Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spot filled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
Ok this is a RP I had with a friend of mine on gaia a year or so ago and I decided I wanted to revive it and see where it could go on here.

Vevay Private School was built in the early 1600's and belonged to a young and wealthy couple, at that time it was known as Clarion Manor. The man was a duke and quite obviously his wife a duchess, on the outside they led a normal life but, many secrets were kept from the outside world. They both led dual lives that they would never allow anyone to know about. The husband a powerful, wealthy and handsome man was a terrible drunk and would beat or rape the servants or whoever he could get a hold of in his drunken rages. The wife having been the victim of such assaults before had decided to work as a background influence for women who'd been assaulted. It went on this way for many years but, one day the duke found out about his wifes dealings and being drunk as he was murdered her in cold blood. He hid her body and told everybody that she had retired to the country and not long after he sold his manor and moved away as well. Her body was never recovered. Years later some of the late duchess's family members decided to hold a seance in that house wanting to know what happened to her. However the seance went south and they brought forth beings which should have never walked this earth but, they remain bound to the manor. As the years went on the manor was purchased several times but they all met with bad ends, eventually it fell silent and slowly began to decay.

A long time passed before Lady Elaine Vevay purchased the manor and turned it into a private school for gifted and special students. The dark things and secrets still haunt this manor, all the spirits who'd been wronged and the Duchess who'd been murdered. What will be found behind locked doors in this school with a dark past?

Ok this is just the past history of the schools finer details and points would be hashed out once I get an interested party.
This will not be a story that is focused on smut.

it is a story based RP depending on the person and how the RP plays out there might be scenes but that will NOT be the focal point.

Post here or message me if you are still interested. I don't care if you are male or female, it doesnt matter to me which way the story ends up moving.

RE: A request for Vevays Private School

I am interested in this RP. The plot idea sounds rather inventive and new.

I'd be willing to play it if you're still interested.

RE: A request for Vevays Private School

Back-Alley Shadow said:
I am interested in this RP. The plot idea sounds rather inventive and new.

I'd be willing to play it if you're still interested.

Thank you. I am still interested however before it begins we'd need to hash out our characters and other points of the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom