Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Setting out my stall

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverGrrl

Planetoid
I plan on editing this thread once I get more involved, so sorry if it's, at the moment, a little vague or cluttered.

Characters I play

I usually prefer to play the same kinds of character: petite, adult, human, submissive, female. I also enjoy characters who have long hair, silver jewelry, tattoos, and piercings, but am more flexible about these aspects on a case-by-case basis. I do not play dominant roles, nor do I play men.

Partners I play with

If that seems a little restrictive, apologies, but the good news is I am much more flexible about who I play with. My preference is for a human male, but even that is not set in stone. I also do not object to women who write male characters, or similar. Of course, I do have preferences - but I'm willing to negotiate.

What are those preferences?
- I prefer playing with dominant partners.
- I really enjoy height and size differences, with your character dwarfing my petite character; it is in this aspect that I am most willing to experiment with non-human characters.
- I admit to enjoying a little bit of roughness and aggression. This can still take place within a loving overall storyline if that is necessary for your comfort.

General themes and settings

I'm not so interested in very light, vanilla settings, simply because I'd rather explore fantasies than engage in online substitution. If my darker themes are offputting, I may still play lighter scenarios - if the pitch is otherwise interesting to me.

I enjoy modern and real world settings but am also willing to try fantasy and science fiction scenarios. I have noted above my slight reservations about non-human characters, but this is something I can experiment with so long as my partner is patient with me. My only hard reservation is that I really don't enjoy fandom: original settings and characters only.

I am willing to play via IM but my preference is for forum play. I also like a fair amount of communication via PM or IM during a roleplay to ensure everything is going okay.

Kinks

I have been making a Rabbit's Hole list which I will link here at some stage. For now, my ons are mostly related to D/s, force, and fear. This can include non-con scenes. Plus I just love everything about oral. Anal and breastplay are mild offs; gore and scat are strong offs.

Three things I particularly enjoy are being choked, being made to wear a collar, and being given a facial. All three of these fit into the generally submissive tone my characters tend to typify, so the actual act can be change a little to suit your preferences.

Something I need to make clear, as so many of my characters are petite, is that they are not underaged. Infantilism of any kind is an off for me, from extreme ageplay to school uniforms or settings to using the word "daddy". No, no, no.

I very much enjoy size and height differences, and elements such as muscle worship, kneeling, and being lifted and carried.

Some story ideas I currently crave

Neighbor x Neighbor's Father
Elf princess x Monster
Victim x rapist (developing a hurt/comfort dynamic over time)
Gym girl x Gym guy
Anything involving height differences, size differences, muscle worship, and similar.

I'm, willing to do the gym guy and gym girl with you. Although I only rp through email, if you are interested then email me at:
animeroleplayguy@yahoo.com
I tend to check my emails more often then this site, so if you pm me or reply back I might not be able to see it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom