Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Down the rabbit hole of Depravity (FxF MxF, Futa ~plays males~) Updated 5/25/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down the rabbit hole of Depravity catchy name hm? Well moving on. :"3

Update: Friday May 25 2012

Big heads up, Plays Hetro, Yuri, but not Yaoi. I will play Females, Males, Futa's. I will also do 'Gender swap' rps given the correct plot.

First rules, yes we hate them but it keeps me from getting a whole wave of messages, that I have to shoot down. it's not easy to do. =/

The Rules

• I will look at you're rp's. I will check you're writing, so if you rather me see what you consider you're 'best' rp then please provide a link in you're pm.
• Pm me first, don't post here. -.- I tend to ignore posts here.
• I will rp over pms and Fourms, do not ask me for Im's I hate them.
• Come with me with at least something resembling a base idea at least. I really hate "Hi want to rp? Ok give me you're ideas," situations.
• Might be sexist but no males with female persona's please.
• My rp's do not focus around sex, there can be a lot of it, but it isn't the major focus unless I specifically state that is the desire.

In every man or women's life you desire the madness, the twisted humor, and the all around confusion of things you don't understand. Can you say that you have never wondered at least once what wonderland would be like. Would it be just like the story or totally different? Well I want to find out~! Will we find a light hearted crazy world, or perhaps we will find true madness, in all it's horror and cruelty. With every interpretation of wonderland has been crazy and unique, so that is what I want. I want a world were not everything make sense, fish swimming in the sky, the flowers talking.

But do not worry, these are not the only desire I have.

I also desire to play the younger lover to a older women. ♥ Perhaps she lost her husband to another woman, maybe her husband has died or been dead. But she has been without the touch of another for a long time. Her body and heart long for attention. Perhaps the comfort she finds is in a younger sibling, or a younger coworker.

I would love to do a reverse-trap rp. If you do not understand what I mean I will explain.

Warcraft is a favorite, so is medieval fantasy, Pokemons fun too if you have a idea shoot.

------- Updated section. ------------

Well my desires have expanded since I posted this last night, though Wonderland is my number 1 desire, on this kind of subject, but I would love to do other Twisted fairy tales, quite a bit now as well. Please understand that none of these are 'Gender spesific.' they can be played with any gender, just simply the topic remains the same.

"Thumbelina"

Sleeping beauty

Pinokio

Goldielocks

Peater pan

Little red ridding hood

The Wizard of Oz

Snow White

Cinderella

Now for those of you who stuck around, little rewards.

Insperation music

insperation music 2

Wonder if it's wrong I find this funny and sexy all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom