Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tsumi's Journal: Dual Hearts

Tsumi Okasaki

Super-Earth
Name: Clearly needs tinkering but I will stick with Dual Hearts for now.
Character Names: Warhiet and Tifa Tiffa or Tiffany. Haven't decided yet and I like the idea of jacking Tifa from final fantasy advent children.

A child is born. For the first six years of his life he is a normal healthy boy. Then one day he wakes up as a female. Both in mind an body. They don't make a distinction between each other because they are both one in the same. One person, one body. Two hearts.

For clarificaton: Tiffany and Warhiet are not two people in the same body, or even two seperate personalities. They are one person with two mentalities and two physical appearances. When Tiffany is present, Warhiet's body has become that of a beautiful young black haired, dark eyed woman. When Warhiet is present, Tiffany has become an atheletic man of equal age. Brown or dark hair and intense blue eyes. Very solid build.

Potential scenes:
A little girl stands on her front stoop knocking and trying to get inside. Crying for her parents to let her in because its cold and its starting to rain. She has no idea why they wont answer or keep saying that she isn't their child.
She falls asleep on the porch curled up tightly. In the morning Warhiet awakes and knocks on the door. Calling out for his mom, the door quickly opens and he finds himself in her arms. His mother sobs and asks where he's been and he says he never left. That she just wouldn't let him in all night. Saying mean things like he didn't live here. For him the change is normal.

Several years later, Tiffany has become welcome in the home, though she doesn't understand why she's viewed as different. What happens to her might be strange, but she is who she is. She realizes that she may wake up as a male at anytime and even leaves herself notes sometimes, realizing that what she's done sometimes confuses her when she swaps over, as well as Warhiet leaving notes for her about things. They are not two people, but one person. When he becomes a she or she a he, the person is aware of their previous actions, though it some times confuses them, being the mentality has shifted genders, along with the body. For the sake of simplifying things, It often refers to Itself as "Him or Her" when in an opposing gender. Tiffany will refer to her male half at times as Warhiet but knows that she is warhiet and makes no true distinction in her mind. Warhiet views it as the same, making no distinction but often has to refer to his opposite side as another person for the sake of simplifying things for those he has to explain the situation to. Tiffany (or whatever her name will be) becomes an external reference point for an explanation of his actions while a her. This often confuses people, making them think that they are in fact two seperate people. It is easier at times for the being to allow this, but is never the case. (Possible scene development. Maybe explaining how this came to be or simply one's acceptance with it. I've yet to develop this completely and revisions may be added later as comments on this article.)

Tiffany sits on the end of a woman's bed, holding her hand. An act that took her quite some time to work up the courage for. She knows the woman love's her male half, but Tiffany loves her. (Whether Warhiet loves her or not has yet to be determined. I may make it so just to keep things on a level basis and not have a furthering rift between the two sides.)
She knows nothing will become of it and has debated the idea of telling the woman about herself. Whether this is to drive the woman away from her completely, or to convince her to accept her because she is Warhiet, she doesn't know. She simply knows that she loves her and would give anything for this moment, this simple contact, to continue.

(Variation. If this scene comes to play, then there is a chance the above scene will not or will have bore fruit but not of the kind intended.)
Tiffany stands behind a woman in her kitchen and goes to slip her arms around her. Suddenly the woman shrugs herself free and pulls away. The young woman feels her chest tighten and steps back looking at the woman she loves. To save herself further humiliation she turns and takes a wine bottle out of the cabinet then heads towards the exit, aiming for her room. When asked what she thinks she's doing, Tiffany responds in a choked voice "To drink until I pass out. Its clear you don't care for my company and consider me little more than baggage. I'll give you what you really want."

(May go in conjecture with the above scene or may be dropped completely) Warhiet enters the dinning room to find a young woman there. She smiles at him and he soundly ignores her. Moving into the kitchen he grabs something from the fridge, not caring that plates were set out on the table in preparation of a meal together. Grabbing a beer and a cold slice of pizza, he wanders into the living room. The woman approaches and asks whats wrong. He simply stares at her then tells her that she has little reason to be confused. After all she did just treat him like some kind of freak.

okay head hurts after trying to keep the idea straight. I'll be adding more to this later. Mental note, kick the above bitch's ass in a nice fashion.

Lock and Key Chap 1

Okay just dropped it here because I got tired of fighting with the link.

A chilled breeze dropped across the earth as a young woman moved across the land. The nights were growing longer, the temperature colder, and the woman knew that she wouldn't last much longer without a break. Six months ago this would have brought a fresh wave of despair over her and the ever present knife through the heart pain of loss. But now the woman just sighed to herself and forced her feet forward across the nearly frozen ground. Her long dark hair whipping across her face briefly in the wind as she struggled to withstand the cold. She trudged forwards, her feet long numbed in her tattered leather boots. Her thighs and bare arms long since loosing any warmth in them. She wrapped her arms tightly around herself and tried to rub some feeling back into her arms, her steps long labored. She knew she wouldn't make it much further and strangely felt at piece with that. Without even realizing it, she felt the cool grass against her cheek and for several moments stared at the blades before her nose in confusion. She had been walking, hadn’t she? What was she….

Her thoughts muddled and she could think of nothing further than laying there as another breeze blew across her back and in her face, bringing a sting of tears to her eyes. Closing them she shuddered and lay still.

She awoke from a dream of fresh potatoes and thick well cut ham. She shifted slightly and curled into something warm beneath her, seeking nothing more than to dive back into the dream once more. But it wouldn’t come. After several moments, she slowly opened her eyes and for several moments her mind refused to register her surroundings. She kept expecting her vision to clear or to pull out of some day dream and back into the cold, not to continue staring at this large expansive room and soft bed she lay in. For several moments she sluggishly considered the thought that she had gone insane and nearly laughed. At least she would believe she was warm before she died. She had been hoping that it would be a pleasant and gentle slumber into the void. “Well hello there.” she heard a female voice say. Immediately the woman’s eyes flew open. Looking over in sudden shock at a beautiful red haired woman sitting in an ornate chair, she quickly rolled away from her and across the bed. Coming to her feet, she backpedaled slightly. ‘Oh God.’ she thought to herself, ‘I’ve gone and broken into someone’s house!’ she looked around, her eyes lighting upon the only exit. In a hoarse cracked voice, she said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing. The last I remember was laying in the grass.” she looked from the woman to the door and back again and slowly began easing around the bed. “Please, there’s no need to get the Tin Man involved. “ she said refering to the local law. The Tin Men tended to be very heavy handed with anyone that ran afoul of them. She had heard tales of their corrupt and ruthless tactics as a child. From stealing a night with one’s bride to taking their last copper and leaving them broken and beaten in a dark alleyway.

“What’s your name.” the woman said, more a statement than a question. The woman responded without thinking and cursed her befuddled state for allowing such a slip up. “Tiffany.” she said to the red head. The woman smiled and rose from the chair then strode over to the muddled woman. “I’m Lady Lorena. You were passed out in the cold when my carriage passed by so I had you brought here. There is no need to worry. You have done nothing to merit undue attention.”

Tiffany stopped and stared at the woman for several long moments as her brain worked furiously trying to piece this all together through her sluggish haze. “You helped me?” she asked lamely as her thoughts finally began to organize. She was suddenly suspicious of the woman before her. Since when did someone of such finery give a rat’s ass bout someone so down on her luck.

She began taking a slow look around the room, taking a long moment to assess her situation before commenting. The woman spoke before Tiffany had a chance to respond. “Of course I wont just provide you room and board for free. You’re going to have to earn it.” Tiffany could only look at the woman curiously.

Back
Top Bottom