Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am your slave, your pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahDaryl

Planetoid
Hello all, I will keep this short and simple.

I am looking to role play as something slave, whether they be male/female, I do not care. I want to me dominated, humiliated, trained, everything you can possibly think of. Except for a few exceptions, no blood, death, gore, incest, scat, things like that and the only beastiality I will do is a horse. I absolutely love their cocks.. ^^

I post roughly one paragraph and only rp in PMs. (SORRY) I am on mostly everyday, so please send me a PM! (Don't post here, I won't be looking her much at all..)

BUMP
Still looking, craving all of the above with a few others.

I'd MUCH prefer a Mistress than a Master, but Master is still greatly appreciated. I am really craving some latex and some ponygirl/puppygirl stuff. Like this.

Also looking for just rape stuff in general. PLEASE PM ME!

Bump again. Looking for a very cruel mistress. Maybe even a futa. please PM me!

Bump.

New craving. REALLY want this. A cruel, abusive futa mistress. Anyone can play it, a guy or a girl. I just want to be fucked by a macro cocked futa!

PM ME

Bump!
I have plenty of new masters. I'm now looking for some cruel mistress's. Please PM me.
Since I have a fair few rp's going right now, about 6-7, you may think that my posts will be less frequent. That depends on how interesting the rp is.

If I have two of my partners on at once, and they both reply to my posts at roughly the same time, I'm going to reply to the one that is more interesting first.

So I will be looking for an interesting plot, and I still am looking for mostly smut. Let me know, PM me! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom