Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marvel Teen Avengers: Stormvalley High (Interest Check and Recruitment)

X-Vash00

Star
avengersbanner.jpg

avengerstitle.png

Our world's about to break
Tormented and upset
Lost from when we wake
With no way to go back
I'm standing on my own
But now I'm not alone
Avengers Assemble!
Always we will fight as one
'Til the battles won
With evil on the run
We never come undone
Assembled we are strong
Forever fight as one!

Setting:
Since the near-destruction of Hydra, the end of the Second World War and the expansion of the peacekeeping organisation known as SHIELD, earth has finally managed to achieve a sense of stability. Many of the world's so-called Super-Villains now reside in high-security prisons, scattered throughout America, while the more benevolent metahumans are watched closely by SHIELD. The world still flinches at the sight of super powers, whether good or bad, but those who deem themselves heroes are at least tolerated.

The Avengers is an initiative which both SHIELD and Stark Industries supported, with the former being more subtle in its help while simultaneously positioning themselves to manipulate its members. SHIELD sees the Avenger program as a method in pitting freak against freak while diminishing the losses of its own agents. Stark Industries on the other hand feels the Avengers are the only way to break the stalemate between SHIELD and its enemies. Stark's father, before he died, also believed the Avengers might be the only hope earth might have as he felt the current stability was nought but the calm before the storm.

With the creation of the Avengers also came the building of a school, Stormvalley high, which (through no coincidence) a large number of teen superheroes now attend. Here the teen Avengers are able to live under the aliases given to them by SHIELD while hopefully attaining a sense of stability and normalcy between missions. Most remain ignorant of the fact that they share the same school with their colleagues from the Avengers.

Game Mechanic:
Marvel Teen Avengers allows players to pluck characters from the Marvel universe, revise them in almost any manner they prefer and plop them right into our own little RP world. The differences between each character and their alternate-selves may vary, both greatly and subtly, with only two constants; their skills/powers and alignments. It doesn't matter how much of them has changed (or stayed the same) from the original world to the current as long as they retain their alliances and abilities. As for the world itself, the heroes and villains all might be in their teens but humanity has progressed to its currently developed state.

"Current" Restrictions:
-First, check the posts to see which characters are already approved and in play. I will not allow multiple versions of the same character.

-Secondly, if you wish to make a custom (non-canon) character, that is great! Just try to avoid powers those already in the game possess; I am trying not to double up here. Or if you wish to alter a canon character to work that is also great! Gender-swapping characters is accepted, so that is one way to go. The only restrictions are that I would like all of the characters to be 'teenagers' and heroes. I am not looking for villain PCs at this time. A little down the road I'll open it up for some villains to step in and cause the team some trouble.

-Lastly, I want to stress that this is first and foremost a plot driven game with bits of drama, comedy, and action alike. I am not looking to have smut be a large part of this game.While I welcome it to happen, just not be the main focus. If you are looking for a game with an abundance of such or a game that you, yourself or your character, -requires- a heavy smut then you may want to look elsewhere. This is a team oriented setting. Not lone wolves, rogues, or the like. You must in the end, be able to adapt well to the setting and the group.

Character Sheet:

Student Name:
Avenger Name:
Apparent Age:
Civilian Appearance: please include a short text on your characters typical appearance
((may include a single 200x150 sized image using coding above to floatleft or floatright depending on your own preference **Please do not center large images**))
Avenger Appearance: If you have multiple costumes or altered appearances include that here with either spoilered photos or a textual descriptor
((may include a single image using coding above to floatleft or floatright depending on your own preference **Please do not center large images**))
Marvel Character:
History/Significant Events:
Personality:
Powers:
Fears and Weaknesses:
Desires and Aversions:

Use this sheet to post the character: Here

Back
Top Bottom