powers of yours, that super strength that you have.” She traced a line up to his chest and gave him a devilish grin that was laced with Lust. “Well you know what I want… you know just what I need, why not please this kitten and give her the toy that she wants?” She said teasingly. She felt his face. “So many people you work to please every day, so many people that you want to make happy. Why don’t you let someone please you? Let someone make you happy.”

Swallowing softly his eyes glance about nervously as she toys with him so easily. He is usually so in control of everything, but now it seems he is losing this precious control that he values so much. When her hand touches his cheek it is warm with a blush. "How exactly would you suggest I let someone please me?" He tilts his head studying her face as he keeps a poker face on trying not to let anything show as this beautiful woman riles him up. Swallowing again he hesitates before taking a step backwards from her inadvertently stepping back into her apartment.

He stepped right into her trap; he fell right into the lion’s den. She smiled wickedly and the grin on her face could send a chill up the grim reapers spine. It was now getting chilly outside her nipples were becoming hard and she felt this as she bit her lip. She was queen and she wanted to bait her king. She had her eye on something and he knew that it was him. She followed him each step of the way as he backed up. The more he tried to get away the more she zeroed in on him. “How you say? I can show you better than I can tell you, I can talk about it all day but we would just be wasting time on talking and that would get us nowhere. Now, back to talking about you and I.” She said.

Turning his head slightly he begins to realize he has stepping into her apartment. A nervous swallow follows as he glances back at her, his eyes dipping to take in her hard nipples. "What is it you would show me exactly?" He gives another swallow as he tries to collect himself, feeling her break through his facade of calmness. Forcing a warm, tender smile he locks his eyes on to hers. "What is it you wish to discuss about us? We barely know each other as it currently stands." As he talks he starts to try and move to let himself back out on to the balcony where he can more easily escape from the lioness that he seems to have awakened.

“Where do you think you’re going little one?” She blocked the door. The look in her eyes, that grin she made, the way her body swayed towards him. He was playing hard to get and she was loving it. “A hero such as yourself wouldn't dare leave a job unfinished right?” Her eyebrow raised. She was taunting him. She was baiting him. Cats usually played with their food before they ate it anyway and that was exactly what she was doing. “What’s the matter Innocent? You are invincible right? So you won’t die if I do this.” She kissed his neck softly. "About us...there is a lot of conversation..."

Back
Top Bottom