Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Males needed for Final Fantasy re-write story over email

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
[size=14pt][glow=blue,2,300] Ideal Partner [/glow][/size]​

[glow=green,2,300] Someone advanced in rping. [/glow]​
Can write least 3-5 paragraphs per intro and 3-4 per post with descriptive writing! Have a good grasp of English and grammar​

[glow=green,2,300] Creative with Characters, Plot ideas and twists. [/glow]​
Give them an appearance, a background, a past and a life. No ‘His name is Bill and he wears red shoes’​
Images are fine​

[glow=green,2,300] Long Term Rp! [/glow]​

[glow=green,2,300] Who prefers to rp by Emails (Kingsizedork@gmail.com) [/glow]​

If I'm talkative and abuse the use of smilies, then I like you.​

[size=14pt][glow=red,2,300]Not Ideal[/glow][/size]

[glow=brown,2,300]People who choose to ignore these rules and waste my time![/glow]​
There has been too many people I have caught out. If you cannot read my rules, then I cant expect you to read posts either​

[glow=brown,2,300]Asking me when I will reply. I have a life. I will post at least once a day minimum unless major real life difficulties[/glow]​
We all have a life. I do not sit waiting at my computer for replies. My posts can range from 1 to even 10 a day.​

[glow=brown,2,300]Do not, at an time, control my characters without my permission![/glow]​
In very small ways, it is fine. For out right control and speech...I will terminate the story immediately​

[glow=brown,2,300]One-liners, Broken English & Chat Speak [/glow]​
Seriously...No.​

[size=18pt]This isn't a game to explore kinks! Story based than sex based[/size]

Im looking into rewriting, yes....rewriting the whole plot to Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.
The main two will be played by our own creative OCs.
The timeline of the story must be played out, but you can change the events within it. This may cancel out other events in the story, but its okay as long as the majority of the story is played.
Either parts can be played by either gender, but the pairing must be MxF.
Our OC doesnt have to be in anyway like the characters!!! They are up to you! (However, if you wish…you can play the cannon, you can or have and different character but with the same characteristics as the cannon)
Don't worry about messing up the plot or having a script, as long as the main events are carried out, they can be played in any way.

Get creative!!! I am happy to discuss anything with you. All ideas are IDEAS only. Nothing set in stone.
Please PM me with the form below so we can get brain storming.

ff7-logo.jpg

Cloud and Tifa’s roles to be replaced by our own OCs
I would prefer Tifa’s role

Ideas and examples -

I'd like to play the whole story therefore I'd like to start before the Nibelhiem insident and play from there onwards to the main story. That way there is a feel for Zack's death that the original story didn't have.

Make different choices like maybe your character does make it to SOILDER as Cloud didn't.
We can work out details.

FF8_-_Logo.gif

Squall and Rinoa's part will be replaced by our own OCs
Would prefer Rinoa’s role

logo.jpg

Zidane's role will be replaced by OC. Garnet doesnt have to be, the OC can just be an 'add-on' to the team.
Wouldn’t mind either role

What if the plan wasn’t to steal the Princess but to steal treasure or money? This would leaving the summoning power left to what would be Garnet’s role. Zidane’s role would have to be in someway non-human for the story to work out, but doesn’t have to be a tail. Could be other animal features or neko like.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom