Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fantasy/Mythical Creature Dom to abuse my sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma_Baby

Meteorite
Here is my f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/emma_baby

What I am looking for is simple. I want to do role plays based on the ones below and have an average post size of at least four sentences. I want my partner to use third person with proper english, grammar, and spelling. I love to role play submissive characters and so that's what I am going to do here on blue moon. I will role play in PMs, AIM, or Forums, in that preference. That said, below I have comprised a list of scenes/pairings I want to do. Right now looking for a very dominant guy or shemale sort of character who doesn't mind being violent. I feel like being abused. It's a craving of mine lately.

Also, just because I am new to this site, does not mean that I am new to role playing. I've been doing it for several years and though I would prefer role playing two paragraphs or so a post, I'm willing to give a little leigh way. Below the underlined character is the one I want to role play with and like I said, I want it to be pretty bad for her. Just saying. I also like role playing innocent virgins. Just a thing of mine. Virgins being dragged into depravity is fun for me. I am willing to play the character as young as thirteen. I will only play the younger in the relationship and will only play the submissive. Also I never play characters over twenty-five.

I am really wanting a dom that is cruel and sadistic and doesn't mind putting his victim or sub through hell.

Fantasy Pairings: (craving any of these)
Anthro Wolf x Human Girl
Anthro Horse x Human Girl
Ogre x Human Girl
Orc x Human Girl
Ogre x Elf
Dark Elf x Human Girl
Vampire x Human Girl
Werewolf x Mate
Dragon x Human Girl
Sorcerer x Human Girl

Regular/Original/ Non-Fantasy Pairings:
Pimp x Girl Tricked Into Prostitution
Father x Daughter
Gang of Men x Teen Girl
Kidnapper x Victim
Serial Rapist x Victim
Serial Murder x Victim
Grandfather x Granddaughter
Older brother x Younger Sister
Master x Unbroken Slave
Principal x Student
Teacher x Student
Arranged Marriage: Cruel Husband x Virgin Bride
Sheikh x English Lady
Pirate or Pirate Horde x Lady
Abusive Husband/Boyfriend x Abused Wife/Girlfriend
Sadist x Victim
Boss x Secretary
Stalker x Victim

There we are. Hoping I get some bites. Hope to hear from you so we can talk. I also like a mix of story and smut but I'll take straight smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom