Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Train A Dragon Rider (Distain2003 & darkangel76)

Liana felt like everyone was staring at her, whispering about her. Then again, they most likely were. By now, word of the princess being called to train as a dragon rider had reached towns even this great distance from the castle. They knew who she was and why she was there. Whether they were glad or enraged by this was hard to tell. Feeling a bit unsettled by all the glances and stares, she found herself walking closer to Thanos than she probably would have otherwise. She knew he didn’t want her near him, the coldness emanating from him rolled off his body in waves. And it was clear that he had only brought her into town out of sheer necessity.

They walked to an armory, Thanos leading the way. Once inside, he asked the shopkeeper to fit Liana for some leather armor. The shopkeeper obliged his request and immediately set to measuring her out. First her arms and then her legs, followed by her hips, waist and breasts. The whole experience reminded her of the countless fittings she’d had over the course of her lifetime for various gowns and dresses she owned.

Once Liana’s measurements had been taken, she and Thanos were told they could leave and come back later in the day to retrieve and then pay the remaining fee, as an advanced deposit was required, for their items. The streets of the town were bustling, full of life and activity. Strange looks aside, Liana almost felt like she was back at the castle living her old life. There was always something interesting going on around the castle. Around this time of year, typically just after the calling of the newest dragon rider, the carnival would come and stay for several days. As a child, she remembered being frightened by the oddities they’d brought with them. Regardless, it had always been entertaining.

Liana glanced over at Thanos as they walked the streets. She could tell he was anxious to get rid of her. It was apparent in the way he carried himself and tried to move away from her as they walked side by side. She wondered how much longer he’d keep up the charade before finally sending her off to buy clothes for herself. She longed for a dress of some kind, something to make her feel feminine again. Looking down at her feet, she felt frightful. The shapeless clothes of an apprentice dragon rider were not very flattering and made her appear rather androgynous. It made her feel like she had no identity any more, like she didn’t belong anywhere. But with her new life ahead of her, she knew there’d be no time for such silly things any more such as dresses anyway. It was just the way of things and like it or not, she’d have to get used to it.

Thanos turned to her as the walked threw the street towards the part of town that held the tailor and the tavern. He moved carefully his eyes constantly scanning it would not be long before the people of the city grew tired of them. He was surprised when a town guard approached looking rather upset at the rider. Thanos turned realizing what was about to happen he was going to get thrown in jail as he did so regularly. Turning he gripped a sack of coin and tossed it to the young woman as he rolled his shoulders and prepared for the fight to come.

"Thats your first months pay go ahead and spend it all we wont be back to town before you get paid again. What ever happens meet me at the tavern and if you see me getting into trouble stay out of it!" He said firmly glancing at her as the guard placed his hand in the middle of Thanos's chest and stared into his eyes.

"You need to leave sir, your not welcome in the tavern here. " The guard said speaking sternly as several of the town guards joined in around Thanos.

"Oh piss off your just angry because your wife thinks im better looking then you. " Thanos pipped up pressing forward into the mans hand smirking behind his mask as he heard a blade being drawn behind him. He moved quickly his left hand gripping the mans wrist and pressing it one way as his right slammed into his elbow and drove it the other. The guard instantly crumpled his arm bent the wrong way. The fight had began and it was not going to be a simple one Thanos had thrown the first punch and was out numbered 10 to 1 but he seemed unaffected by that knowledge.

"Get out of here!" He shouted to her looking at her moments after injuring the guard he wanted her no where near the fight hoping to draw all the attention in the town on him to keep her safe.

Liana’s eyes widened as she watched Thanos engage in a fight almost immediately upon their arrival into the town. He didn’t even seem phased by it and more than egged on his opponents. It was as if he enjoyed this sort of thing. Bewildered and a little frightened, she held on tightly to the small bag of coins he’d tossed at her and began to walk away from the scene quickly.

The tailor’s shop was just up the road a little bit and as Liana walked toward it, she could see several of the townspeople looking at her with furrowed eyebrows as she left the scene of the fight. More than likely they were wondering why a princess was with such a man and why she’d leave him behind.

Liana entered the tailor’s shop without hesitation, a bit rattled about what had just happened. She wondered if what Thanos had said about the man’s wife was true. She wondered why else he wouldn’t be welcome in the town’s main tavern.

“May I help you?” came the voice of a female.

Liana jumped a little at the sound of it. Recovering, she quickly answered, “Yes, please. I’d like to see what you have for sale today.”

The woman smiled at Liana as she approached her. “For a pretty thing such as yourself, we have plenty.” The woman stared at her for a moment eyeing the clothes she currently wore. “What are you wearing, my lady?”

Liana blushed, “I’m being trained…” her voice trailed a bit. “To be the next dragon rider, miss.”

The woman’s eyes widened and she gave a deep curtsey. “Pardon me, your highness. I didn’t realize you were the lady Liana. Do forgive me.”

Liana shook her head and touched the woman’s shoulder gently. “No, no. No need to apologize. I know I look frightful.” She giggled a little, which set the woman at ease.

“You’re very kind, your highness.” The woman paused and smiled warmly. “We have whatever you might need. And we are more than willing to accommodate you in whatever way we can. If you’d like anything special made, consider it done, your highness”

“Thank you,” Liana responded, giving the woman a curtsey and another smile. “Please, you may call me Liana. May I have your name?”

“I’m Beatrice,” the woman stated. It was clear that she was honored by Liana’s words.

“Well, Beatrice, I need some tunics and pants and perhaps some more boots. I’m not sure of the weather in these parts, so perhaps variations on such things for the seasons would be good. And are you able to manage different colors? Nothing too flamboyant, but something other than brown. Perhaps a deep green or blue?”

Beatrice nodded. “We can handle that easily enough. We have tunics in several colors. You might like a cloak or two for when the weather is harsher. It gets rather cold here in the winter months. Much more so than now.”

Liana nodded. “Excellent, I’ll take three. Oh and I’d like some undergarments and sleeping attire as well.”

Beatrice smiled. “Of course. Would the lady Liana like any dresses?” she then asked.

Liana’s heart froze. She longed for a dress, but as a dragon rider would she ever need one again? Probably not. She bit down on her lip, her eyes watering ever so slightly.

“I’m sorry, my lady. I didn’t mean to upset you,” Beatrice said apologetically.

“No, you did nothing wrong. No need for apologies.” Liana looked at Beatrice and smiled. “I’m just adjusting to my new life. That’s all.”

Beatrice nodded, “I understand dear. We all think you’re brave for answering the call. Most of us were certain that you wouldn’t. When word reached us of what had happened…” her voice trailed. “Well, we cheered our support for you for well over a day.”

Liana smiled. It meant a lot to her that the people of Azur supported her. She just hoped she wouldn’t let any of them down.

Smiling, Beatrice placed a kind hand on Liana’s shoulder. “What’s one or two dresses going to hurt?”

Liana smiled and nodded. “You’re right. And make that three dresses.”

Thanos smiled as he felt alive and finally able to burn off the sexual frustration she had caused him. He moved as fast as anyone here had ever seen his hands nearly a blur as he moved during the fight. He felt alive in the fight, felt at home in combat more then he did anywhere else on the planet. He moved with great care never once reaching for his blade even as the guards came towards him fully armed. He did his best not to harm maim them but he intended to send them all home for the day with injuries.

He was laughing as he side step blow after blow tossing the men violently into each other sending them all in a pile to the ground. Soon he grew bored with the fight and began attacking with purpose his wrist striking firmly to the side and front of the neck, causing each stricken guard to crumple to the ground in pain. Just as the last guard fell Thanos heard the familiar noise that would signal the end of the guards playing around.

"ENOUGH!" Bellowed the guard and a sharp twang rang threw the street as an arrow was loosed from a guard at the end of the street striking the ground inches before the dragon rider. Four soldiers from the town guard marched down with a large plate armored man in the middle. "I have had enough of your trouble making Dragon Rider. You think you are above the law because you fight on he back of a dragon and i have had enough. "

"No i think im above your law because your laws are foolish and your men are weak." Thanos laughed as the men approached moving slowly to take him by the arms. Thanos allowed them to drag him away having long ago planed for such an occurrence.

Once he was in the jail cell he was abandoned no guard wanted to deal with him and his attitude. He knew he could not escape right away he needed to wait until later though he knew they had no intention of coming to speak to him today. He only hoped that the princess would be okay while he was locked away and not able to protect her.

Liana spent several hours in the tailor’s shop with Beatrice. The blonde woman was very kind and more than supportive about what she was doing for Azur. It felt nice for someone to actually act proud of her, to show her encouragement, not to mention give her a kind word or a compliment. She also liked being able to talk with another female. It had only been a few days, but in that time, she realized just how much she missed the company of other women. It made her miss her ladies in waiting tremendously and realize just how much value she felt in the time they’d spent together over the years. Yes, it was refreshing to be around someone like Beatrice. And she loved that the woman seemed to know her tastes without knowing her very well. It made her time in the shop that much more enjoyable.

By the time Liana was done choosing things and thus satisfied with her purchases, she’d managed to buy seven tunics, two pale beige, two navy blue, two forest green and one burgundy. She also bought several pairs of pants, all various shades of brown. The cloaks she purchased were warm and soft, one in gray, one in black and another in white. The boots were very well made and she bought two pair for each of the extreme seasons. Two pair specifically designed for the warmer months and two pair for the colder months. She bought several pair of socks and basic women’s undergarments, including a couple of slips and one corset. For night, she bought herself three nightdresses, all in white and then there were the actual dresses she’d wanted so desperately. She bought three of them, two simple ones, one blue and one dark red. And then one for a special occasion should such a thing ever arise. Of course, she didn’t expect she’d ever have a reason to wear it, but thought of possibly wearing it was enough for her. That dress was pale blue like her eyes, cut perfectly to flatter her figure and show off her best assets. The tailor’s at Beatrice’s shop measured her and sewed the material around her body a good portion of the day, trying their best to make it perfect for her. Their attentiveness touched her deeply and made her feel warm inside, happy.

Liana could already hear Thanos’ voice in her head about the things she’d bought at Beatrice’s shop. He’d more than likely scoff at her for buying so many things, when they weren’t necessary. And then there were her dresses. She knew full well he wouldn’t approve of those at all, especially the pale blue one, which she favored above them all. The day they’d met in the castle courtyard, he’d made it painfully clear that dresses weren’t proper attire for dragon riders. She recalled how he’d nearly shredded the dress she’d had on with his sword, before she’d even had a chance to remove it. She hoped he wouldn’t ruin that dress on her. To her, that dress was the only thing that could remind her of what she’d been. A princess. He could ruin the other two if he felt it necessary, but not that one. It would devastate her.

As Beatrice and the other worker’s in her shop wrapped and packed her things, Liana glanced out the window. The sky was already darkening as wisps of red and purple began to streak the sky. She knew she’d have to meet Thanos at the tavern soon. No doubt he’d be wondering as to how she fared by this point, and not because he cared about her at all, but because he liked to be in control of things. Or so it seemed to her.

Liana gave Beatrice a hug before she left and thanked her along with the others who had helped her that day. She pushed open the door and began to walk up the road to where the tavern was located. In one hand, she carried a large basket, which held her wrapped items. Her other hand was more or less free, though from time to time, she brought it up to the basket handle for support. She looked up into the sky as she walked, the sky becoming darker by the minute, the moon already shining overhead and the first stars twinkling for all to see.

Liana stopped walking for a moment and looked up into the sky. She could see Thanos’ dragon circling above the town and she wondered why it didn’t try to escape like the army’s dragons supposedly did. Biting down on her lip and then heaving a sigh, she continued walking toward the tavern once more. She wondered what sorts of things Thanos had been up to there, assuming he came out the victor in his earlier fight, which she was sure he had. Suddenly, she found herself frowning. She knew what he could be up to and the idea of it made both her stomach and her heart hurt.

Thanos leaned heavily against the wall of the cell allowing himself to go to sleep smirking as he rested waiting for the guards to relax. He chuckled softly to himself from time to time as he woke from his light sleep and glanced around the room it was clear they thought he was going to stay here. There where no guards inside the building as dinner crept past and it made him laugh. Standing he moved to the door and produced a key from his belt, reaching around the lock he unlocked the door and walked outside. Long ago he had stolen the key to the jail cell just in case he ever needed it, gathering his things he left the jail threw the back door with out being seen. It would be hours before the discovered him missing thanks to the shift change.

The town grew more hostel many of the men had not enjoyed Thanos entering their town and now that he was locked away they saw a chance to pay him back. The began looking for the young woman as it began growing darker finding her just before she entered the tavern a small group of three men began descending on her. Little did the know Thanos was already in the alley and saw them moving ever closer to the young woman moving like wolves towards a lost lamb.

With in moments they swooped in hooking her arms and turning her towards the ally where the largest of the man smirked and stepped into a firm punch. Landing the powerful strike on her jaw it was enough to keep her quiet and stunned for now as they drug her into the ally behind some crates. The men moved to stand watch towards the street leaving the largest to take their prize first.

They left the woman in a lump on the ground as they walked away soon the man who punched her was kneeling over her smirking. "Oh what a lovely woman your so much better looking that we had thought. " He was almost drooling as he muscled her body around her right arm laying under her slightly. He moved quickly and tugged his pants down to his knees and knelt between her legs his groin growing hard quickly. He gripped her shirt and yanked firmly several of the buttons on the top of her shirt went flying. The remainder slipped open leaving her shirt open down to her ribs exposing her chest.

Thanos stood watching his dagger in his hand waiting if she failed to protect herself he would step in and keep her pure but he wanted her to see the harsh world as he saw it. The man quickly produced a knife and cut her bra open nicking her chest between her breast causing her to bleed very slightly. Punching her again to keep her stunned for the time being he began cutting open her pants. He had no desire to remove them just open access for his groin to enter her. Smacking her firmly to wake her up he smiled his hand going to her throat to keep her from screaming but he wanted to feel her fight. His free hand went to her groin and began searching for a way to tug her panties to the side. In the struggle her arm was freed and the mans eyes where paying zero attention to her actions as he focused on her firm breasts and groin.

Liana saw the sign for the tavern and began to walk toward the stairs leading inside. Suddenly, she was grabbed from behind. She dropped her basket of clothes, her arms wrenched behind her as she suddenly felt herself being dragged off somewhere. Fear and panic flooding her mind and body, she frantically looked all around to see where she was being taken. She struggled against the men holding her arms. When they finally stopped moving, she realized she was in a dark alley, away from the dimly lit main road. An extremely large man stood before her, smirking at her like he’d just won a prize. Just then, he brought back his fist and let it fly forward, hitting her in the jaw causing blackness to consume her just as she was about to call out for Thanos.

When Liana opened her eyes again, she was on the ground. The two men who’d initially attacked her were not in her line of sight. She wondered where they went. Her eyes slowly focusing, she saw the large man who’d struck her looming over her, grinning maliciously. He’d somehow managed to rip her shirt open, as well as her bra while she’d been passed out. As realization began to sink in, her eyes widened. But her reaction only caused the man to hit her again making her eyes go out of focus. She let out a small groan of pain as she tried to regain focus once more, especially when she felt him cutting her pants open for access. Just then, one of the man’s hands went for her throat and began to squeeze.

Liana had never felt so afraid, not even Thanos made her feel this much fear. She looked into the man’s eyes. There was nothing there; they were dead, filled with hatred and a determination to hurt her, to dishonor her. His eyes looked at her face and then down to her exposed chest. She could feel his arousal growing harder and pressing against her as he brought his free hand down and desperately tried to shove her panties aside, exposing her entrance fully so that he could violate it when he felt ready to do so.

Gasping for air, Liana reached her one hand up toward the man, reaching toward the hand that tried to touch her and take her innocence. The man smirked at her when suddenly she elbowed his arm holding her throat. Immediately, he lost his grip on her throat. Coughing and sputtering, she grabbed a hold of his neck with her other hand and shoved his face toward her forehead. The impact against her forehead had hurt, but not enough to daze her. Immediately she felt the man’s nose break as his blood began to splatter everywhere.

Liana could tell that the man had been taken off guard by what she’d done. And now that his nose was broken and bleeding, he was preoccupied with how much it hurt and how much blood he was losing. Fearing what the man would do once he regained control of himself, she reached for her blade secured at her waist, yet hidden underneath her tunic. With a quick movement, she unsheathed it and shoved it into the man’s chest and yanked it back out once again.

Eyes watering as terror and remorse began to set in, Liana kicked the man away from her and scrambled backwards away from him. Shaking, sobbing, she looked for the other two men. She knew they had to be close by. She also wondered where Thanos was. He’d said he’d protect her, but where was he? Especially now.

“Oh god,” Liana whispered to herself as she desperately tried to cover up, staring at the dead man in front of her. “What have I done?”

Thanos felt the pride well with in him as he saw her escape her captor and the end him with such brutal efficiency. The man did not even have time to realize he had been stabbed the life fell nearly instantly from his body as it poured out over the blade. Seeing the two men come around the corner he did the same moving quickly with a powerful determination. His movements no longer playful as they where in the fight he had lives to end and he was not about to take that lightly. These men where not men to him but lambs coming to the slaughter one drawing a sword the other a knife as they saw the lump that was their friend.

Thanos moved quickly drawing the knife from the small of his back the man with the sword charged assuming Thanos responsible. Thanos screamed a almost blood thirsty roar as the man lunged forward "STRAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" As the man lunged to stab Thanos he moved his hand to the mans wrist and spun as he did so throwing his back into the mans chest. He was furious that this had happened to start with and the only thing that had kept him from killing them sooner was wanting to see if she could handle herself. Turning the mans blade on his friend he drove it into the oncoming dagger wielding enemy's belly running him clean threw before tossing them both to the ground.

The town was filled with a deafening roar as the large black drake landed in the road his head on a swivel as it looked for anyone wanting to add to the fight. He moved quickly back to th young woman thinking forcing the man to kill his friend would be enough to cause him to flee. It was not however he scrambled to his feet but before he could even move Thanos turned and snapped his wrist hard driving the man backward as the knife sank into his forehead.

Thanos moved quickly to the young woman scooping her up hooking his arm under hers and lifting her to her feet. "Come on everything is going to be fine but we need to get out of town right now. " He moved her quickly to the dragon grabbing the basket as he lead her there. Taking her to the dragon he lifted her into the saddle as the dragon roared again sending the guards fleeing in terror. Quickly tying the basket to the saddle so her things would not fall away he mounted in the second seat. "Lets get out of here. "

The dragon instantly lept into the air as Thanos began positioning the young woman against him. He lifted her legs gently so that they rested over his and hooked behind his calves to hodl her to him. Her chest pressed hard to his as he held her firmly with his arm round her back his only free hand gripping the pommel after guiding her head to his shoulder. His pride had cost her a great deal today and he felt worse now then ever before in his life.

Liana let Thanos manipulate her body against him as they mounted the dragon. Her face stung from her attacker’s blows and her upper body was exposed and slightly cut from when he’d torn and sliced at her clothing, trying to rip them off her body. Her pants were loose about her waist from where they’d been cut, but her blade was still secure.

Thanos held Liana tightly against him, chest to chest, a much more intimate hold than he’d ever used before when riding the dragon. He then pressed her head against his shoulder, a simple gesture that made her feel so safe, like nothing could hurt her now. She wrapped her arms around him then and buried her face against his neck. Her tears flowed freely, but she didn’t care. At that moment she didn’t care if it showed weakness or if it made her worthless. Her emotions were what they were and she couldn’t change how she felt on the inside. Never had she ever gone through such an ordeal. And she was afraid over what had just happened – nearly losing her innocence to a rapist, killing a man. The world outside the castle was indeed cruel and unfair. Just as Thanos had told her.

They flew for quite a while before the dragon began its decent near the remote cabin they’d been staying at. Liana could feel her stomach drop at little as they flew downward toward the ground. So she held onto Thanos as tightly as she could, her body still shaking a little. Slowly, they descended until finally, she could tell that the dragon had landed, its wings no longer moving, everything still.

Liana sniffled softly against Thanos’ neck before picking her head up and looking directly into his eyes. Her chest was still pressed firmly against his, her legs straddling him, her arms about his middle. She blinked a few times, her eyes still a bit watery as she looked at him.

“Thank you,” Liana said, her voice nothing but a shaky whisper. “For saving me back there. For getting me out.” She bit down on her lower lip, her heart racing at being so close to him. She then laid her head against him once more, her arms hugging him, showing him her gratitude.

Thanos never for a moment looked down on her outpouring of emotion after her ordeal. It was easily the most traumatic thing she would ever go threw she was attacked in a very vile way. As they landed he felt her grip grow tighter and he looked at her his eyes softer then normal. "You have nothing to be thankful for you saved yourself now hold on as tight as you can im going to get you inside. "

A looked at her and reached back hooking her legs together so she could grip his waist more tightly. With a fluid motion he leaned back and swung his leg over the saddle before slipping down to his feet. He staggered a bit trying to balance the uneven load but soon found his center. Smiling he slipped his arms around her holding her tightly to him as he carried her his grip firm but gentle. Soon enough they where making their way up stairs the stairs creaking more then usual. Soon he was inside her room and to her bed gently he leaned forward letting her back rest against the bed.

His hands left her back and slipped between them and gently tugged her shirt closed. His hands careful not to get near her breasts not wanting to seem as though he was trying to gain a free touch. He waited for her to release him his eyes remaining locked on hers as he stood bent over her bed. "I have to go get the saddle off Stragus so he can go home and go get your clothing. Why don't you get out of these torn cloths and into bed ill be back with your things soon." His voice almost sweet as he spoke to her from behind his mask.

Liana’s lips trembled as Thanos gently laid her down upon her bed. The thoughtful and tender way in which he took care to not take advantage of her given state of attire, it was more than touching. It meant a great deal to her and showed her that he respected her, at least in this sense. Her eyes locked to his, she knew she didn’t want him to leave just yet. She wanted him to hold her for a bit longer, to stay with her for a little while. But she also knew he needed to attend the dragon and to retrieve her basket of purchases. Nodding, she reluctantly let her grip loosen so that he could be free to leave.

Liana felt a sense of loss as Thanos exited her room, quietly shutting her door behind him. Heaving a long and shaky sigh, she sat up. Her shirt fell open, her breasts fully exposed. She could see a small, vertical cut on her chest, a reminder of where her attacker had cut her bra from her body. Shivering, she pushed off the clothes, all of them. Fully naked, she picked up her clothes and walked over to the fire. She needed to get rid of the things; she didn’t want them in her sight. Frowning, she placed the heap of clothes on top of the small pile of wood. When the fire needed more wood to burn, she’d burn the clothes instead.

Shivering from how the cold air felt against her skin, Liana walked toward her bed, her arms hugging herself about her middle. Once next to her bed, she pulled the blankets down and got underneath them, pulling them up so that her entire body was hidden from view. She was fairly certain that Thanos wouldn’t want to see her naked body and she didn’t blame him one bit. Besides, she be clothed soon enough once he returned with her newly purchased items.

Liana laid there waiting for Thanos to return, staring at the ceiling. She thought on how she’d broken the nose of her attacker, on how she killed him with her blade. She could feel her eyes well with tears once more and again, her body shook and trembled over what she’d done, what nearly had happened. She pulled the blankets tightly around her body and let the tears fall down her cheeks, wishing that Thanos was by her side and with her once more.

Thanos made his way quickly to the the side of the dragon quickly moving to remove the saddle. "Thank you buddy you where a big help back there keeping the town guard busy for a few moments. " He gently rubbed the dragons side and turned to put the saddle away. A few brief snorts and grumbles later the dragon took to the air returning to the cave that it lived in while here. Tucking the saddle away Thanos moved to the basket and gathered it up before going inside.

He did not go directly to her room as he went up stairs but instead stopped across the hall quickly removing his armor and putting it away. He could tell that she was made more nervous and unsettled by his armor though he did not understand why. Quickly walking across the hall he slipped into the room setting the basket at the foot of the bed and moving to the fire. Seeing the cloths he tossed them inside and added a piece of wood, wanting the room to be warmer then normal knowing the young woman was nude in her bed.

He was made rather nervous by that knowledge, the young woman being naked was not what he was hoping. It was something he was nervous about seeing recalling the reaction the night before while she was dressed. Moving to the bed he sat on the edge of it slowly moving his hand to rest on her stomach his hand a bit higher then he had hoped thrown off by the blankets it sat on her ribs not far below her breasts.

"Your going to be safe no one in the world knows where this home is it has been here almost a hundred years and no one has ever discovered it. " He said softly his free hand going to her head gently pushing the hair from her face trying to relax her as best he could. Remembering how his sister reacted when she took her first life and the way he consoled her back when he was still human, still alive. He gently touched her face over the bruise that was now forming wanting to give her a gentle touch to remember on that wound.

Thanos’ gentle touches and gentle words made Liana feel much better. And it moved her that he understood what she wanted done with those clothes, that she wanted them burned, forever extinguishing the reminder they’d have provided her had they not been. She was also happily surprised that he’d taken off the armor, making him a man once more and not the warrior-trainer she feared. It was as if he somehow could read her mind, see her thoughts.

Liana shifted her body a little underneath Thanos’ hand, which was resting on her ribs. The weight of it against her body felt wonderful and she found herself wishing that blankets weren’t there preventing the skin-to-skin contact. At that, she looked up into his dark eyes, her face leaning into the palm of his other hand as he gently caressed the bruise she could feel forming on her skin. She had no idea what possessed him to show her this side of himself, but she liked it. She needed it. And if she was truthful with herself, she wanted it as well.

Slowly sitting up just then, Liana held the blankets to her body, keeping certain parts of herself hidden from view. She reached an arm out and placed a hand against Thanos’ cheek. “Thank you,” she whispered softly. She then cast her eyes downward, her cheeks reddening a little. “Would you mind handing me a nightdress? There should be one in my basket.” She bit down on her lip just then, hoping that he wouldn’t take her request to mean that she wanted him to leave. Far from it. She wanted him to stay by her side for as long as he could stand it. Fearing that he’d leave if she didn’t say something, she added, “And please, stay with me…”

Liana hoped that Thanos would stay, even if he didn’t feel the same things she did when in his presence. At that moment, it didn’t matter. All that mattered was that he stayed close, allowing her to feel and experience the wonderful things he seemed to awaken within her, especially now that he was showing her this side of himself.

Thanos smiled as she touched his skin the soft day old stubble forming on his cheek giving his face a light shadow to it. When she brought up him moving to the gather a night dress he shook his head softly no. "I would not feel comfortable going threw your things, I can step outside for a moment if you wish to get changed. " He said softly but when she asked him to stay he just smiled and nodded knowing she would need as much companionship as the soulless warrior could give. "I shall remain here as long as you desire, though i will need to pull your chair over eventually lest i pass out in your bed. "

His eyes remained locked on her as his foot gathered her basket and pulled it back to his legs. His hand leaving her face and lifting the basket up setting it on the far side of the young woman if she wanted to go threw it she could. His eyes never left hers as he took her hand from his face and gently laced his fingers into hers holding it gently. Slowly he creepy his hand down her stomach to where he wanted it resting comfortably around her navel. Starting to relax a bit as his touch was further away from the more intimate locations it had been before.

He smiled again at her before he noticed that his hand had not slid down the blanket as he had wanted but pulled it down. He bit his lip lightly not wanting her to think he was trying to take advantage of her, even though he had only revealed her shoulders and collar bone. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze before noticing the blood still staining the small hand very carefully he moved her his hand over hers and began gently wiping the blood from her hand. Flaking off as much as he could before noticed several small dots on her face.

"Well how about i get a wet rag and we can get the blood off of you after you change? " He smiled the only other way to clean off the blood would be spit and he did not want to do that for her. Especially since the blood was splattered all over her face and neck it seemed the more he cleaned off the more he found.

Liana felt her breath catch as Thanos gently took her hand from his face only to hold it in his own, his fingers lacing with hers in a most tender way. She smiled at him, feeling so safe and warm with him beside her, relishing the comfort he was willingly giving her.

Thanos shifted a little where he sat, his hand resting on her ribs sliding down just a little to Liana’s tummy. His expression turned odd all of a sudden, which made Liana blush, her heart suddenly race. She was afraid that she’d done something wrong, had upset him in some way. Tilting her head, she tried to look into his eyes to see if she could figure out what she’d done. But his eyes hid everything from her, allowed her to see nothing. Just once, she wanted him to let her glimpse his soul, to want her to see it. But it seemed that he had no desire for her to see such a thing. She wondered if he ever would. Her heart felt heavy as she thought about that possibility.

Just then, Thanos looked at Liana’s hand, the one he was holding. He stared at it for several moments, making her quirk an eyebrow up in curiosity. He then began to wipe at it. Immediately, she noticed the dried blood, the blood of her attacker, the man who’d tried to take her innocence. She felt her heart melt as she watched him try to clean her, to remove all traces of the reminder of what had happened back at in town.

“Well how about I get a wet rag and we can get the blood off of you after you change?” Thanos then asked, a smile playing on his lips.

Liana glanced at the basket Thanos had slid near her. She could sense his uneasiness and didn’t want to add to it. Giving him a nod, she softly spoke. “All right.”

At that, Thanos got up and slowly unlaced his fingers from Liana’s as he began to turn away to leave the room, closing the door softly behind him. Sitting up slowly, she let the blankets drop from her naked body. She reached for her basket and found one of the nightdresses she’d purchased from Beatrice’s shop. The white material was soft and flimsy, nearly see-through and felt wonderful against her skin. It was nice to wear something feminine even if only for bed. Once the gown was on, she sat back down on the bed, the blankets pushed down. She’d propped the pillows up a bit and leaned against them as she waited for Thanos to return to help her clean off the rest of the blood.

Thanos leaned against the door closing his eyes so very frustrated by the days events. Cursing at himself for not attacking sooner not sparing the girl the pain of being attacked. He longed to tell her and in hopes she would not be angry but he knew she would be, he was angry at himself. Inside the room was the very thing he had longed for all day and he chose to walk away his mind again winning over his heart.

He walked down slowly to the kitchen to gather the rag putting a the small pot of water on to heat and waiting the rag draped over his shoulder. Silently cursing himself for the day he turned on his own people, the day he became the angel of death. He lost everything that day all ties to all he knew and loved and what should have been his life. He cursed the man who found him and spared his life leaving the scared husk of a man to roam the earth. The reason she saw no soul when she searched his eyes was he felt he had none.

Soon the water was warm enough to be used to clean her and he took the pot back up stairs. Pressing his back against the door he slowly rolled into the room kicking the door closed behind him before he froze standing there stunned. There was the young woman of his desires again setting there propped up against the bed. The night dress she had put on made her look exquisite and he could see every curve and his eyes could swear they could see her nipples threw the light cloth.

Forcing himself to focus he moved to the side of the bed and sat down next to her glad to be doing so as she was already causing a reaction in him. Silently he dampened the cloth and took her hand slowly he began wiping the blood from her form. His hand moving slowly from drop to drop quickly removing all traces from her hands and arms, then with a weak smile and a fresh patch of cloth he reached up and gently began dabbing her face removing the red patches from her perfect skin. His eyes struggling to remain locked on his work as she tempted him so with the deep cut and revealing neck line. He could see the small cut between her breasts and it pained him to know that animal had actually wounded her.

Liana watched, in silence, as Thanos dipped the rag in the water and began to clean first her hands and then her arms. He took great care, not scrubbing too roughly, to remove each drop from her porcelain-like skin. To her, it seemed like he didn’t see himself as cleaning his apprentice, but something more precious. It was odd, but it also felt wonderful. She had all she could do to keep her emotions in check. She knew what she was feeling, the changes in them that had begun to slowly take over her the more time she spent with him… as a man. She could feel her pale skin slowly tinting pink as her mind dwelled on such thoughts. But she felt certain that he wanted nothing to do with her. It was why he hadn’t talked much to her that morning, why he’d worn his armor, transforming him into the warrior-trainer he knew she feared. She wanted to believe that she was wrong, but such hope would only leave her hurting, in pain, if she was wrong. It was something she didn’t think she could bear.

When Thanos finished cleaning off Liana’s arms, he hesitated. His dark eyes locked with her pale ones. He gave her a smile, which made her tummy flutter and began to dab a fresh damp cloth against her face. He looked away from her eyes just then, focusing intently on what he was doing, on cleaning her off. Again, he showed her great care as he wiped away at the blood.

Liana noticed a small frown start to cross over Thanos’ lips. She wondered what he was thinking about, what was making him upset. He seemed to almost be preoccupied with something, something that bothered him greatly. Wanting to comfort him, she reached a hand up and gently touched his face again. She caressed his cheek with her thumb and gently ran her fingers through a small portion of his dark hair before returning her hand back to her side once more. She hoped he hadn’t minded the gesture, that he didn’t think she’d overstepped the bounds he’d set for himself.

Thanos closed his eyes when she rested touched his face his hand falling from her face to her upper chest gently as a chill shot threw his body. To be touched so lovingly by such a lovely caring woman set his whole body on fire made him feel for a moment like he could be human again. His hand gently mindlessly rubbed the area over her heart just above the soft flesh of her breasts. When her hand slipped away his eyes opened and went back to what he was doing growing very nervous about the are he was now cleaning.

Remoistening the rag he gently pressed it to her chest and began softly removing the blood stains. He knew that every inch of once exposed skin would have blood staining it but he could not continue to clean her. He had pushed the boundaries of propriety enough for one night. His hand avoided the gentle curves of her breasts despite the clearly visible small dot of blood just before where her top began to cover her.

Slowly he moved the rag to the water and set the pot down next to the bed his eyes falling on hers again as he let out a soft sigh. He relished the view of her her skin glistening from the moist rag that had just touched her so gently. It was clear that he would never look at her with the same callousness again he only hoped he could train her still. "I am afraid that is all i can clean for now. I will leave the rest to you once i have left the room so you can have your privacy." He spoke softly chewing on the inside of his lip gently nervous about the entire situation.

Liana gave Thanos a smile. Again she reached up a hand and gave his face a gentle caress. “Thank you,” she said softly, her eyes looking directly into his, pale on dark. She then reached for the damp rag he’d just set at the side of the bed and brought it to her chest. “Don’t leave,” she whispered, her voice pleading to him.

Just then, Liana re-wiped the area of her chest that Thanos had just cleaned. Slowly, she then moved the rag over the swell of her breasts, the area that peeked just above the flimsy material of her nightdress. She knew there was more just underneath the material of what she wore, but his unease caused her to hesitate slightly.

Taking a quick and shallow breath, her cheeks reddening a little, Liana placed the rag aside once more. Her fingers went to work at the drawstring at the front of her nightdress, loosening it a little. Again, she looked into Thanos’ eyes as the material slipped off her shoulders, baring them completely. Her breasts were mainly covered, though a bit more than moments before was now revealed. “Don’t leave,” she whispered again.

Liana reached for the rag once again and she wiped at the blood that had been on her breasts, her hand dipping even further underneath the material to clean the areas still hidden from Thanos’ view. She closed her eyes for several moments as she cleaned her breasts. When she re-opened them, she looked directly into his dark eyes and set the rag aside. She felt like she couldn’t breathe, her entire body now on fire. All the sensations that had consumed her body earlier that morning came rushing back in full force.

Biting down on her lip, Liana could feel her skin flushing pink, her hands beginning to tremble. She feared what Thanos would do at seeing her body’s current reactions to his being so close. She feared that he’d leave, that he’d push her away. After all, she was just a burden to him, a silly princess pretending to be something she wasn’t. Or so it had seemed to her. She blinked a few times when she felt her eyes beginning to water a little and gave him another smile, before slowly bringing her hands back to the drawstring at the front of her nightdress, tightening the material together once more.

Thanos smiled and rolled his hand to her side gently inching her closer to him as she called for him to stay and he smiled. "Im not going anywhere until you tell me to leave. " He said softly his eyes growing wide and nervous as she began washing herself again. Swallowing hard he had no clue what to do he was completely stunned and then she opened her top and his heart stopped completely.

He stared as her hand washed her breast feeling completely perverted setting there staring at the young woman washing herself. She asked him again not to leave and he did not respond he was not able to speak he was completely entranced. His eyes following her hands and eyes like a cobra caught in the trap of a snake charmer not breathing or moving just watching her intently. At this point he could feel the blood rushing from his body the cloth had dampened the thin fabric making it have the concealing effectiveness of cheese cloth.

He shivered again as she redid her dress and closed his eyes for a moment trying to fight with himself. It was settled now though he could not stand his erect length had gone down his pant leg and was faintly visible in his loose pants. But if he where to stand he would be pointing at her in a terribly obvious way. Finally her spell had broken and he was able to breath and speak again finally responding to her his hand going to her now vacant hand lacing his fingers with hers again. "I told you im not going to move an inch until you are ready." He said softly struggling with all his might to stare into her eyes and avoid the delightful soft mounds barely masked by her top.

Liana gave Thanos another smile. “Good,” she whispered as she shifted her body a little, her hand still holding tightly onto his. As she moved, the slightly dampened material of her nightdress stuck to her skin, her breasts clearly visible through the thin, white material.

Looking at Thanos, Liana brought his hand, the one laced with hers, up to her cheek. She rubbed it against her now clean skin and then against her lips before gently placing a kiss on one of his knuckles. As she brought his hand back to her cheek, she looked into his dark eyes.

Shifting her body some more, so that she was now on her knees, Liana slowly removed her hand from Thanos’, opening his up, so that his palm rested against her cheek. She leaned into it, closing her eyes, taking in the feel of his rough skin against her soft. More sensations flooded her body and she wondered if he felt them too. Even a little bit. Her skin suddenly felt so very sensitive. Underneath the damp material of her nightdress, she could feel her breasts becoming taut, her nipples getting hard. Her entire body felt warm despite the chill in the air and the dull throb she noticed forming between her legs was slowly becoming an ache.

Liana leaned back a little so that she could look at Thanos, her cheeks turning rosy. “Because I want you to stay with me,” she spoke softly, relishing the moments he was allowing her to have with him.

Thanos gently moved to lay her down as she moved to her knees he could see her nipples reacting and it caused his heart to stop and his brain to give in. Slowly as he laid her down her curled his hand behind her lower back slipping up her spine to where her bra would rest. Pressing her gently into his chest slowly shifting so he was laying on his side next to her. His hand never leaving her cheek as he took a deep breath biting his lip wanting to kiss her but to nervous.

He wanted to know how much of what she was feeling for him was simply because he had saved her life. He wanted her badly but he knew that he could never have her. She was a princess and pure, he was a soldier and by no means a suitable husband for a queen. Taking a deep breath his brain gave up as she told him she did not want him to leave, hoping she could not feel his hardened groin against her threw the blankets.

Slowly he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers kissing her tenderly his fingers gently touching her cheek. He was not about to break the touch on her soft skin he only wanted to touch her but he knew he should not. It was then he made up his mind he was going to have to come up with a way to keep this amazing woman from battle. Her skin was to soft her touch to delicate for him to ever want to allow her to be harmed again.

Liana felt her breath catch as Thanos leaned toward her and pressed his lips against hers. The contact sent a jolt coursing throughout her body almost instantly, the sensations it stirred overwhelming. She felt hot, yet her skin broke out into goose bumps. Her entire body ignited as it screamed for him. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. And she knew full well that such a reaction could only be brought about by this man and this man alone.

Wrapping one arm about Thanos’, Liana let her lips move on instinct. It was the first time they’d truly kissed a man in such a way. She’d dreamed of this moment several times in the past, but they couldn’t even begin to compare with the real thing, with what she felt as Thanos kissed her, his lips moving over hers. She parted them slightly, allowing him access to her mouth, wanting him to take advantage of her invitation.

Liana then slowly moved her hand up Thanos’ back, gently scratching it. When her fingers found his hair, she let them tangle themselves within it, enjoying the way the strands felt against her fingertips. Small sighs escaped her lips as he continued his kiss and she could feel his body growing hard against her own. Unable to help herself, she arched her body into his, her breasts pressing firmly against his chest. The friction she felt against them, mixed with the cool dampness of her nightdress from her earlier washing, made her gasp, made the ache between her legs grow.

Her senses reeling, her body on fire, Liana was beyond aroused. Never had she known such pleasure. And all this from just a kiss. Holding Thanos tightly, she found herself wanting more of him, never wanting the moment they were now sharing to end.

He groaned softly with delight as she scratched his back his body longing to fee her touch more and more he longed to rip his cloths off and lay nude with her against his body. Slowly he shifted against her slipping his arms under hers and gently caressing her face and hair. His body was on fire every inch tingled and beg for her touch he had never felt anything this fantastic. Not having sex let along from just a simple soft gentle kiss, it was amazing that the lips touching could cause such an intense sensation.

He felt her lips open and he groaned with pleasure his tongue slowly slipping in almost testing the waters. Slipping in and touching her teeth before darting out in fear. Then gently entering and touching her tongue before again fleeing back into his mouth to hide. After only a few more attempts his tongue entered her mouth for the last time as it had no intention of leaving. His tongue began to tease and push hers gently caressing it teaching it how to dance with his in the most pleasurable way.

He wanted this moment to last forever but he knew it could not he was certain he could last as long as he wanted. He was already terrified about what he was doing he was kissing the heir to the throne. He knew he needed to stop needed to flee but his heart and body would not let him he wanted and needed to hold her longer. His hands slowly leaving their former home in her hand and slipping to her back rapping his arm around her back as he kissed her passionately.

Liana kissed Thanos back deeply and with just as much fiery passion. The taste of his lips was exquisite and left her wanting more. She nibbled on his lower lip a little, her one hand tangled in his hair, while the other reached behind him to scratch along his back. She pressed herself, hard, against him, wanting to feel every inch of her body touching his.

As Thanos assaulted Liana’s mouth with his, she couldn’t help but moan. The sensations and emotions she felt building up inside made everything appear so vibrant and vivid. It was as if the world around her was truly coming alive for the very first time. She could feel the craving her body had for his and it was steadily growing as he kissed her, touched her, held her.

Without even realizing it, Liana had shifted her body so that she was mostly underneath Thanos now. The weight of his body on hers felt so wonderful and instinctually, her legs fell open, allowing his body to press between them, to feel the dampness of her arousal against him. Still, she had to admit that she did feel a small bit of fear. She’d never been with a man before and felt certain that Thanos had had prior experience. But that didn’t matter. At this moment, he chose to be with her. And that was all she cared about. She also found herself trusting him fully. She knew he’d be gentle with her, treat her with respect and a tenderness she’d never thought him capable of showing until this night. Yes, she wanted him to take her, to take her innocence. She wanted it more than anything in the world. Especially since she felt ready to give it, but to him and only him.

Back
Top Bottom