Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot? What plot? (f/f, m/f, shameless smut request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karoga

Here I come back from the dead
So, I'm in a rare mood.

I just want smut. Maybe a little plot to get a scenario going, but I want things to be more focused on sex at the moment. Nice and easy, hm?

I'm definitely in a sub mood right now, but I occasionally do dom. I'll update this if my mood changes.

As for kinks, http://www.f-list.net/c/xaerael is the big list. Feel free to go through it.

Current major cravings:
Slave/master or master/pet
vampires
experimentation (Scientific or magical)
prostitution
incest (Either brother/sister or father/daughter)
bestiality (preferences on canines, large cats, and dragons)

If you're looking for a bit of a plotline, I have a few ideas:

Fantasy setting

• A dragon begins terrorizing a small town. The villagers send a young woman up as a sacrifice. The dragon takes a more carnal interest in the girl instead of making a meal of her.
  • A powerful wizard decides to take an apprentice, intent on using her as the subject of his experiments.
  • A village's major practicing religion involves a ceremony where a chosen girl is subject to several nights of nonstop sex, hopefully resulting in pregnancy as an omen of a good harvest in the fall. (This one could involve multiple characters or partners)

Modern RPs

• After losing both their parents in a car wreck, a young man finds himself taking care of his young teenaged sister. However, when they have trouble making ends meet, he turns her out as a prostitute. (Could also be father/daughter or mother/daughter)
  • A man loses his wife due to unfortunate circumstances; thankfully, his daughter has taken after her in looks.
  • Left home alone with the family dog, a horny teen gets an idea of how to ease some of her stress.

And any other thing you'd like to suggest, I'm more than open to.

Feel free to either post here or PM me if you're interested~

Do you mind a little bar scene kind of thing? Not much of a plot I know just a little starting place. PM me if interested.

I would be interested in the third scenarios listed in the Fantasy and Modern settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom