Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

one x one search | kingdom hearts [ mxf + mxm ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destati

Super-Earth

ABOUT ME

Well, hello there! You may call me destati. I am a twenty-one year old college graduate, and I am looking for a few Kingdom Hearts role-plays to keep me occupied for the next few months. This is where we get down to the nitty-gritty. I am literate in the sense that I can read and write. I can string together many coherent paragraphs. I have an adequate grasp of the English language, and while I do use spell-check I rarely review and revise my posts before I send them. I like playing female characters and I prefer heterosexual relationships, but depending on my mood I may be up for a good male homosexual relationship. I think sex and plot make a delicious combination -- I will never engage in a role-play where sex is the main focus, and I will never engage in a role-play where sex does not occur. I need a balance of sex and story. My sexual preferences may be found here: F-list.

REQUIREMENTS

I am finicky when it comes to choosing partners, so please abide by the following guidelines. I do not feel comfortable role-playing with people who are older (no longer in their twenties) than me. The thought bothers me a lot, actually, and not in a good way. I want a partner who has a decent grasp of the English language. If you make frequent mistakes, please use spell-check. I know that we are only human and prone to mistakes, but there is a difference between making an error and blatant ignorance. That being said, please know the different homophones and why they are different -- as an adult, there is no excuse for thinking "your" and "you're" are interchangeable. That is my biggest role-playing pet peeve. I cannot deny that post length is connected to my interest in a role-play. I am far more interested in long, drawn-out posts where I have the freedom to describe in detail. I am not interested in "short, sweet, and to the point" posts. This is not a requirement, but I am more likely to engage in a role-play if my partner plays a canon character of my choosing. Again, not required. Here is another pet peeve of mine: people who contact me and say nothing more than "do you want to role-play?". It kind of (almost) peeves me off just as much as my previously mentioned pet peeve. I do not expect you to say much, but it would be great if you could list what you are interested in, your own ideas if you have any, your Rabbit Hole and/or F-list accounts if you have them, and writing samples if you have some.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For the record,

I will only list pairings that I am craving. If you can provide some kind of incentive I may be willing to consider other pairings, but the chances of that happening are slim to none. I would rather put in effort for a pairing that I enjoy as opposed to making a half-assed attempt for a pairing that does not provoke my interest. I apologize in advance if I decline your offer.

bold font | my role

Master Xehanort x Terra
Master Xehanort x OC Apprentice
Master Xehanort x OC Keyblade Wielder
Xemnas x OC Keyblade Wielder
Xemnas x OC Organization XIII Member
Saïx x OC Keyblade Wielder
Saïx x OC Organization XIII Member
OC Keyblade Master x OC Apprentice
OC Organization XIII Member x OC Keyblade Wielder

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom