Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seducing A Snake (Yoshie/Chuckeles)

KelpieCepter

Singularity
Mr. Iron stood on the roof overlooking a run down section of the city he had adopted. It wasnt the best name he could have used, but during an interview with a reporter who wouldnt leave him alone he just spat it out. Now the name stuck with him and it had grown on him. His outfit was simple a dark grey color that looked like a wrestlers uniform. His mask hide everything but his eyes. He had a separate life that he wished to keep hidden.

Standing now on the roof as the moon was rising, his eyes scanning the alleys bellow him for trouble. Frowning slightly he shakes his head. He was still trying to get used to this whole hero business. His head turns as he hears yelling coming from one of the alleys. Kneeling slightly he watches them, waiting to see if his intervention will be needed. While watching them his attention his focused solely on the two men below.

Winry stood on her balcony in only her short purple towel, her hair was tied up as she fiddled to pull it back into a bun. The towel was tight fitting caressing all the proper curves of her body; her voluptuous 34DD breasts, her shapely bouncy, round ass and those hourglass hips. Yawning and still dripping wet she scratched her head and the bun dropped and her hair fell to her back. She had just woken up and taken her nightly shower, this always followed shortly by a bottle of Johnny Walker. Walking back into the kitchen to get her love she came back out on the balcony and leaned over it with the bottle of Red Label in her hands tilting it to her lips the cool fire scorched down her throat like ice fire.

“City of lights my ass… there is nothing interesting about this place. Not even the rats like it here…” She sighed and drank another sip.

Iron turns slightly hearing the sound of a woman's voice coming from a balcony just below him. Smiling softly he tilts his head to watch the woman fascinated by her figure barely hiding beneath her purple towel. He shakes his head trying to clear it as the two men below him begin to argue even louder. Sighing softly he stands fully waiting to drop down on them before it can escalate into something. Taking a few steps back he leaps down over the side, pulling a flip in the air which takes him directly past her balcony. Landing with a heavy thud that draws the attention of those two men.

Standing to his full height he starts to advance on those men. "Both of you need to separate and go your own ways." He keeps his body tensed, but ready to move if needed. One of the men smiles evilly, drawing a knife from inside his pocket. The knife causes Iron to hesitate not having expected the knife to be drawn on him.

Winry’s night time rendezvous by herself was quite ruined because of the commotion that she had heard. She was expecting a quiet boring night with her only friend Johnny Walker. She leaned over the balcony and looked upwards however the voice that she had heard was not upwards. Now it was down on the ground. Frustrated she leaned down and peered into the night.

“Hey! Shut the hell up down there, can’t a lonely woman get some peace in this place? There’s always one I swear!” She sighed. Looking again even though she was half blind she could see that the man had drawn a knife on the other man. Winry was very intrigued by sharp objects and because of her career she had to deal with all walks of life from drunks, to assholes, to obsessive men. Nothing was ever a surprise to this woman. Frowning she yelled toward the man. “Really! A small hunting knife? That’s not even good to cut a steak with. I bet it’s not even properly sharpened.” She growled.

Iron turns slowly to look up at the woman yelling down at them. "Miss please go back inside. I can han...." His words are cut off as a hidden thug ambushes him slamming a metal pipe into the back of his head. Stumbling forward slightly he turns back to face the man. As the thug goes to hit him again he catches the pipe. With a slow smile he crumples the pip up pushing it back into the mans chest forcing him backwards. As he continues to push the man back into the wall, before knocking the man out by driving the pole into the mans chin. Turning back towards the other two who seem to be nervous.

Cracking his knuckles slowly he starts moving towards the last two men. "I believe the two of you should leave now." He smiles as the man with the knife grabs the others arm tugging him away. Glancing back up towards the woman, he offers her a gentle smile nodding his head at her. "I think its safe for you to resume your drinking maam."

She straightened up her towel and then glared at him. Placing her hand on her hip she sneered at him and as she spoke she tapped her glass.
“So, lemme guess you are Captain-Save-A-Hoe? Well I don’t need saving… this town might need a hero but I do not. Come to think about it have you looked at this damn place? There is nothing worth saving… the streets were always like this and the alleyways… well the rats are cleaner than what comes out of them. I have more respect for the criminals; at least they know that this world cannot be saved.” She stopped and took a sip of her drink. Peering over the side she decided to tilt her glass. “You look like you could use a drink more than I could … I tip my drink to you, I commend you for your stupidity Hero…”

Mr. Iron blinks slightly confused by the woman's rant. Tilting his head back even further he studies the woman as she adjust her towel. "Miss I dont believe you should be drinking that much while you are on the balcony." With a soft smile, he launches himself from the ground, adjusting himself as he lands on the balcony. "I may not be able to save the world, but I do what I can to try and save this world." Crossing his arms over his chest, he takes a moment to study the woman before him. "And there are other heroes who try to save what they can." As he moves to step closer to her, his eyes glance inside the apartment noting a few key objects seeing that they fit the woman before him. "What are you drinking exactly?"

34998.jpg

Winry smiled as he came closer to her. She eyed the bottle and then smiled. “This here is my old pal Johnny Walker Black label. He is my buddy from long ago and he’s been with me since I started this miserable life of drinking. Now, this hero shit… What do you hope to accomplish? By saving the world, no one will applaud you; no one will give you a thank you. Silly immortal, no one cares.” She said waving the bottle. She leaned against the wall chest out and glared at him. “What is it about being a Hero that you enjoy so much?” She said trying to keep the towel up with one hand and holding the bottle with the other. Then she looked at him and thought her actions rude so she tilted the bottle towards him. "Would you like some... Hero?"

Tilting his head softly he continues to study her, but his eyes seem to remain mostly on her face. "I try to save the world, because its a worthy cause. Not everything in this world deserve to be just thrown away." He raises his hand declining a drink of her Johnny Walker. "I prefer not to drink on duty maam." He offers her a warm smile as he glances back down towards the alley studying it for a few moments. "Do you always stand out here and watch crime as it takes place?" His eyes turn back to hers staring into her eyes softly. "A hero doesnt save the world for the thank yous. We do it to make the world a better place for everyone to live in." Another smile comes from him as he turns his back to her watching a couple of cars drive past the edge of the alley.

“If you must know Hero, I come out here around the same time each day to watch you. I see your patronage to this city and to be honest, I hate it.” She takes another sip of her poison and continues. “Granted what you do is none of my concern my Innocent but you have that Good Samaritan aura about you, that cause to do right in a world that is full of wrong. You my dear, are outnumbered Innocent. There are so many out here looking to have your head, looking to disrupt what you do.” She toasted to him and drank again. “I come out here to watch you work. Also it’s my damn porch and I like the air blowing on my tits when they just come out the shower.” Glaring at him she closed her eyes and sighed her ice was melting in the glass. “Here…” She said giving him the bottle. “You hold that while I go and get some more ice. Hot Johnny Walker is not as good as cold J.W." Swishing her hips she left the balcony door open and headed to the kitchen to get some ice.

Iron pauses slightly as he studies her for a moment his brow furrowing slowly. "You think everything that Im doing is a waste of time?" He begins to rub his chin softly as he walks to the edge of the balcony. "I do what I do to try and make a difference. Ive always figured that there would be those who wanted to see my head on a platter." He is surprised by the suddeness of her giving the bottle to him. Starting to follow after her, he pauses in the doorway watching her form. "Im not used to having an audience when I fight my battles." He shakes his head as his eyes begin to roam over her form.

Those hips of hers moved with a vengeance as she headed into the kitchen. She placed her glass on the kitchen counter island and headed over to the freezer. She got the ice cube tray and shook it violently which caused her breasts to shake. Moving back over to the glass she placed about four ice cubes in her glass and then put it back into the freezer. Moving back to get her glass she caught him looking her in the eye. She made brief eye contact with him and then winked and headed back out on her balcony.
“What ya standing there for Innocent, fill up the glass!” She said placing her hand on her hip.

Swallowing softly he continues to watch her hips, before drawing his eyes up to look into her eyes. His head turns to glance towards the exit of the alley as she begins her walk back towards him. Moving out of the doorway he smiles at her, he unscrews the cap to her Johnny Walker. He glances at the bottle, after filling the glass screwing the cap back on. "So why do you keep calling me Innocent?" His smile is plastered on to his face, but it seems sincere. Moving towards the balcony he props himself up on it balancing easily. "Do you truly think I do no good for this city, despite every fight Ive been in?" His eyes search her face seeming to look for a response from her eyes first.

Her walk was sultry, her eyebrow rose as she processed the question. She walked towards him and sipped her drink. She then leaned on him and looked into his eyes.
“Well now, it’s a pet name that I call you. I’ve watched you for some time now and well in case you didn’t get the memo you my dear are the goody-two shoes. Mr. can do no wrong, Crime fighter, freedom fighter, peace keeper… need I go on?” She paused and looked at him and then with her free hand she touched his face. “That’s why I call you Innocent.” Swallowing the rest of her drink the poison started working.
“Speaking of do gooders, you probably have not done a …single…naughty…thing…in your life. Now have you?” She said briefly touching all over his chest making her way down to his torso and lower abs.

Iron swallows heavily at the way she walks across the way in her sultry tones. "Just how long have you been watching me miss?" He smirks softly as he watches her come closer. His eyes widen as she touches his face being much bolder then he truly expected from her. "I've made it my mission to do good, not to harm others." A shiver runs through his body as he feels her touch over his chest and abs. The way his uniform fits him lets her fingers feel every little contour of his muscles. Swallowing softly he starts to take another step back from her, the nervousness he hasn't felt since he first put on the uniform eating at his stomach. "Naughty things you ask? I barely know you miss." Taking another step back his eyes glancing over the side of the balcony as he wipes his hands across his chest nervously.

A smile crept across her face, he was really cute. She got close up on his face. This had been the closest she had gotten to a man since her late husband. She tried to find any reason, any question to ask him but she had none. “You claim you barely know me.” She began her statement. “Although I know you rather well Hero, if that’s what you want to be called. “I know your kind, Savior. I know what you want to do and I know what your goal is. The thing I do not know is why. Why do you try to make a difference in a world that clearly does not appreciate anything that you do, would do, or will try to do? You help strangers… and you don’t know them. You help children and you don’t know them. Those people who are your followers… you do not know them… So what is one more?” She said massaging his shoulder now. “So, tell me, Hero… what makes you get up every day and help someone that could care less if you lived or died?”

Swallowing softly he hesitates slightly as he watches her, listening to her carefully. "To many in this city stand by while crime takes place. If by my actions, I can save just a few lives then I will do so." He smiles softly as he glances back over the alley way, then back to her for a moment eyes on her. "Do you truly think I do no good for this city? Everything I do you think is for naught?" He gives her a soft smile as he steps forward hoping to get some of the moment back in the room. "I will agree that not everyone agrees with what I do, but if I can save just one life then I have done what I set out to do." His fingers reach up to brush against her cheek, lips curling into a brighter smile. Stepping to the side he takes the bottle of JW studying it for a moment. "This stuff isnt good for you."

Winry smiled at him a bit irate but she understood his actions and his intentions. She let him touch her as she marveled at his hand. She had not been touched in a while and having him just for the moment grace her with his presence no matter how small or brief it was she liked it. She moved closer to him, she was still wearing the towel and she placed her left ear to his chest and sighed. She looked up at him with loving eyes and said, “You know the right things to say don’t you Hero? You practice in the mirror each day don’t you? But… you have a good heart, you really do. I admire that, I mean I hate it because it means that you are a softie and a hopeless romantic but you are also a good person and are not jaded just by the things that people do. I envy you in a way.” She said as she held both his hands. “Look at you… you are this great person so called but I bet you have your breaking point as well dear… we all do.”

Iron turns his head tilting it to look down at her for a moment. "I actually did use to practice by standing in front of a mirror. Didn't want to look like a fool in front of the cameras." His hand moves to brush a few strands of her hair back over one ear. Sighing softly he begins to toss her bottle of JW up into the air catching it with ease. "How is it you find yourself being envious of me?" He arches his eyebrow slightly as he tosses the bottle up again almost dropping it over the edge of the balcony. Pausing a moment he steps back to her eyes twinkling behind his mask. "Are you looking to be rescued miss?" His eyebrow arches in amusement as he holds the bottle above her head keeping it away till she answers his question.

She pulled him to her and embraced him once he was closer to her she whispered to him. “No dear, I don’t think that it’s me that needs to be rescued… I think you need to be rescued from the likes of me. Then again, what can a seemingly innocent woman like me do to someone so… oh… strong and so… mmm nimble as thee?” She said cooing in his direction. “Why do I envy you Innocent? Because you have something called hope, a hope in humanity still exists in your eyes, I can see it, I can feel it. I do not possess such a trait.”

Swallowing softly he lets her hold on to him whispering softly. His hands come down to settle on her shoulders delicately. "Hope is all some people have left. I try to keep hope alive in those its left, and bring it back to those who have none left." His hands holds on to her shoulders pulling her back slightly to look down into her eyes. "I dont believe I do have anything to fear from you. You just need a chance to see what hope is out there in the world." He slips his hand down to touch hers, squeezing it tenderly.

Winry smiled, it was more of a fanged smile of a wolf who was about to make his move. Looking into his eyes her hand that was free touched his chest and then she licked her lips. “You seem afraid although you say you are not. You seem to try so hard to be good even though you want to be bad. You try to change something in this woman when you know you can’t. I admire your tenacity but your hope is not here Hero. As I told you I do not possess such a trait. Hope, freedom, peace, and love are not in my vocabulary. However, Passion, temptation and lust are…” She said as she moaned softly in his ear. She then tried to lead his hand down to touch her ass. “Look at you hero, is it that hard to maintain such a goody goody persona? Tell me…Hero, have you ever spent a night in paradise? Ever frolic in the wonders of passion? Mmm… ever tasted from the cup of ecstasy? Would you like to? Would you like to know what it feels like to be bad…? Let me tell you… it feels so, so good. It’s like a high you’ve never felt before. It’s like water in the desert, heat in the arctic. Let me be your addiction…”

Iron clears his throat softly as she speaks of lust, temptation, and passion. "My job doesnt allow me to give much time for myself." He swallows again nervously as he glances towards the edge of the balcony thinking of jumping over the edge to escape this temptation before him. "I havent ever spent time in paradise, and Ive never found the time to." He offers her a gentle smile as he brushes a strand of her hair back over one ear. "You offer to be my addiction, but Im afraid I have another addiction. I have to cleanse the city of the those who would steal the hope away from others." He smiles at her tenderly as he looks into her eyes. His own mind is split on if he should stay or go. He hesitates leaning in closer wandering if just one kiss would harm either of them.

“Well now Innocent, you are good at diverting questions are you not? Is it because your Mistress is naked? If you must know why it is because I would rather not dirty up anymore clothes. Besides it would be in vain seeing as though I sleep naked anyway. So, tell me Hero, what are your hobbies when you are not saving the world?” She said eager to know all or at least something about the man that she had her prying eyes on. His lips, begged to be kissed. His chest, she just wanted to lay there and his eyes, those damn eyes of his sucked her in every time and she would find herself staring aimlessly into those orbs of mystery. What was it about him that was so… alluring, so infatuating and so desirable? What made her want him, and what made her want to be at his beck and call whenever he was around? She could not place a finger on it, but one thing was to be sure… she wanted to place her fingers on him.

Clearing his throat softly he looks down at her with a tender smile. "If I told you my hobbies that would be giving away to much my dear." He lets out a soft laugh as he brushes another finger along her cheek studying her face. "I divert your questions because you ask some that could be dangerous for me to answer." Frowning for a moment he glances down at her for a moment. His eyebrow arches as she mentions sleeping naked. A part of his mind ponders granting her one small kiss before leaving, not truly seeing the harm in it. Glancing back over the city he starts to take a step back for a moment. "I think perhaps I have tarried long enough miss."

Back
Top Bottom