Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Ideas.(: fxf or mxf. alternatively, also fxfuta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mother mary, full of grace

Born and bred strictly Amish in the fields of Pennsylvania, Emily Brown knew no other way to live. With four brothers and strict parents, her life was full of two things - God and chores. When she turns sixteen, however, and the time of rumspringa comes, what she thought of life was shattered. Sent into the 'English' way of life to decide if she wants to continue her life as an Amish, her parents fully expect her to come back and reject outer society immediately, so she can begin courting as early as possible. Emily, however, is blown away on her first day eating at a small diner with her group of Amish as she witnesses two English girls sharing lunch and kissing. It had never crossed her mind that that was possible - somehow, in her mind, she had always viewed homosexuality as a myth.

No one in Amish country was gay, or at least it seemed that way. It went against everything taught to them, and yet, as Emily watched the girls share a highly inappropriate kiss in public, something stirred in her loins and it confused her. She had never felt that way before - sexually aroused. She didn't even really know how one went around to having sex. While other Amish were at least taught the basics, as strict Mennonites as her parents were, she knew close to nothing and the feeling she got, watching the girls, terrified her and her cheeks grew hot as she looked away.

Determined to forget the feeling she got that day, she returned to the Amish way of life as her parents expected and began to be courted by one of her elder brother's friends, Isaiah Lambright. Her life is almost normal again - she has almost forgotten the incident in the diner - when a small tourist family with a daughter is coming through Amish country to 'experience the way of life' as they would put it. Taking one look at the family's daughter, Emily can feel it again - that uncomfortable way her stomach twists and her groin tingles. Soon she learns that the family will be staying for a while in another Amish family's home, as their automobile has messed up and they have no way of leaving. Soon enough, she begins seeing the daughter more and more around Amish country, and the feeling she left long ago in the diner resurfaces.

Will Emily go against everything she believes in, and surrender to her desires, or fight against it until something much darker happens?
It's up to you.:) I'd like to play Emily, and the tourist's daughter can easily enough be another Amish girl. I'd prefer the other girl to be older, though. How much older is up to you - hey, she could even be a cougar. ;)

As for kinks, I'd like this story to be full of religious shit - you know, What would Jesus do? Stuff. Maybe we could turn that into something dark - maybe it messes Emily up so much, she wants to be punished for it. I guess this could also be mxfxf. Things are endless. ^.^ Also, I'm not an expert on Amish culture and I really don't expect you to be. This is just for fun - we can make mistakes.
__

(Penny will be used as the female character's name in all plots, just because it's easier. You can change them to whatever you like if that's the character you're playing, though.)

baby

All her life, Penny has dealt with the harsh reality of being depended upon. Quitting high school to take care of her younger brother Bryan after her parents passed away in a car accident, working two jobs and bailing Bryan out of jail whenever his pranks went a little too far with money they didn't have. Now that Bryan has dropped out of high school himself and managed to secure a little nook for himself at the county jail, Penny isn't quite sure what to do with her life, but she does know one thing - she's tired of being the caretaker, the one to call the shots. She wants to be taken care of, she wants to be the baby. The one without person depending on them, because they're the dependent in the relationship. Truth is, though, Penny isn't quite sure where to find a person like that. Who would willingly take a young, twenty year old girl under their wing to quite literally own, love and cherish as their baby? (fxf, fxfuta, or fxm. I've never actually done anything like this before, and I thought it'd be interesting. Alternatively, instead of going the 'baby' route - pacificer, getting dressed by her 'momma' or 'daddy' - we could go the 'pet' route, i.e. collars, pet beds, food bowls on the floor. Either way, I'd like it to be extreme - almost to the point of incredulity, satirical.

aunt joan

Penny harboured more than a small secret. In fact, it was pretty darn big, and it had something to do with her dad's sister, Aunt Joan. Ever since she had hit about twelve, she had began to see her aunt in less a familial way, and more a sexual one. At first, it embarrassed and mortified her - what teenage girl wants to admit she's physically attracted to a woman in the late thirties, early forties, and not only that, but her own aunt? Honestly and truly though, she couldn't help herself. Over the years she had managed to squelch it down, but a couple months after her fifteenth birthday, her father announces Auntie is coming for a visit after recently getting divorced from her husband, and Penny realises, hey - this might just be her chance. Filled with devious ideas and sexual desires, Penny sets out to make Auntie Jo hers. (fxf. non-con?, I'd like this to include Penny dominating Auntie Jo, turning her into her little slut. Inspired by this picture. Dark-haired woman is Auntie Jo, light-haired girl Penny.)

themes/pairings

supernatural

historical

teenage girl/sister-in-law (alternatively, sister-in-law could be pregnant.)

satan/regular girl (Say this girl's mother sold her daughter's soul to the devil when she was born because otherwise she would've died in childbirth, and Satan has come to collect his/her due at the clueless girl's fifteenth birthday? ;) I'm looking for some nice, hardcore s&m and slave/master here. And yes, I've decided Satan can either be a man or a woman. I guess the name would change if it was a chick, though.)

amazon woman / regular girl (would like a pretty decent size difference here. I would also like the amazon woman to be a little less than feminine and a little more masculine, but not incredibly so. futa would also work here. I'd like to play the regular girl, but I haven't dominated in a while, so I would consider taking the amazon woman place. I'd like it to begin with some good non-con and continue in a struggle - bruises, cuts? Totally a-ok! Just show that little normal girl she's nothing better than the dirt on your feet. Just no extreme vore, murder, shoving a rod up the girl's vagina. Amazon woman is pretty good keeping her woman in line with her fists and tongue. really craving this. will <3 you forever if you do it.)
__
Not a huge, huge list, but eh. Any pairing up I'd like to do, but really craving mother mary, full of grace, or one of the last two on themes/pairings. Okay .. that's actually pretty much all I have up. Haha. Either way, if you have an idea you think I'd like, throw it at me if you don't see one you want to do here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom