Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Daddy Long Legs" (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "Daddy Long Legs" (PrincessGumdrop, Baenari)

Marth gave a sheepish smile "I know it all seems to be a little creepy..well quite creepy it is just that like I said before I was afraid of your possible rejection" he said in a soft tone. Here he was the large lion hybrid that could have taken down multiple people at once if he wished to yet he had been afraid of rejection from the petite feminine male that ran a bakery, it was laughable yet it did not change the way he had felt before revealing himself. When Akira agreed to the time he set he smiled again before hearing Akira talk about his senses and then apologizing for asking his question, "it isn't rude at all Akira" he said encouragingly as it meant more speaking between the two of them so Akira would feel a little more relaxed.

"Well as you now know there is smell which lets me tell many things like sex, how long ago someone might have been somewhere, sometimes lying, arousal" he said in an almost playful tone as he glanced over at Akira. "My hearing is also enhanced and my eyesight though eyesight less than the others, my tongue is rougher than most and is very sensitive to heat so in more way's than one I have a cat tongue" he said playfully.

Akira seemed to calm a bit more as the other mentioned what he had asked wasn't rude at all. He nodded and continued to head towards his apartment as the other spoke of the senses that were more enhanced. He blushed when arousal was mentioned and blushed even more when Marth explained about his tongue. "I-I see. That's pretty cool," he said as he fumbled for his keys in his pocket. Once he grabbed them he worked them into the key hole unlocking and opening his door.

"Um, well, it's kind of late, I probably should be heading to bed now." he explained and looked at Marth "Are you going to be okay heading home? I mean, if not you could...spend...the night?" he offered, making it sound more like a question than an offer. "I'm afraid I don't have an extra room, but I can sleep on the couch or something like that." he continued on, heading inside, holding the door open for Marth if he decided he wanted to stay.

Marth could see that he had made the little male flush with embarrassment as he mentioned being able to smell the arousal of others, he thought maybe he shouldn't have mentioned that but soon Akira was saying that t was pretty cool to be able to do such things. When they stopped at the door and Akira asked if he was okay to head home Marth was going to answer but the smaller male surprised him by saying that he could stay here and that he would sleep on the couch to allow Marth to stay the night. Marth gave Akira a gentle smile before shaking his head "I will head home for the night little one, there are not many that wish to mess with one looking as I do" he said in a playful tone.

He reached forward to grasp the smaller male's hand and bring it up "I thank you for you kind offer though Akira" he said that feminine male's name so softly and enticingly before kissing the back of Akira's hand. "I wish you a goodnight and sweet dreams until the next time we meet" he said in that gentle but powerful tone before leaving, he felt that if he stayed the temptation to stay in the apartment with Akira would have been too much for him to deny and perhaps this little display earned him points with the cute male.

Akira tilted his head, not understanding what Marth had meant by messing with one looking as he did. He shook it off and blushed when Marth kissed his hand. He took his hand away slowly and nodded "I had a nice time talking to you," he smiled "I hope you get home safe and have a good night." he said before biting his lip and quickly leaning up, standing on tip toe to kiss Marth on the cheek. "I'll see you soon," he said and shut the door after him, blushing all the way to his bedroom.

The rest of the days were uneventful for Akira as he waited for the awaited date day to come. He worked for the rest of the time, but there seemed to be a little more spring in his step. He would admit to anyone that at first he was a little weirded out by the sudden appearance of the first present and then again of Marth showing up, but after a few days of thinking about it he actually thought it was kind of sweet. Plus, Marth had shown no ill will towards Akira.

Come the day for the date Akira, became slightly annoyed with the clock in the bakery, as it never showed closing time, at least that was the way it seemed to him. But come closing time Akira was practically flying out the door, locking up as soon as he could. He hurried towards his home to get ready for the date that he had that night. Taking a quick shower and put on a nice shirt and some slacks before trying to figure out if he wanted to put his hair into a pony tail or not.

Marth's days were extremely boring and nerve wracking as well, he didn't visit the bakery or visit Akira directly until the fateful night for them to go out. But during those days he had thoughts of just going over to say hell maybe grab a drink or just go for a walk with the smaller male, each time he had forced himself back to doing something else like working or thinking about how exactly their date was going to go. He had it planned out perfectly but he wondered if Akira would like it, what if he chose something wrong he thought before shaking his head while pacing around the room.

He was never like this with other lovers he usually just dominated them making them enjoy his company but with Akira he didn't want to dominate him without him wanting it. If he tried to do such a thing he might just end up pushing him away and because of that he was in unknown territory with how to approach the feminine male, finally the night came around and he decided to wear something a little less formal than he would to a business meeting. A black sports coat over a nice button up white shirt along with black casual clacks so he didn't seem like he was trying to be important, his vehicle a mercedes sleek yet not showy like so many who had money these days.

He had chosen to bring a yellow rose for Akira and was soon knocking on the door of the apartment with the small flower in one hand while he bit the inside of his mouth nervously.

Akira jumped when he heard the knock on the door and sighed, deciding to leave his hair down for the night. He headed over to the door, grabbing a jacket and his keys on his way to it. He opened to the door and smiled at Marth. "Hey." he said and looked to the yellow rose and smiled "Aw, thank you, Marth." he said and he took the flower. "Hold on, I'll put it in some water before we go," he said, quickly heading over to the kitchen to find a vase to put the flower in, when he did he filled it with water and put the flower in it, moving the vase out to the table in the living room. "You look very nice, by the way."

He headed back over to Marth and took his hand, "So where are we headed?" he asked, biting his lip before he moved a bit closer to Marth and wrapping his arm around Marth's.

Marth smiled instantly the second he saw Akira who smiled back at him while saying thank you for the rose, he couldn't wait for the date to begin. When the cute male said that he looked nice he had to say the same "you also look very nice Akira" he said in a softer tone, he tried to keep his voice softer than usual as he thought the deep powerful tone that he had naturally would frighten or intimidate the little male. He was soon feel the warmth of Akira's hand in his while he asked where they were going "we are going to the italian restaurant on fifth street cucino's" he said before feeling Akira wrap around his arm. Having Akira so close made him want to just hold him and kiss him before taking him for the first time, but this was a date and he had to control him he thought as they walked to his car and he opened the door for Akira.

Akira couldn't help but blush a little when Marth opened the door for him, he slid into the seat and buckled himself up. He looked around the car and then outside to his apartment. "That sounds like a nice place," he said as soon as Marth got into the car. "I've never against been there, but I'm sure it has wonderful food," he bit his lip a little bit, still unsure about what he was doing, but at least it wasn't because of Marth. It was more that he hadn't been on a date in a long time that hadn't ended in disaster. "So, tell me about yourself, Marth."

Marth was soon bringing the car to life as Akira said that he had never been to the restaurant before, he began the drive to the restaurant and got a little surprise when Akira asked him to tell him about himself. "What would you like to know?" he asked curiously, Marth did not have much of a story to tell in fact it was a rather boring story to most but if Akira asked he would tell him about it. He wondered if perhaps he should have stayed in the shadows to watch Akira because if it turned out that Akira did not like him then he may never get to see him again. But at least he actually was getting time with Akira which was like the dreams he had at night but now it was real he could actually reach over and touch Akira without being afraid that he would disappear suddenly.

"Hmm, I don't know. Things you like, things you don't like, your favorites. Oh! Do you have any family?" he asked, looking over to Marth, a big smile on his face. "Is it a large family? A small family?" Family was something very dear to him as he had a very small family, just him and his older brother, who he didn't get to talk to much. He had a niece as well, but along with not talking to his brother often, came not talking to his niece very often. He continued to look at Marth, expecting like. He didn't really care if he had a small or large family, he just wanted to hear about whatever family Marth had.

At the question of his family Marth didn't seem to smile or be quite as happy anymore though he did his best to hide that, "my family was a group of thirty other children" he said calmly before taking a turn. "I was raised in foster care as I was found on the steps of a building in a basket, very cliche I know" he said jokingly, "for the most part it was boring and sometimes hard but worked my way up slowly building a life for myself". Marth couldn't ever understand ties between family as he did not believe that blood made people family, if his parents were to show up now he would more than likely ignore them for they had never been there for him regardless of their reasoning. He wouldn't hate them he would simply see no reason to associate with them, "how about you Akira? any family?" he asked quickly trying to change it around to the cute male.

"Thrity?!" he said, his face nearly lit up with excitement, he hadn't caught on that Marth wasn't exactly happy talking about his family until he mentioned the foster care. He looked down at his lap. "It's sad that you didn't know your parents, but thirty brothers and sisters? That would be so cool." he said, smiling softly. He glanced over to Marth "An older brother and I think I have a niece." he said, his face dropping a bit. "We don't talk all that often, I haven't seen him since I was 17, but he basically raised me as his own." he explained, "I really wouldn't know what to tell him if I saw him again anyway. We had a bit of a fight before I left, he didn't-" Akira stopped.

It was too much information and Marth didn't need to know it, what was in the past was in the past and that's the way Akira wanted to keep it. He looked over to Marth and shook his head "I'm sure this is boring you, no need to talk about my brother I never see." he said, giving a laugh that seemed a little hollow. "What do you do on your off days?" he asked, trying to change the subject from family.

Marth did not care to speak about his time in foster care as it had been rather boring to him, the other kids there for the most part stayed away from him because he didn't want friends. In fact because he felt abandoned by his parents he would push others away by ignoring them, if that didn't work he would verbally push them away and if even that method did not work he would physically push them away until they were afraid of him. There was only one of the foster kids he stayed in touch with as he had been the only one that could fight back against Marth's violence when push came to shove, his thoughts turned back to Akira who began to speak about his older brother and niece.

It seemed that Akira thought more of family than Marth did as he was saddened that he and his older brother had fought and did not speak to each other much. Marth couldn't understand the bond between family members to be completely honest he thought that bond was easily shattered, if someone threatened his biological parent's life to get to him it would work because they would most likely betray his whereabouts. Trust was something that Marth gave to only two people in this world, the first was himself and the second was his foster brother who had been through many bad things and many good things with him. "I like to divide my time between relaxing, working out, going for walks sometimes, and many other things that would make the list far too long" he said jokingly before smiling at Akira "what about you?".

Akira smiled back and laughed a bit at Marth's joke. "Not much actually. I cook, clean, sometimes I garden." he said, listening of the things he did "Some times I read." he explained and chuckled at himself "Just a regular 50's housewife I guess." he joked, though it was more than true. "I guess you would say that I walk often, but not always out of pleasure. I don't own a car, nor do I ever want to." he said and shivered. "I'm not a fan, at least not when I'm driving." he explained, looking out the window when he saw the Italian restaurant that Marth planned to take them too. He pushed his hair back behind his ear and bit his lip, to him, this was the true start of their date and he was begging inside that it wouldn't be ruined.

Marth wasn't surprised to hear that Akira was not a fan of driving a car around, he had often wondered why Akira never bought a car when watching him but even now he did not ask. He was guessing maybe he had been in an accident or was afraid to be in one while in a vehicle, Marth parked the car now "well here we are" he said softly before getting out of the car and opening the door up for the smaller male. "The place is almost always full of people but I got us a window table in the very back" he said with a cheerful edge to his voice before he began to walk into the restaurant with Akira now.

Akira smiled at wrapped his arm around Marth's again. "Sounds nice," he said smiling, he followed Marth towards the back of the restaurant when the waiter lead them back there and handed them their menus. He looked at the menu every now and then looking up at Marth, "So, um, what's good here?" he asked, glancing around the place before going back to the menu. He pushed his hair back, some of it having fallen into his face. "It must be good if this place is always full, though." Akira set the menu down having decided what he wanted, "Thank you for taking me here." he said, even though he knew he was on a date he felt inclined to thank the man for doing just one more thing for him.

The feeling of Akira wrapped around his arm was quite enjoyable to the lion hybrid who couldn't help but smile, they got a couple of looks as he suspected not many saw a large power lion hybrid with a feminine blue haired male. Yet he did not care, they could have been whispering insults directed at him and he would not care for right now he had the thing he wanted most in the world and that was Akira by his side. As Akira asked what was good Marth gave a soft laugh "to be honest everything is good here, it just depends on what you like" he said in a playful tone before smiling at him. When Akira thanked him he shook his head "it is I who should thank you for allowing me to take such a beauty out to dinner" he said sincerely before looking to his menu "I think I will go with the chicken alfredo with noodles and white sauce" he said cheerfully.

Akira blushed when Marth called him a beauty. "Well, then I guess we'll both be thankful," he said and sighed, finally deciding on what he wanted. "I think I'll have the spaghetti with meatballs." he said, going with something simple. He set his menu down and glanced up to Marth, "So, um," he tried to think about what to talk about next. He felt nervous about being on this date, his first in a long while. "What else would you like to know about me?" he asked. "I'm still curious about a lot of things about you." he said and smiled, biting his lip a bit. He felt the other people's glances and it made him a bit nervous but he started to just ignore them.

Marth laughed softly before looking thought about what to ask and then he gave a little smile "I have always wondered why you wanted to open a bakery" he said in a calm tone. He had often wondered if it was because Akira enjoyed baking or if he just enjoyed others enjoying food, "so tell me why" he said in a playful tone now. He chin resting in his hand as he looked at Akira closely waiting for the answer to his curious question, the stares beginning to fade as others lost interest in the odd couple at the table which pleased him as he did not want to have to make them stop looking. Marth might have been a polite person but he still had an animal side to him so occasionally he would show it off so others would leave him alone.

Akira smiled "Purely for the love of baking," he shrugged "Pretty simply and I guess also for my mother. She used to bake a lot and I was her sous chef," he smiled at the fond memory. "Once she died...I just kept baking, my older brother will tell you a week after my mother died I couldn't stop baking, over and over again, for hours on end. It helped us in the long run, since we could sell the confectioneries for money." He bit his lip slightly and laughed a bit "Well, that's enough of that sad story, anyway, I wanted a bakery because I love to bake and what is a baker to do without a bakery." He clasped his hands together and glanced over to the waiter that brought their food to them.

Listening to Akira explain how he loved to bake and that he used to bake with his mother was nice though the mood darkened a little as a death was mentioned. That was the one thing that Marth would never have to experience with his parents because he didn't know who they were and probably never would so when they passed away he would not feel saddened. "Well your baking is very good" he said in a cheerful tone before thanking the waiter for bringing their food, "would you like some wine to drink or are you more of a juice person?" he asked curiously.

Akira shook his head "Any form of alcohol is not at a good idea for me..." he siad slowly, thinking about the one time he did have alcohol, it landed him in a bed with his lover's best friend, he wasn't planning on repeating the mistake again. He had a good thing going here with Marth and he didn't want to screw it up. "I'll just stick with water and juice." he explained and dug into his food. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until he started to eat. He glanced up every now and then, always having been a quiet eater, never talking much. He was willing to talk, just his family never did when he was younger.

Marth laughed softly as Akira said that any form of alcohol was not a good idea for him, his eyebrow raised up as he leaned over his food now "I would like to hear why". He said in a playful tone as he set to eating his own food, it was a bit rushed with the sauce being watery but it was very good either way "often one's story for not drinking is embarrassing or funny or both" he said in that playful tone once more. He took a sip of his wine savoring the taste while waiting to see if Akira would explain the purge of alcohol or if he would try and redirect the conversation somewhere else which he wouldn't mind at all.

Akira bit his lip and looked at Marth "I guess, it's both...now," he mumbled before setting down his fork. "I went drinking with my ex's best friend once, he had something like four drinks and I had...maybe one or two. The next morning I found myself in bed with him and remembering exactly what we had done." Akira's face turned red as he spoke "I was the one to start it, not that he really was stopping me," he mumbled "It was hell the next few weeks, his girlfriend mad at me, my boyfriend mad at him...my boyfriend trying to...get rid of his stench" he sighed and looked back down at his food, eating some of it before looking back up at Marth "I suppose it's kind of funny now, but then..." he shook his head. He went back to eating worrying about how Marth was going to respond to his story why.

Marth listened to Akira's little tale about how he had gotten drunk and woken up the next morning in bed with his ex's best friend and how everyone had been upset with someone. Marth winced sympathetically before sipping at his wine now "well my turn to tell a story to make you feel better" he said in a cheerful tone before setting his glass down. "When I was in college paying for it myself of course I had a high tolerance for alcohol a high tolerance being that I thought I could down both a bottle of vodka and a bottle of rum in one sitting which I did" he said in a cheerful but sheepish tone. "Much like you I awoke in someone's bed but unfortunately I woke up with a couple of girl's who I found out were actually together and had helped me to bed and there we had some fun as they said, apparently I only did them from behind and called out my ex's name the whole time" he said before hiding his face behind his big hand embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom