Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Official 1x1 Thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davida Starr

Meteorite
This will be my official 1x1 Thread, so feel free to check it out every now and then. I plan to update it often :)

My Writing Style

I can roleplay in First and Third Person,Third about 85% of the time. I mention this because I've come across a few partners who prefer to play in First Person rather than the usual Third Person, which is fine with me. I tend to think it's much more personal when it's First Person anyway.

I usually post about 1-3 paragraphs per post, usually more if I'm given something to work with. I hate one-liners and will never accept them during our 1x1. If one or two sentences is all you can give me, then I'm clearly doing a bad job of keeping you interested in this roleplay.

I'm a very detailed writer and expect for my partner to be the same way. I've come across far too many unimaginative writers, whose posts usually go a little something like this: "He laid her on the bed and took off her clothes. Then he got on top of her and began to have sex with her." If this is you, then kindly do not contact me with any invitations for a 1x1. I can guarantee you that I'll be one happy kitten as long as our 1x1 doesn't lack imagination and creativity.

I can post multiple times a day, but don't require this of my partners. If you can only post once a day, then that is fine with me. The minimum posting activity that I'll accept is 3-5 times per week, which is pretty lenient to me.

I usually roleplay via Thread, PM, E-Mail, or IM. As far as IM goes, we would have to see how our schedules are and schedule accordingly. I can usually do IM in the evenings on any day of the week except Thursdays and Fridays. If we are planning to do a long-term roleplay, then I won't use IM, just because it will take a bit more time to form my posts.

I can play the Dominant or Submissive role, and usually can do M x F and F x F. I prefer the female roles in roleplays since I am one; it just feels more natural. As far as age range goes, the youngest that I normally do is 17 and the oldest that I would do is early 30s -- it just depends on the pairing that we are doing.

If the issue of interest (such as one of us losing interest) ever arises, please let me know so that we can either (1) work something out or (2) stop the 1x1. I have enough respect for my partners to address these types of issues and expect the same from my partners.

Pairings

Student x Teacher <-- High School or College
Student x Student <-- High School or College
Roommate x Roommate <-- High School (Boarding School) or College
Employee x Boss OR Intern x Boss
Outlaw x Farmer's Daughter
Princess x Servant
Princess x Knight <-- from a warring or local Kingdom
Step-Father x Step-Daughter
Step-Brother x Step-Sister
Adventurer x Adventurer
Model x Photographer
Father x Son's Girlfriend
Mother x Daughter's Boyfriend
Popular Student x Unpopular Student
Neighbor x Neighbor's Daughter
Neighbor x Neighbor's Wife
Sister x Brother's Best Friend
Husband's Best Friend x Husband's Wife
Father's Best Friend x Father's Daughter
Parent x Babysitter
Human x Succubus
Best Friend x Best Friend
Ex x Ex(could be F xM or F xF)
Ex & Ex's Current Girlfriend
Closeted Lesbian x Open Lesbian
Stranger x Stranger <-- this could be a club scene or movie theater or any other odd locations we can think of

Note: These aren't the only pairings that I will do, but they are the only ones that I can think of at this moment. But like I mentioned earlier, I plan to update this list as needed.

If interested, feel free to send me a message :)

Hey, I read your forum and I would like to rp with you. I do my rps the majority of time through email. I sometimes do through yahoo messenger or a different IM depending what time zone u are in we might be able to do our rp sometimes through IM. I reply atlest 2-3 times a day, also depending what time zone you are in and how often you reply back I will be able to reply more than 3 times a day. If you are interested then send me an email at:
animeroleplayguy@yahoo.com
I do not check this site that much so if you pm me I might not get it. I prefer setting up the rp through email.

-thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom