Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perverted Gentleman (Flux & nladisha)

Flux

Supernova
In New York, there was a aparatement for rent. The owned of the building was Mister Dante McFury. He was 43 years old, was married and had a daughter. They all lived in the highest block of the building. The building was 3 years old and was close to everything a student or a adult would need. If you walked down the street there were the shops and if you went to the other side, there was a tavern and a playhall.

Dante had contact with a girl. He didn't really remembered his name or who she was, but he did know that she was going to move in today. He stood in front of the building waiting for the girl to arrive. He looked on his watch and saw that it was 2:00 PM and the girl was going to arrive at 2:05 PM normally. He didn't really liked waiting but he had a calm temper that made him able to wait long.

His wife and his daughter were shopping now because Mr. McFury always wanted to talk to his renters in personal first. He looked if he saw a taxi or a car that could be the girl that called a week ago. Not really knowing how the girl would arrive he walked up and down the stairs of the apparament so that the stressed tense was fading a bit.

He looked on his watch once again and saw that itwas 2:05 PM now and that the girl could arrive every minute.

f3fc5cacca0baf3b05ddf05306a24213.jpg

((this picture is for body reference only. my character's actual appearance is in the text))

Esmeralda was giddy with excitement. She was only 19, and she was getting her first place. This was so much better than those dingy dorms she lived in during freshman years. Here, she had privacy, was still close enough to the popular scene to avoid feeling left out, and could actually begin to feel like she was a responsible adult - she wasn't at the mercy of bitchy dorm police (as she called the upper classmen who monitered each dorm floor) or the housing rules of the college. She could really feel like a woman.

After all, she did look like one, with her massive 45D breasts; taut, flat stomach; and athletically toned body. Her jet black hair, worn in a high ponytail, and her piercing blue eyes made her look alluring and exotic. Yet she still had a very girlish look about her, making her look like a child in a woman's body. A very sexually attractive woman's body.

Esmeralda was wearing a tight, sleeveless top, tight jeans, and three inch stillehto heels. She sucked in her stomach and puffed out her breasts in a well practiced routine as she strutted up towards her landlord's office. She was right on time, according to her watch. She felt cool and confident as she rapped on the door, ready to finalize the deal that would get her her first real place.

He saw the girl coming and ofcourse, he couldn't avoid looking at her really hot body. "Hello," Dante said while he saw the girl coming. "I'm sorry but I forgot your name," he continued. Seeing the girl coming closer, he trapped himself on looking to the nice bouncing boobs of the young girl.

He thought in himself, Oh my god, she looks a lot better then my wife... She really is one hot girl. He kept looking at her body while she came closer.

He tried to hide the fact that he was looking at the girls body. But that was hard because her body was really great. This was the first renter that he kept looking at for this looking, most of the renters were older and uglier or male, so this was pretty new for him.

Esmeralda smiled cheerfully at her new landlord. She didn't notice him staring at her body, mostly because she'd become so used to men's stares by now. What she did notice was how handsome he looked. She'd been expecting some ugly old geezer, not this attractive man. Sure, it was obvious he was older than she was - practically her father's age - but he still looked rather cute. Actually, cute described some one her own age - this man, Mr. McFury, was ruggedly masculine, even if he was starting to show signs of wrinkles and grey hairs. He just seemed - so much more mature and so manly than guys her own age. The anxiety she felt around boys her age and thier immaturity and awkwardness had kept her a virgin this long, but her new landlord was the first man she looked at who wasn't a face on a magazine with whom she actually began to consider giving herself to.

She hoped she wasn't blushing, as what she was thinking was entirely innappropriate and foolish. This was a business contact with her new landlord, not a random encounter in some night club. Fortunately, her voice didn't betray her.

"It's okay. My name's Esmeralda. You must be Mr. McFury, my landlord. I'm pleased to meet you." She held out her hand for a shake.​

"Well, Esmeralde, my name is indeed Mr. McFury. Dante McFury. The pleasure is all mine," he said like a real gentleman and he shaked her hand.
"I think we can best discuss everything in my office?" he asked with a smile while he walked into a large office.

"Please, have a seat," he said pointing at the chair while he sat on a big office chair.
He took 2 glasses out of the desk. "Do you want to drink a whisky too?" he asked.
Dante always tried to make his new renters feel comfortable from the moment that they entered his office, most of the people were rather scared because the fact that the office looked really expensive and they thought that they needed to pay to much rent.

Esmeralda followed Mr. McFury into his office. She was instantly impressed by its opulance and decor. This man just oozed maturity. His office was slick, suave, and had a sophisticated to it; just like him. He fit right in to the whole setting. Esmeralda stood there, taking it all in. She snapped out of it when he offered her a drink.

"No thanks, I don't drink that stuff." Still, she was impressed by Mr. McFury's choice of beverage. Whiskey just seemed so - mature and sophisticated, like everything else about this man. It was a refreshing change from the casualness of the dorms. Esmeralda felt very comfortable here. She hoped her rented room was just as nice. She politely took her seat on one of the office chairs and waited to begin. As she did so, her breasts bounced ever so slightly, though they were held tightly by her bra.

Esmeralda was very impressed by the pictures she saw.

"All this for 200 a month?" she asked. "Wow! That's an amazing deal. I couldn't have found better any place else. It sure beats what I had back at the dorms. I know I won't miss waiting to use the community kitchenette or the showers. And I certainly won't have to worry about walking in on my roomate having sex. Yuck, that was embarassing!"

"Well, I don't ask more then 200 because I want fair prices towards everybody. And in this room, you can have sex with everybody because the walls are extremly isolated," he answered. "Even if you moan on your hardest, nobody will hear you."

He looked at her body again and then looked right into his eyes. He felt something inside of himself. Dante had this feeling only once before, when he first saw his wife, Angelina.

Esmeralda giggled at the mention of sex. She herself had never had any. No boy had ever touched her. They couldn't bring themselves to do it. Those who could have were too immature, too ugly, and/or too creepy for Esmeralda to even stand less than five feet from. She wouldn't have minded Mr. McFury, though. He looked so much older and stronger than any boy she'd ever known, and there was just something about him that was so romantic. He looked like he was well practiced in giving a woman what she wanted.

"I could use the peace and quiet," she said. "I couldn't ever get any studying done in the dorms." Not that she'd ever wanted to anyway. "And the libraries were always so loud and crowded. I can finally have some privacy again. So does my lease begin immiediately?"

He smiled. "Well, it's really calm here and you won't get disturbed by any of the other renters," he told her. "And it starts immiediatly, yes. But the first 2 months are for free. I'll pay them from my own money, sounds weird but that's who I am!"

Dante smiled at Esmeralda, though he always had been very faithfull to his wife, he really wanted to have sex with this girl. Ofcourse he couldn't show that now, because then she would run away.

Esmeralda was really impressed. "Wow!" she said. "That's great! I'd better get moved in, then." She couldn't believe her good luck. A luxury apartment with a low rent price, and the first 2 months free. The only places she knew that offered deals like that were the rundown tenements with creepy landlords and shady tenents. This was too good to be true. "May I see the unit I'll be renting?" she asked. She had to be careful. Part of being an adult was knowing what she was buying. She needed to make extra sure this guy wasn't trying to steal her money and set her up in a rat condo. Yet there was something about him that seemed to make her want to trust him at his word.

"Ofcourse you can," he said while he stood up. "That's why I give the first two months for free."
He walked with you towards Room 5A. He opened the door with his spare-key and walked in.
"Well, this is it!" he shouted while he laughed. "Hope you like it."

Esmeralda followed Mr. McFury, and entered the unit. It took her breath away. It was even better than the pictures. "Wow!" she said again, once she'd explored it thouroughly. "You've sold me. So is there any paper work I have to fill out?"

"Well, you just need to sign here," he said while he layed a paper on the table. "And you really need to try out the bed! It's really good. I sleep in one of them myself," he said like a true gentleman and he smiled.

At accident, he bumped with his arm against one of her breasts and said: "Oh, dear. I'm sorry!"

Esmeralda laughed as Mr. McFury mentioned about the bed. She could already see in her mind what her bedspreads might look like on it already. She hardly noticed the fact he bumped into her breast. "It's okay," she said, taking a step back to allow him room to manuvour. She was, however, aware that there had been a touch to her breast. It sent a tingle through her body. She was aware of how sensitive that area was, and it somewhat tickled her. She instinctively reached up to adjust her bra, though while it might have looked like a casual guesture, it was actually her way of satisfying the funny feeling in her breast she got whenever they touched anything solid.

Dante wanted to make a joke, so he asked: "Want to try out the bed and the isolated walls together? If you know what I mean." He laughed as he hoped that she would also liked the joke that he just made.

Had Mr. McFury been 20 years younger, Esmeralda would certainly have understood the meaning behind his little quip, and become deeply offended. She might have scrapped the deal then and there. But at the moment, she was so enraptured by this mature and sophisticated older man, the sexual innuendo passed right over her head.

"No thanks," she laughed, finishing her subtle boob massage as stealthily as she began it. She dug around her purse for a pen. "Shit. Do you have something I could write with?"

"I have pen right here," he said while he gave it to her. While hae handed the pen over, he touched the soft skin of her hands. He was happy that she could laugh with his joke, although he hadn't mind it if she said yes to him. "Well, do you have any other questions or things you want to say?" Dante asked.

"No, just thank you so very much," Esmeralda said, a big girlish grin plastered on her face. She felt elated. She got a great deal on wonderful place to live, and a handsome, charming landlord. What more could she have wanted?

"Then I'll leave," he said. He walked towards the door and said, "goodbye for now." Before he left, he waited as a true gentlemen, for an answer.

"I'll probably get my stuff moved in here tommorrow," Esmeralda said, a big grin on her face. "Thank you so much, Mr. McFury. I'll be seeing you around, then?" Just watching the man head toward the door was making Esmeralda's heart flutter as she thought of how lucky she was.

"I'll see you around. Tommorrow is one of my free days, so I'm going to help you moving in all your stuff," Drake said. "And you can call me Drake though. I don't really like to be called Mr. McFury by one of my renters. So see you tommorrow and don't say that I don't have too, I insist," he continued.

He walked out of her room and walked back towards his room. Room 6A was his room, it was the biggest part of the entire building. It was the entire floor. His wife and daughter weren't home yet so Drake took a glass and filled it with whisky as he sat down in the couch. He drinked a bit and started the television. "Woow, she really looked great," he said, talking to himself.

"Thanks, Mr. McFury - I mean, Drake," Esmeralda said, still giddy with excitement over her sweet deal. That evening, when she went home, she ran over and over in her head how incredibly lucky she was. She also noted to herself how incredibly handsome Drake was. He was mature, ruggedly good looking, and not in the least bit creepy. She was really going to enjoy living in his apartment complex.

The next day, she showed up bright and early, with her old dorm stuff loaded up in her car. She pulled up near her new place, and started unloading her stuff.

Drake went to home after the conversation with Esmeralda. When he arrived at home, his wife and his daughter also arrived at home. He had a chat with them but he didn't mentioned the name of the new girl that wasn't going to live in the complex. He justed didn't talked about her. The only thing he did was thinking about her and how she looked. Her body was burned on his eyes. At every place that he looked, he saw Esmeralde.
After a while they want to bed but still Drake didn't payed attention to his wife but that was a bit normal. They weren't really sexual active anymore because Angela had a lot of problems with her own body.

The next morning, when Esmeralde arrived at the complex, Drake was already there. But this time he wasn't wearing a suit but just normal clothes. "Good morning!" he shouted at her as he walked towards her. "Can I help you?" He really wanted to help this girl. She was going to be the first girl that he ever helped with moving in.

Back
Top Bottom