Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Counselors (jena x Crushedbyheels)

"The kids don't expect us back down for another two hours," he said, sliding her jeans off. As he did so he let his hands run down the skin of her legs, caressing them. "Sorry if this disappoints you, but I'm not that good."

He leaned in and kissed her inner thigh.

"You have the most amazing legs," he said, with something remarkably like wonder in his voice. "You really are stunning, do you know that? You've got to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

He lowered his face to her panties and gently kissed her pussy through the fabric.

Harleigh did manage a laugh this time. "I'm a virgin, Kyle, and have no choice in the matter. You think I'm going to be disappointed because you aren't that good? I don't even know what I'm doing."

She shuddered as Kyle kissed her inner thigh and managed to blush at the compliment. "I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me yet, dear." The female gasped and felt a wetness between her legs as his warm breath brushed her pussy through the fabric of her matching panties. She wriggled beneath the male once he began to kiss her between her legs.

"You should..probably check the kids to make sure they aren't killing each other. Even if we're going to go through with this, we still need to do our job." The girl tried to keep her mind on the children and her job as even though lust was consuming her.

"They're putting the lean to together," he said, "and organizing the fire pit. They're doing a good job. I really have been checking." He smiled and big her inner thigh gently. Then he leaned down and used his teeth to pull her panties up and off, sliding them over her legs. Once they were gone, he leaned down and pressed his mouth into her pussy, letting his tongue slide up and down it, licking gently.

He pushed deeper into her, splitting the lips, letting his tongue glide over her clitoris, twirling the tip around her pink nub, then sliding down to her orifice and pushing the tip inside her, again twirling around, tasting her.

Harleigh jerked a bit when he bit her leg, but didn't get mad like she probably normally would have. A sound escaped her lips as the male ran his tongue along her pussy. The female spread her legs to give him better access to her molten core and soon began to writhe and wriggle underneath him as her breath was becoming more shallow and rapid.

She desperately wanted her hands free to hold on to something, anything, to keep her grounded as she was sure she would float with ecstasy. "Oh my, God..yes.." The girl had no idea it could be like this, and didn't want it to end.

He heard her moans and redoubled his efforts, not going faster or stronger but being more careful about little movements, about making sure he made the most of every little lick and nibble. He had decided he would make he cum just from his mouth, first, and then he'd worry about doing other naught things. He had also resolved that he would give her more than one orgasm; if he had to steal her first time, he might as well make it good for her.

The longer the boy spent using his mouth over her pussy, the closer she came to reaching orgasm. Harleigh's body was soon jerking violently as she rode out the climax and screamed with pleasure. A tiny bit of liquid seeped from her core and her eyes widened. She had heard of girls being able to do so, but she herself had never been able to even by pleasuring herself.

"Oh my God..I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." She was immediately embarrassed and tried to move away from him by using her feet.

"Shh," he said, smiling as he licked his lips clean. He grabbed her thighs to keep her from moving. "It's fine, just promise you'll still be willing to kiss me. But that felt good, right? And we're just getting started. Actually, I have another way you can make it up to me..." he said. He leaned forwards and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her to her knees, and he stood over her, looking down.

"I mean fairs fair," he said, unzipping his pants and taking out his thick cock.

The girl chuckled and shook her head. "I guess I'll still be willing to kiss you. It did feel good, though." She supported herself on her knees and watched with fascination as Kyle pulled out his cock. Harleigh hadn't seen many before, but she thought it was huge. There was no way she could fit all of that into her mouth.

The female looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Can you please untie me? If I'm going to attempt this, I at least want to be able to touch and maybe hold on to you for support." She grinned and added, "And I'm sorry if this disappoints you, but I've never done this before so I'm probably no good."

He looked down at her and chewed his lip.

"Nah," he said. "You won't fall over. And, I've got a great way to show you how to keep rhythm while doing this..."

He reached down and grabbed her hair; not harshly, but enough to hold her steady on her knees.

"There, see? All better. Now as for being good at this...step one is make sure I'm nice and hard. Not really a problem right now, but still, lick the shaft and suck on the balls a little..."

The girl pouted but didn't complain. Instead of doing exactly as the male said, she instead began to lightly lick the shaft, swirling her tongue lazily over it and tasting his skin. Harleigh licked his balls then licked all the way back up to the tip, kissing it softly. She slowly entered the tip of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it while licking it. Slowly, the female slid her mouth down, taking more of the man's cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm," he moaned happily. "You've really never done this before? I think we found your hidden talent..."

He held her steady by the hair, but at first he didn't dictate her pace or movement, just made sure she didn't fall. But when she started trying to pull back, he stopped her, and instead started gently encouraging her to suck his cock up and down.

"Oh my god you're amazing," he said. "Your mouth feels so wonderful..."

She almost started to struggle against him as she felt as though she couldn't breathe or that she might gag at any second. However, the girl forced herself to calm down and just do as Kyle wanted. She gingerly scraped her teeth against the length of him at times, just hard enough for him to feel it. Harleigh wanted the male to lose the control he always seemed to have, and hoped she was doing a good enough job since he was showering her with compliments on her oral skills.

He moaned again as her teeth slid along his shaft; it felt excellent. Too excellent. This was, by far, the most erotic situation he had ever been in, and he wasn't going to let it end early--end before he could take this amazing woman's virginity--for a blow job, however fantastic it was. He tugged on her hair and slid her off his cock, laying her back down on the floor of the deer blind as he sat down next to her. His cock still bobbed in the air, obscenely rock hard.

"That was fantastic for a first time," he said, reaching out and caressing her cheek. "But I think it's time for the main event, don't you?"

Damn him for still having complete control. What was it about this guy? She shrugged and smiled. "No time like the present is what I've always heard. Just..go easy." The female's arms were beginning to hurt from the position they were forced to stay in, and she was ready to be free. She licked her lips and prepared herself mentally for the intrusion, never once taking her eyes off of him.

The girl's mind was running so many different thoughts through it until one thought came through. A flash of fear washed over her face. "You wouldn't happen to have protection, would you? I would hate to have to track you down for the next 18 years for child support."

"Never fear," he said. He pulled a packet out of his back pocket. "You can call me stupid for bringing condoms to the woods for exactly as long as it takes you to remember where we are right now," he said. He began to undress himself. He was fit and strong, with muscles that didn't ripple but definitely flexed as he threw his shirt aside. He knelt down between her legs and gently caressed her thighs after rolling on the condom. Then he stopped and looked up at her.

"Are your arms hurting?" he said. "Come here."

He pulled her up as if embracing her, and undid the ropes tying her arms from behind. Then he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Harleigh laughed. "I can't believe you actually brought some with you, especially today. I mean, it's a good thing, but you're paired with me. Did you honestly think you were going to get laid?" She shook her head at the thought but then stopped and watched in awe as he undressed all the way. Why did he have to be so good looking?

The female's arms felt a little funny now that they were free, but she soon forgot about it when Kyle pulled her in for a kiss. This was more like it. She wrapped her arms around his neck. The girl was surprised at herself for not wanting to run and call for help. Instead, she wanted to stay right there and finish what the male had started. Plus, he had been complimenting her the entire time, so maybe- just maybe- after this, they could get along.

Slowly, she moved one arm down, trailing her fingers against his body, and cupped his balls, massaging them.

He kissed her as she massaged his balls, tangling his fingers in her hair and pulling her head back a little so he could go back to biting her neck. He raised his other hand to cup her breast, massaging it. Then he captured both her wrists again and pushed them down onto the floor, laying her on her back.

He knelt between her legs, pinning her arms to the floor, and looked her deep in the eyes for a few moments. Then he pushed forwards, and the head of his condom covered cock slid into her pussy.

Harleigh's tight pussy caused friction against his cock and her eyes widened in shock. As the male slowly slid into her, she let out a painful cry. Soon, however, the pain subsided to pleasure that consumed the female's body. "Mmm," she moaned throatily. The woman began rocking her hips against his own, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Mischief shone in her eyes and she tried to fight against him to pin him down underneath her to give him a taste of his own medicine. She wanted to know what it felt like to have him underneath her as she was still determined to make him lose control.

Her efforts were valiant, but he was twice her weight, and while the aikido before had been on reflex, he at least remembered enough to keep an untrained girl from getting the better of him.

Not that he had to tell her that. He let his arms go just a little slack, let her push against them, let her get just enough leverage....

When she made her move he was ready. She was on top of him for a total of half a second as he pulled her, keeping the roll going until he ended up on top of her again. He began thrusting into her a little harder as he let out a barking laugh of triumph. He leaned down and kissed her again.

"You," he said happily, "are absolutely amazing, do you know that?"

Harleigh couldn't help but laugh as they rolled together, a genuine smile playing over her lips. Kissing him back she beamed at his compliment. "Why thank you. A girl has to try, doesn't she? Especially one with a personality like mine," she told him in between kisses. On the last word, she bit his bottom lip gently.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as she matched his thrusts. The female could feel another climax coming, but wanted to postpone it to reach it with her partner.

He could tell what she was doing and began to pump harder, hurrying his own climax as well as hastening hers. Suddenly he felt his balls clench and he thrust into her, burying his cock deep insider her. He let go of her wrists and clung to her, mashing her breasts against his chest as he came, pouring his cum (thankfully) into the condom.

Harleigh rode out another orgasm and bucked against his body. As soon as she was finished, she realized he had let go of her wrists. She thought about using this to her advantage to roll on top of him, but thought it was in her best interest not to. Instead, she lay underneath him trying to catch her breath.

"That was..amazing." She smiled a little and ran her fingers through his hair. Sure he wasn't the type to cuddle afterwards, especially with someone he didn't especially care for, she savored the moment of them not arguing. "I'm sure you've had a lot of practice, though." She felt a little jealous of the thought he had been with many girls, even though she didn't like the boy, and wondered if all girls who had just lost their virginity felt the same way.

Back
Top Bottom