Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for rp <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittenloves

Super-Earth
:heart:

hokay so hi! I'm new here so if I do something wrong don't shoot me. O_O
but I am forever on the lookout for lit-adv rpers. I loveee me some smut but I like a little bit of plot to it too. I'm okay with fast-dying rps because damn they're good while they last! I love roughness but I'm a sucker for romance too.. also, I don't mind females playing males.

I do tons of different genres and as fur smutty stuff, I love just about everything, but here are some favorite elements and genres.

HALO!! Would love to get down with some sexy Spartans. :3
incest
force
animal-like
werewolves rrrrr
demons
vampires
anything paranormal
royalty
arranged/forced marriage
age differences
superhero
multiple partners (mmf mostly or gangbangs.)
crime
POKEMON!! I have a few plots, some of which involve pokemorphs if that's your thing. :)

a whole manner of things- just ask me okay? Haha.
PM me questions or whatever. :3 This will be over IM or EMAIL.

But please.. lit-adv only, and I like talking and getting to know my rpers too.

I liked the ad you put up and was wondering if you have ever thought about anthro's? Would you be interested in a romance with a bull anthro or Minotaur as most people know them. I generally play a kind, caring and wealthy bachelor who is just looking for love and finds it in a later aged teenage girl. Pm me if you like the idea.

Hey, I would like to rp with you through email. I respond atlest 2-3 times a day. Although depending what time zone you are in and how often you reply back I will be able to respond more than 3 times a day. If you are interested in rping with me then send me a pm or email me at:
animeroleplayguy@yahoo.com

-thanks

I have updated stuff again. Anyone interested in this pokemon plot? :)

A trainer finds an injured pokemon and takes them in, unknown to them that they're really a pokemorph, capable of holding a human form.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom