Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Daddy Long Legs" (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "Daddy Long Legs" (PrincessGumdrop, Baenari)

Marth had actually thought he would have been the one to have to start the kiss but it seemed Akira wanted it just as much as he did, he smiled into the kiss and then leaned his head down to make it a little easier on the smaller male. His hands gently roaming down Akira's back during the kiss and he almost grabbed the cute male's butt to squeeze but caught himself at the last moment only allowing them to graze over the top of Akira's lovely backside. Animal instincts were hard to control and already he wanted Akira more than he had wanted anyone, he pulled away from the kiss gently when they bother needed the air, "it is probably all in my mind but you taste sweet and delicate just like the things you bake" he said softly down to Akira now before smiling at him warmly.

Akira's body tensed slightly at the hands grazing his backside, but in a pleased way. He licked his lips after the kiss and laughed at the other's comment "We'll never know, I do taste a lot of what I make. It could be that my lips will forever taste like sweets." He smiled and stepped back a bit, wrapping his fingers with Marth's "I really liked that kiss, but I suppose you can already tell, can't you?" he asked, a slight blush on his face. He always felt embarrassed that a good kiss was all it took to turn him on, even if it was just slightly.

"If you always taste this sweet then I might just have to eat you all up little one" he whispered down to Akira playfully, there was an edge of lust in his voice and he couldn't help that. As Akira said that he enjoyed the kiss but he could already tell that he nodded "yes I can smell it and it smell delicious" he said before licking his lips "I'm sorry if this is too forward but I can't hold back" he said softly. Then the deep powerful kiss captured Akira's lips against his, he groaned into the kiss softly before his tongue slipped into the smaller male's mouth to dance with his sensually as they kissed, his strong hands now grasping the cheeks of his plump rear pulling him flush against the lion hybrid.

Akira smiled at the other's lustful statement, he knew what the other meant and he liked the way that Marth said it. "It's what I like about you the most." he said in answer to Marth apologizing for being too forward. He gasped when the other pulled him into a passionate kiss, his tongue greeting the other's with pleasure. Akira let out a moan into the kiss when the other pulled him only closer to his body, standing on his tip toes to wrap his arms around Marth's neck.

When he finally needed air he pulled back, his face slightly flushed and his body aroused. He glanced away from the other "I-we" he licked his lips, unsure of what to say. He liked what they were doing very much and he didn't want it to stop. "I probably should be headed to bed...it's getting kind of late. Would you take me home?" he questioned, leaving it very wide open as to who's home that was going to be. Akira could be rather playful himself when he wanted to be.

Marth could easily smell Akira's arousal now and anyone who could read people would know Marth wanted more, he would never make Akira do anything he didn't want yet he would do anything he could to convince Akira to want more as well. Marth shook his head at Akira's question "I can take you home if you tell me to little one but I would rather have you come to my home" he said in that honest tone of his. "I want you more than anything in the world right now, I would do anything to make you mine even if only for a single night" he said in a soft tone that seemed to give off his feeling of want. "This is of course only if you want me in return Akira, I will never do anything to hurt you or make you do something you do not wish to do" he said quickly just so Akira didn't feel pressured into doing something on the first date.

Akira smiled a bit and pulled Marth down a little bit, kissing Marth on the cheek "Trust me, you aren't forcing me to do anything. I would very much like to go to your place as well" he whispered, knowing that Marth would still hear him perfectly clear. He back off, turning around in a full circle "So, what direction?" he asked, "and Marth..." he bit his lip and looked like he was thinking about something "You don't have to be this considerate, if you want something you can push for it. If I don't like it I will tell you." he licked his lips "Remember, to me, you are just like everyone else. Though, I suppose, not exactly since I'm willing to go home with you on a first date." Akira had always been one to speak what was on his mind, even if the person had to draw it out of him a little bit.

Marth nodded "I just don't want to screw things up somehow and the animal instincts are a little hard to control when I get worked up" he admitted softly. Soon he was reaching forward to lace his large furred fingers with Akira and leading him back towards the parking lot, "I must admit just being able to hold your hand like this has my body aroused because the thing I have desired most is right beside me now" he said softly. Soon they were at the car but he did not enter yet "would you prefer my place or yours tonight?" he asked in that gentle tone before tracing a finger along the cute male's neck now "either one is fine with me as long as I am with you" he said before leaning his head down to nip at the creamy flesh of Akira's flesh.

Akira looked at their hands, when the other mentioned that this was arousing his body. He never thought someone could want someone so badly that just holding their hand would arouse them, but he kind of liked the idea. "That's another thing I like about you, you are very honest." he said, before looking at the car. "Your place." he said, humming softly at the finger and nip to his skin. "I'd like to know where it is, since you have me at the disadvantage of knowing where mine is." he smiled and moved so he was leaning up against the car, watching Marth and waiting.

Marth laughed softly "oh well a good relationship can't be with one person having an advantage over the other" he said in a playful tone before opening the passenger door for Akira to get in. He was soon in the driver's seat and started up the car, soon they were on their way but to his house "it is about fifteen minutes away so is there anything else you would like to know about me?" he asked trying to keep the awkward silence between the two of them as far away as he could, "ask anything you like and no need to apologize for asking anything" he said playfully.

Akira bit his lip and glanced over, wondering what else he should ask. He knew several questions that came to mind and even though Marth said not to apologize for asking, he couldn't help but still be tentative. "The...purring," he started "are there any other noises I should be aware of so I don't make an embarrassment of myself and stare?" he asked, looking like he was going to apologize but kept to just nibbling on his lip so that he wouldn't. "And...I guess you were born this way?" he said, though it came out more like a question. He had been given a pamphlet on hybrids before, but it was from someone who disliked the species, so he couldn't be sure that anything in that pamphlet had been true.

Marth nodded about the question of there being other noises "I do growl out instead of groaning so it will sound mean at first but it isn't isn't my challenging or angry growl most of the time" he said softly. He tried to think of the right words to use "and I do roar like real lions do instead of yelling, it can be pretty intimidating especially because well I roar when I climax most of the time" he said sheepishly. It was a little embarrassing to admit but he didn't want Akira to freak out suddenly when he growled or roared out. He nodded again at the question of whether or not he was born this way "yes my mother was a hybrid and my father a human at least biologically they know that much" he explained calmly.

Akira blushed at the thought of Marth growling and roaring during sex. He wasn't going to lie though, he found it interesting and it made him even more interested to see what was going to happen in bed with Marth. Akira winced, remembering that Marth was adopted, he just nodded. "So...does that make you just half of a hybrid...or a quarter...or..." he frowned "I never quite figured out the meaning of hybrid." he gave a weak chuckle, thinking about the word. "Is there anything else I might want to know about you?" he asked, "Anything important that someone who doesn't normally deal with many hybrids might not even think about?" he was honestly curious and wanted to make the best of this relationship that had just barely started.

Marth shook his head "no I'm full hybrid there is no quarter level of hybrid, it seems like there is full hybrid or half hybrid which includes just the tail and ears with maybe animal eyes" he explained calmly. "It seems like they really haven't figured it all because a half hybrid and a human together can still make a full hybrid like myself, they think the animal DNA is actually overpowering the human DNA but aren't sure" he said calmly. "There isn't much else to know about my animal side I tend to keep it in check unlike a lot of hybrids out there, some even live in the wild as they feel it is natural which I found odd to be honest but to each their own as I like to say" he said in a cheerful tone as he took a turn.

Akira nodded. It was starting to make sense to him, though he probably would still have some questions as they went along. "Really? I guess it could be fun." he shrugged; he liked the outside, but to live in it? He wasn't sure. He smiled to himself "I've always liked that phrase 'to each their own'" he glanced over to Marth, "So...basically other than looking a little different and having a few lion like abilities, there isn't too much different between humans and hybrids. Well, that seems silly that anyone wouldn't like you. I don't know about other hybrids...but I like you and you are kind, caring, straight forward and honest." he seemed to be talking almost absentmindedly "I know plenty of humans that don't even have that. Though I guess it goes both ways, everyone is different, you know." Akira went on talking off the cuff for a little while before realizing he was rambling again. "Marth, you really must tell me to stop talking sometimes, I must be boring you."

Marth nodded "most hybrids have a few abilities that they have derived from their animal side though most of us are stronger and faster than humans already some are even more enhanced". He smiled "they banned rabbit hybrids from playing professional basketball because they could leap so high that no one could block their dunks or shots except other rabbit hybrids so they have their own league now" he explained calmly. As Akira said that Marth should tell him to stop talking Marth laughed softly "I like hearing you talk Akira it lets me know that this isn't just some dream" he said cheerfully before they pulled into a private neighborhood where each house was well kept and rather large. His was at the end of the street and was a ten bedroom house with a lawn that could have fit another three houses onto it, white in collar with four stone pillars holding up the porch roof.

Akira nodded "Hmmm, that kind of sucks, but at the same time it's just like how they separate men and women." he commented. He was about to rebuttal what Marth had said about it all being a dream, they turned into the subdivision. Marth had said he was a part of stocks, but Akira had no idea stocks managed to get someone this much money. He blinked and looked around, already shocked by the sizes of the homes that he didn't even noticed that they had stopped in front of Marth's. "Which one..." he stopped, realizing they had stopped and looked at the house in front of them. He didn't wait for Marth to let him out of the car, he was already stepping out and gawking at the home. He had never seen anything this big in his entire lifetime, let alone been in one.

Marth was smiling at how awestruck the smaller male seemed to be at his house, he turned the car off and stepped out as well now so he could lead Akira into the house. "Welcome to my humble abode" he said playfully before he opened the door, the floor was solid wood shining a bit in the light with many different things around the house, suits of armor, paintings, and all of the tables and chairs seemed to be carved by hand in the shape of animals and flowers. It was as if it was a small museum yet it had the live in feeling at the same time like one had been transported back in time for just a moment until they saw the furnishings of the rest of the house. "I tried to give a more lived in feeling because when I first got here it was so bland and cold" he said in a calm tone as he shut the door behind him now.

"Humble he says" he mumbled under his breath, slightly snapped out of his gawking when the other started to lead him into the house. When the door was opened, he went straight back to gawking. His hands ran along some of the objects, his fingers admiring the detail in some of the tables. "It's...big." he said, turning back towards Marth. "So many things, it's a wonder you fit a bedroom in here." he chuckled, teasing the other. He went silent for a little bit appreciating a random painting before another thought occurred to him, "Your kitchen must be huge." he said, looking over to Marth. Other big things were on his mind as well, but he kept silent about those, not wanting to seem improper.

Akira bit his lip a bit and looked back towards the rest of the house, "Am I going to get to see the entire house, eventually?" he emphasized the word 'eventually' trying to hint that he was only interested in two rooms at the moment. The bedroom and to his always a bakers mind, the kitchen.

Marth's enhanced hearing of course allowed him to hear the mumbling of the cute male though he simply smiled instead of saying anything about it. "The kitchen is definitely well equipped" he said in response to the statement about the kitchen being huge, he reached forward to trace his finger over Akira's cheek "you can see it all in the morning if you are willing to spend the night" he said in a playful tone. Soon he was leading the smaller male up the stairs towards the main bedroom, the walls a dark blue almost purple with stars painted on them but real stars not the kiddy kind. It was as if they were in the middle of space surrounded by stars, the entire room had to be hand painted by a skilled artist and took three weeks to finish, the bed was king red with dark red silk sheets and pillows that were lage and fluffy as they needed to be for Marth larger head.

Akira leaned into the finger and followed the other, a little surprised about the room. "So...you don't like living outdoors?" he questioned, just teasing the other again. He understood what the idea was. He walked around the room, gazing up at the fake stars. He got the feeling he was going to really, really, like this room. He looked at the bed and moved over to it, sitting just on the edge of it. He let his hands stroke the silk sheets and he smiled. Letting himself call back onto the bed he looked up towards the ceiling and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and relaxing.

He was in no way tired and he was pretty sure Marth knew it. He wasn't nearly as aroused as he was in the park, but his body was alive with anticipation for what was going to happen next. Akira wanted Marth to touch him, to let him feel what his fur felt like on his bare skin.

Marth grinned a bit "space is not outside" he said in a playful tone before watching the smaller male go to the bed and lay down on it relaxing while looking at the star filled ceiling. He moved forward calmly until he stood at the edge of the bed and then leaned over Akira's body "you sure this isn't a dream? you on my bed looking so cute seems like one" he said softly before letting his rough big tongue drag over Akira's neck slowly. Due to the feline like tongue Marth could actually hurt people with his tongue he learned early on that he had to be careful with it or else it was like sandpaper on flesh, now though it was gently enough that Akira could feel such roughness without it hurting him. Soon those teeth were nibbling up his neck, those teeth could have ripped flesh from bone yet like earlier they were gentle and teasing upon the flesh of Akira's neck.

Akira smiled at the other's comments, before arching slightly letting a small moan escape his lips at the tongue. Then the teeth were nibbling on his neck and he let out yet another small moan. His eyes opened slightly, glazed over with a want that Akira couldn't quite describe. He licked is lips and glanced over to where one of Marth's hands were and laced moved his hand to lace his fingers with Marth's, squeezing his hand and encouraging him to continue. There was a slight rush to the roughness of Marth's tongue on his neck, it tickled a little bit but over all just felt good.

"You sound ever cuter" he whispered against the flesh of Akira's neck before bringing his head up to nibble on the bottom of Akira's ear teasingly, soon he was squeezing Akira's hand gently and he pulled away "I believe we are a little overdressed to be doing such things on the bed" he said playfully before standing up and pulling Akira to his feet as well. "I'll go first to be fair" he said as he took a step back and then began the pull his sports jacket off and throwing it to the side, then button by button that muscular form was revealed. Even under the golden brown fur covering him it was obvious that his muscles rippled with power, he felt a bit odd stripping in front of Akira but liked it at the same time. He had slept with many others but with Akira he felt like he needed to be perfect for him, soon his hands were going to those black slacks pulling them down until there was only a pair of grey boxers upon the lion's strong form.

Akira gave an almost annoyed moan, not wanting the other to leave him, but when Marth mentioned that they were overdressed and pulled him to his feet he didn't mind so much. He moved his fingertips to start and undress but Marth seemed to have a different idea and he looked up, watching Marth undress before him. His fingertips came to a full stop as the other undid the buttons revealing beautiful fur and body underneath the shirt. He gulped slightly, his eyes following Marth's hands perfectly. The man before him was much more attractive than he had originally thought.

He fidgeted and bit his lip before starting to strip himself when the other was clad only in boxers. He unbuttoned his shirt as well, revealing nearly flawless pale skin underneath. He had a few scars from the kitchen, but they were barely visible on his skin. When he got to his slacks he hesitated before undoing them and letting them fall to the ground. There was nothing underneath. He stood completely naked in front of Marth, a red hue touching his cheeks. Akira felt a little more naked than usual standing in front of the furry man.

Marth watched with a hungry gleam in his eyes as he took in every detail of the feminine male, he licked his lips as Akira stood before him completely naked now. Seeing as Akira was bare all the way down it was time for Marth to do the same and he pulled those boxers down revealing all of himself to the cute male. He smiled before stepping away from the clothes and towards Akira, he reached forward to caress those soft cheeks before he captured those lips with his own for a powerful passionate kiss, this was even hotter than the one they shared in the park. His tongue gently brushed over Akira's lips asking entrance even though he could have easily overpowered the smaller male in anyway, he smiled into the kiss as he could taste that faint sweetness once again though he still wasn't sure if that was his mind playing a trick or if Akira was just a sweet lipped male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom