Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LaGann's Short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineGlaGann

Planetoid
*Rubs hands together*
I will go ahead and put down all possible pairings I can do.

M/F~it doesn't matter to me who plays what role though there will be times when I want to simply be the Female.

M/M~I can be Dominant or Submissive or even a mixture of both. Fair warning with the dominant aspect, I can be rough so if you like that then let's get a thread going.

F/F~Can't say I've done much of this though if you want me to then I'm all set. Again, I can be either dominant/submissive or a combination.

I only write via thread, pm is set to brainstorm or ask some much needed questions about threads.

Likes~

Romance. Description. Storyline. Horror. Violence. Mystery. I like to have threads that not only deal in those intimate moments but those with stories allowing our characters to branch out, experience new things.

Dislikes~
Watersports, anything involving bodily fluids.

Sex with Fruit aka penetration with apples oranges grapes, fruit should be eaten not stuck in places.....that it shouldn't be stuck.

Beast loving~meaning your character may appear to be human in one aspect but can transform into a bull and wants to knock boots like that. Sorry, not interested in that.

Rushed Romance= hour 1. Characters meet. Hour 2. Characters have sex. Thirty minutes later, characters declare love for one another.

With that said I seek a partner. Male or Female.

*ideas coming soon. Check back soon*

Alright...so now I think I'm ready to take some more takers on an adventure in whatever comes to my mind when concerning roleplays. I only write on Forums. No IM or PM though I don't mind brainstorming via PM, that really helps with the plot and well I don't mind talking with those I am writing with. Me, personally, I don't have a rabbit hole but I mentioned above some likes and dislikes, not a Fan to those watersports or anything involving the body which should remain in a toilet. Now to get down to business. I can write exceptionally long when the ideas are stuck in my head or then again small. Usually my openings are long to get my characters introduced and what not.

[ Pairings]
[ I play side characters to help with the story]

MxM: Will play either Dominant. Submissive or Both.

MxF: Again will play either a Dominant Male/Submissive/Or Both. The same goes For the Female [ Dominant. Submissive. Both.]

MxMxF/FxFxM: Up to playing two Males versus one Female in either Dom/Sub/Both or two Females as Dom/Sub/Both.

MxMxFxF: What is this? A pairing of characters meaning either I play two Males or two Females set to engage in something with one another. Group related activities. In other words I don't mind a group[some] related thread.

[I don't roleplay with the anthros or Furries or Futas. Sorry]

[What gets me going in a story aka those love scenes]
Description. +
Sounds or at least the describing of sounds made. +

Changing Positions. + [Yeah...a girl likes change too]

As much as I like the sex in the stories I do LOVE the storylines and character development as well as length[thread spanning more than a single page. It has a beginning. Middle and awesome end.] and with that said, here are some plots to be picked up should anyone else out there wants to write with me. Hopefully you do. On a side note, I'm pretty patient when it comes to real life things, trust me, I should know, work plays a priority. There may be days when I am not on here, doesn't mean I don't want to roleplay or continue a thread, all I ask is that you be patient with me, I'll get back as soon as possible. Ahem...think I said enough.

[ Don't have the names yet ]

MxM or MxF or FxF [A Thread of Insanity]
My character is one Fruit loop away from going over the deep end. School is time consuming with needing to get the right grades and work seems like a dead end as others unqualified for certain positions are promoted without question bringing the term 'Kissing Ass' to a whole other level and lastly their significant other is anything other than pure. One day after coming home From school they discover their lover in bed with someone else completely sending them over the edge in a most embarrassing moment. They're driven to local [ little item shop of horrors ] a store said to have granted peace to the ill-mind by the strange and wonderful things. It's here that the owner [ equally strange ] offers my character a drink....yeah like that will really heal the heart woes...of course they take it because it's free and who turns down free things? Though as soon as they leave the shop reality is anything other than reality and my character's acid thoughts spill over to anyone walking within close range which means your character....

Now why should I spoil the suspense For you? How about we write together so you can see what happens. Remember....I give Fair warning....this will get insane.

MxF [ Incest involved ]

My character is returning home From a bad run at College where it is discovered that their Father has gone into a business venture with a young, somewhat cocky, businessman [ be however you want your character to be. I just need a male character ]. My character does not like the yours with the First chance encounter to be anything other than nice though the two end up in a one night stand together with the assumption sex makes people develop Feelings toward one another...errn wrong. Our characters end up disliking one another more and it doesn't help matters that they are around each other constantly due to the business proposition between your character and my character's Father. As time goes on my character begins to understand why she does not like her Father's new business partner, it is because he's a success, everything she hoped to be could not. She shares this with your character and once more they have sex [ maybe...yeah ] where it's different than before. They actually like one another gradually with perhaps a relationship developing into love....only one problem....Family secrets tend to get in the way to all happiness or does it. [Yeah I left it like that to leave ya in suspense lol]

MxF [Need a male]

In the remote village of Therrah [ Ther-raah ] located deep within the Ashclain Mountains, live villagers unknowing to the dangers in the real world aside their tranquil existence. It is where [ your character ] and my own have grown up together as best Friends. They are unsure about what the Future may bring but hopeful that whatever happens, they'll remain at each other's side. It is on my character's twenty-first birthday, that both characters go Further into the mountains to spend some time alone [ could be for any reason ] As this is happening unknown mythical druids engage Therrah where no one is spared From the needless slaughter, our characters can hear the carnage, and quickly return home where in vain attempts to help have them captured by the druid leader, a handsome man known as Edan. He has his eyes set to destroy both characters mentally by taking them as spoils away From their once peaceful homeland now turned into carnage. Both are taken across the real world to the Kingdom of Bahaila where Edan offers your character to the Queen as not only a slave guard but perhaps much more....and what happens to my character? Well you'll have to see! Wouldn't be much of a story if I told more lol.

Lost Eden [ Name came to mind right now ]

MxF [Doesn't matter who plays who]

FxMxF [ Yes...a two For one deal. I can either play the Male or the two Females. Doesn't matter to me ]

I'm going to explain about this as though I am playing the two Females.

Don't give one attention without showing it to the other.
Don't deny them affection without paying a price.
Free them from the cage as captured birds and you might never see the light of day.
Love them as your own and regret it for the rest of your life.

Variation...
Seemingly the last human city in the world attracting all to it's glory and intrigue as no one really knows how it came to be or why the world is in such a dire state.

In a underground brothel, stories have been told about two women, unknown as to whether they are related or not, capable in drawing in anyone willing to listen to their haunting songs and exotic dancing. For the right price these two women can be purchased on a single night but one must take them both as a package otherwise consequences will Follow.

Haha, left it vague meaning more time to brainstorm. If at any time you're interested send me a PM. I'm here, most of the time. Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom