Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Basement Operation Theatre with Eurikia Damshel

vigorous4321

Planetoid
Operating-Theatre-8-2005.jpg

Derek had moved to a new city. New place- new memories and New ideas. The last place he had lived in had grown 'boring' for him. he wanted new slaves to master and new faces. He had set up his operation theatre in his basement of his house. He wore doctor gloves in his hand and was setting the injections from smaller to larger. He walked over to the place where he kept different sizes of hypodermic needles and getting back to his seat waited. He was Dr. Derek Parker, a well known doctor. he had degrees in medical science.

Euri walked to the new doctor's place for a check-up. Her last doctor was no good. He wanted her to take a few injections in her tits which she had never done. Her tits didn't have any mark of needle or an injection on it. She walked to the clinic wearing a black sexy dress. She entered the building reading 'Dr. Derek Parker'. She walked to the nurse on the counter and said "I have an appointment with Dr. Derek." The nurse nodded and after making a phone call sent her inside.

Derek was free when the phone rung. he picked up and said "Yeah. Send her in." He waited for Euri to arrive. As she entered through the door wearing a sexy dress he walked up to her and said "I'm Dr. Derek and you must be Euri." He took out his writing pad. He asked her "How can I be useful to you?" and waited for her to reply

"Yes I am Euri. Nice to meet you Dr. Derek." She smiled at him. She looked down at herself and then at Dr. Derek and said "I wanted a full check up to see if I had any problems." she was worried. She didn't know what to expect from the guy. She was scared of doctors-because of her childhood experience with one.

Derek looked at her and said "okay. I would start with taking your blood pressure and then temperature." He walked to the cupboard and took out the thermometer and the BP machine. He took her hand and put the cuffs of the BP machine on her and started to take her blood pressure. He took off the cuffs and said "You're BP is perfectly fine-" He put the thermometer in her mouth and waited for two minutes before taking it out. he looked at her and said "You're temperature is okay" He then asked her "Will you undress yourself and sit on the table there?" He said pointing to the operation table.

Euri nodded as Derek told her that her temperature and BP were fine. She blushed as he asked her to undress herself but without a word she undressed herself to her bra and panties. She sat on the table Derek had asked her to. She looked at him and waited for what was coming next.

Derek turned to Euri and checked her heartbeat-normal and her pulse rate-normal. He then turned towards her tits and undressed her making her completely naked. he then moved his hand towards her exposed tits and gave it a good squeeze. He then took the whip from under the table and whipped her vagina with his one hand while the other squeezed her tit.

Euri wriggled as Derek undressed her. She got her punishment for wriggling with a good squeeze on her tits and lashing in vagina. She moaned as she was being punished. She put her hand on her vagina to make him stop- not knowing what that would cause her or how much trouble she would be in.

Derek stopped the whipping on her vagina and squeezing her tits. He moved towards the table where he had kept the cotton swabs and syringes for her. He took two pieces of the cotton swab and cleaned her tits. He then took the syringes with the 2 inch hypodermic needle and jabbed it in both her tits together.

Euri was surprised when Derek stopped the whipping and the squeezing. She had assumed in her mind that he would let go. She tired to look at what Derek was doing but wasn't able to see. In a few minutes- he cleaned both her tits and she knew what was coming next. She started screaming "NO- NO-PLEASE NO" but to no vain. Derek had jabbed both the needles in her tits. She jumped a little as she felt the needle enter her soft nipple. She was wriggling to get the needles out of her.

Derek moved towards the table again as she started to wriggle. he knew the only way to stop her from wriggling was to inject her butts. He turned her in this manner that her right buttock was visible to him. he swabbed a part of her butt and jabbed another injection. he repeated this with her left buttock. Now she had 4 injections in her body which had medicine in it. He took the whip and started whipping her vagina.

Euri jerked as he jabbed two more injections in her buttocks. It was painful for her and over that he was whipping her vagina. She asked "What is that you want? Why are you putting me into so much pain." She looked at him in fear. She had 4 injections in her body- 2 in her each tit and 2 in her butt.

Derek looked at her and said "I want you to turn on your stomach pressing your tits here." He pointed an area on the table. He added "Turn so that I can see your buttocks" He waited for her reply still whipping her vagina.

Euri was sacred and did what she was asked. She felt an uncontrollable pain as the injections in her tits pressed against the table and the medicine started to get inside her tits. Her buttocks were facing Derek which had two injections on them. She was sobbing and saying "Derek take them out. it's painful"

"Good" he said as she turned so that he could see her buttocks. He put the whip down and took the swab of cotton and cleaned another area on her right buttock and jabbed another injection, repeating the same with her left buttock. He then pressed the plunger so that the medicine could go inside both her buttocks at the same time. "You need to learn how to bear pain." He took out the needles he had on his table and threw them on her buttocks like they were darts. The needle were given a good push after being thrown on her so that the needle were in her buttocks. She now had 2 injections in her breast and 4 injections in butt along with 10 needles in her butt.

"Ouch" She screamed as Derek jabbed her two more injections. She could feel the medicine going inside her buttocks and her breasts. The painful burning medicine. She screamed "take it out it's burning" But her pleas were going in vain. She felt like 10 more needles were jabbed into her buttocks. She wriggled as she got a rush in her cunt. She was getting wet. She felt the water coming down from her cunt and said "Stop...I'm feeling the rush. I'm getting wet." Soon orgasm took her and she turned on her back and placed one of her hand in her cunt and other on breast She moaned in pleasure.

Derek whipped her hand on her breast and her vagina. He played with her tit which had the injections in them and then pressed the plunger in her breast. Moving towards her other breast he pushed the medicine inside her and pulled out the injections from her breasts and other parts including the one in her butt after injecting the medicine.

He had given her 6 drugs which made her want more injections. He waited for her body to react and went to get a plug to put in her vagina.

Eury cried out in pain as her tits were played with the injections in it. She twisted and twirled as he injected the medicine in her other breast. She was screaming in pain. But all of a sudden she wanted more injections and started begging "Give me more." She was growing insane.

Derek smiled evilily and looked at her while holding the plug in his hand. He moved towards her pussy and put the plug in it. After giving it a good pinch. He took another injection and jabbed it in her pussy. He looked at her and said "Oh. You bet. There'll be more injections coming your way."

Eury jerked as the plug went inside her vagina and moaned. There was a little pain but more pleasure. She moaned as he jabbed the injection in her pussy and said "ooh aah" Her hands were free and moved towards the injected part of her pussy and she started rubbing it.

Seeing her hands moved towards her pussy and rubbing it made him angry. he took her hand violently and tied it near her head. As the punishment he took the whip and hit her boobs 20 times- every blow harder than the previous one. He whipped her breasts till they were sore red and then jabbed an injection on the tit.

"Ah- ouch No, No Ah. Ah- ouch No, No Ah. Ah- ouch No, No Ah. Ah- ouch No, No Ah. " She cried with each whip. She shouted even louder as he jabbed the injection in her sore tit. "OUCH that was BLOODY painful" She couldn't move her hands as they were tied to the table. He had all the control over her now- she felt that way.

"Serves you right." He said with a smirk smile on his face. Moving to her legs with the whip in his hand said "If you think you'll kick me think twice." He whipped her legs violently. He then moved towards the cabinet and took out a bottle of nymphomaniac and a huge syringe. He filled the syringe with the drug and wiped her red sore left tit and jabbed the injection in her. Then pinching her breast with the needle in it; he pushed the burning medicine in her tit.

"No. Please no." she began to beg. Her whole body pained a little bit with all the whipping. Her tits were sore, red and painful. Derek had paid no attention to it she felt. And then she felt the pain stuck her as he jabbed the injection in her tits She screamed "Owwwwwwwww....Take it out. Take it out Bastard" She kept wriggling as the burning medicine was put into her tit.

He kept on pushing the plunger inside her tits. It was like he didn't hear her pleas of mercy. He took the whip out and started whipping her tits and kept pressing the injection inside her. When the injection was over he didn't take the needle out instead he played with her tits. Squeezing them and jabbing the injection in it.

Back
Top Bottom