Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Well, darn! Pure IM smut. Right here. Right now. (Bisexual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Island

Planetoid
If you're reading this, and I'm online, there's a good chance, I'm just looking for a good fuck buddy on IM. I don't care for characters, don't care for pairings. Come as yourself-in more ways than one ;). First come, first served. Don't get mad if I don't respond to you, it probably means I'm already having fun. But if I see you're online some other night then I won't bother waiting, I'll message you back!

I usually don't have much time for long-term roleplays anymore. So sorry plot lovers! I used to want that aaall the time. If you're a good enough roleplayer and I like you, and you take some time to get to know what I'm into, then I'll roleplay with you. I'll roleplay anything from advance literacy to literate. I don't plan on givin' up writin' entirely for the sake of a fun time.

But I do like my boy toys. <3 So, see my little blue person lit up? Hit me up and message me, don't bother posting here. I'm not afraid to hit back. *wink*

Current roleplay interests to get you started/IM scenarios;;
- As we are right now, I really don't care
- The Client List... mmm.
- Threesomes. MxMxF. I want to try group chat. See where that leads me. So, feel free to find me another bad boy.

That's it for now!

RE: Pure IM smut. Right here. Right now. Tonight. Help.

I'm willing to help you with the smut since you want someone to fuck you over IM! :p

RE: Pure IM smut. Right here. Right now. Tonight. Help.

I'd also be glad to help! Just PM me with your information? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom