Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Protector. The Werewolf [ XxMoonlightRomancexX + Flux]

He took the beer and said: "Okay." He zipped his pants again, this tactic worked every time that he done it. He had readied a drink for her where he had put a pill in before she entered. "Here drink this, Princess," he said. "And can you act like a doggy again?" He really liked it when she acted like a doggy. He was in the mood to fuck his sweet daughters pussy again. Although he had fucked her today already, he still wanted her. He smiled at her and hoped that she would take the drink and otherwise he would take her down the basement and used some of his pills that were there. He was a former doctor but he still could brew his own pills and medications, he was fired because that he raped a young patient when she was still asleep. He needed to pay 500,000 dollars to the victim and he was fired but now he had his own private toy that he could fuck when he wanted, wherever he wanted. Something in Lester's mind wanted to knock up his daughter so that she would agree with everything he did because then she was feeling worse and as a slut. That could work but Roxy wasn't that fertile at all. But he could still try it.

"Thank you but I'm not thirsty Daddy." She said, shaking her head before kissing him on the lips. Of course, she didn't know his plan to take her down to the basement and drug her and while acting like his puppy she wouldn't realize what was going to happen as she followed him to the basement. She said no more before getting on all fours and sitting on her bottom in front of him. She let out a cute little bark and waited for her orders. As she waited she looked up at him with an adoring gaze. She was no longer Roxanne but "Sparkle" the dog name he had given her.

He smiled when she sat on her fours and he said: "Jump on my lap, doggy and caress your master." He was really aroused at this moment and if she wouldn't obey him, he would just take her towards the basement and fuck her so hard that she would feel it for days. He really hoped that she was going to obey. He petted her before she was going to jump on his lap or not. "Come on Sparkle! To be a doggy, you can't wear clothes," he added, wanting to see her nude body once again before he was going to abuse her. His cock was erected and ready for the action, he only needed her on his lap and then he could go on. He knew that she was more obeying when she acted like Sparkle.

Despite being more tolerant to his commands when she acted like a puppy Roxy was refusing to jump in his lap and even to take her clothes off. It became tougher to disobey him when he began to pet her but she growled lowly at him, the equivalent of telling him to fuck off. Of course she didn't know the drugs, bondage, rough fucking or abuse that awaited her in the basement. He could keep her down there easily for months at least and while he broke her down everyone would simply think she disappeared, after weeks of not hearing from her they would stop looking and assume she was dead.

Lester was already prepared for this. Last night, when Roxy was asleep, Lester had made a new kind of potion that he could inject into her. He had done it and he was carrying it at this moment. He took out the injection and putted in to her arm, making the fluids enter her veins. "I'm sorry Sparkle," he said. He knew that if he didn't do this, she was going to run at the moment that he tried to take her down to the basement. He had also created something else that made her feel like that this place was the only place where she could be safe, so that she couldn't leave their home. When the injection worked and she fell asleep, he carried her towards the basement where he had placed a bet a few months ago. He laid her on the bed. When she was going to awake, she couldn't resist what was going to happen because of an extract that he had added to the injection. When she was still asleep, he took out the second injection to make sure that she wasn't going to leave home. "I'm sorry Princess."

As Roxy sat in front of him she could see his right hand moving to the pocket of his pants and watched as he reached into it and pulled something out. When she saw the syringe she knew it wasn't something good but her canine mind couldn't comprehend what he was about to do. As he took the cap off the needle and stuck it into her arm she felt a sharp poke and let out a soft whine. When he pushed the plunger down, forcing the solution to be injected it burned at first but within moments she began to feel heavy, warm and sleepy. She wanted to ask what he was sorry for but she was falling fast. She laid on her side like a dog and laid down, soon her eyes closed and she fell into a deep drug induced sleep.

As he picked her up and carried her to the door that lead to the basement she was basically dead weight in his arms and didn't respond at all as he took her down the steps and gently laid her on the bed. Roxanne slept peacefully even as he injected her with a second drug.

When he injected her with he second drug, he started to undress her slowly. When she was nude, he decided to wait until she woke up before he was going to fuck her. But he couldn't resist it, he undressed himself and laid on her. He started to fuck his own daughter once again. He couldn't hold himself and he started to moan while he kept fucking this sleeping beauty.

Zain was in the bathroom and he found it strange that he didn't heard something, not even a moan. He decided to walk in her room and look for some things that he could play with, without revealing himself to whoever was in the house. He found some of her panties that she had cummed in while she was masturbating. He took it in his mouth and walked back to the bathroom, using the panties as a pillow. He decided to wait until Roxanne was back.

As Lester undressed her Roxanne didn't respond to him, the combination of drugs had clearly put her into a nice, deep sleep. She didn't even respond as he began to fuck her aside from the involuntary responses her body gave him. Her womanhood was soon soaked with her own juices and every time he pulled out or pushed in a wet noise was made. She even began to let out groggy moans, calling him Master and Daddy.

He hoped that his daughter was going to wake up soon and he knew that she was going to wake up soon because of the fact that there was only a small dose of sleeping drug in the injection. He started to fuck Roxanne harder because he really wanted her to be his forever. He wanted to make her pregnant. Lester really loved his daughter but she didn't loved him. He liked how her wet cunt felt around his own hot throbbing member.

Roxy soon woke up to find her Father on top of her, fucking her. "Daddy... What the hell are you doing. I told you.." She then paused, finding herself unable to tell him no. She then tried to move to push him off but couldn't move her hands. She looked up to see her hands each tied to a separate bedpost. She glared at him. "What the hell is up with you? I have my boundaries Daddy and no matter what you do I'll never love you!" She screamed at him despite feeling weak and groggy still.

When Lester saw Roxy waking up, he said: "Hello, just enjoy what I'm doing. I know that you want this deep inside." He liked that she couldn't do a thing about the fact that he was fucking her, he enjoyed it so she needed to enjoy it too. "Well! I crossed your boundaries once again. You still feel tight around my cock. And you are going to love me... soon!" He was mad at her because she was fighting back. He liked it but not when she was shouting at him. He wanted her to lay down, shut up and let him fuck her. He started to thrust deeper inside of her and even go harder. He moaned a bit harder because nobody could hear them anyway.

"I don't what this your pedophile!" She hissed at him as she glared at him with hate and anger in her Hazel eyes. Despite her hands being useless she continued to struggle and fight, refusing to simply roll over and take his shit this time. "I love Zain, I have always loved Zain and you, old man will never be half the man he was! I will never love you and I don't care how my body is reacting to you!" She yelled at him. As he thrust deeper and harder into her from her hips down began to hurt and she moaned the word "Master". Surely she wouldn't be able to walk for days when he was done.

"You do want this!" He kept fucking her harder and harder. "Zain is death! HE IS DEATH!" Normally he never shouted when they talked about Zain but now he did. He didn't knew why but he just did it. When she said master to him, he replied: "That's what I want to hear from you, slut. Say that you love the way how I fuck you! And mean it! No lies, pure truth." He said as he kept fucking her tight hole harder and harder, making her hips feeling the pain even better then before. "Come on slut! Cum and then I'm going to knock you up." He was close to cumming in to her, that was the part that she hated most and that he loved most.

"I don't give a damn if he's dead! You know how much I loved him and dead or not he will be my soul mate and the only man I ever love!" She screamed at her Father as tears began to fill her eyes, not allowing the fact that Lester was yelling at her to scare her into giving in. As she called him "Master" she blushed, feeling as if she had no control for how her body was reacting to him or what she was saying in her moans. "No, I'll never said that because I don't!" She refused, glaring at him. As he went harder she began to whimper as the pain from her hips down got worse. "Please stop Master... Please don't knock me up.." She almost begged as she got closer to climax, hating this part like always. Her climaxing made her feel like she was submitting to him.

"You love me!" he shouted at her, going even harder. He grope her hips for more support and because then he could go deeper and harder in to her wet cunt. "Say it! Or I'm going to take your anal virginity.. Tonight!" he shouted. He kept going harder and harder into her tight pussy. "And I am going to knock you up... You can't stop me from knocking you up. You didn't want to listen to me, so you need to pay," he said. He felt evil now but he seemed to like that. "You really can't stop me Roxy. I always get what I want to have!" Lester was getting very close to his cumming inside of her, he just tried to hold it as long as he could.

As Lester gripped her hips she not only winced at his touch but let out a cry of pain as he began to go even deeper and harder into to. "I'm not going to say it, I don't love you and I never will! I've given into you for the last time and I will never be your slut again!" He yelled at him, getting weaker as she was quickly running out of energy. Soon she wouldn't be able to fight back. "I'm your daughter, your baby girl... Your Princess. I'm not supposed to be who carries your child." She said, looking into his eyes. She knew a pregnancy would trap her so she could never escape him. "You want to be an evil bastard then I'm not your fucking daughter and I sure as hell won't obey you!" She screamed at him, not that she would admit it but she was close to climax herself.

"You are my slut, forever," Lester said with a calm voice. He knew that Roxanne wasn't able to fight back for a long period because of the hard thrusts that he gave her. "Yes, you are my daughter, my baby girl, my princess and my wife," he said to his daughter. That was a good reason to make it look like it was very normal what he was doing although it was still one of the weirdest things in the world. He looked back into her eyes and winked at her, trying to challenge her a bit. "I'm not evil and you are my fuck-daughter," he said when he laughed. He was almost cumming so he wanted to make her cum before he did. Making his thrusts harder, he started to moan louder, almost reaching the point of filling her up with all of his semen.

As Lester called her his slut Roxy struggled against him, despite it being useless as she was not only tied up but he was holding her down. "I will never be your fucking wife! I loved Zain and now that he's go I'm never getting married!" She screamed at her Father, half expecting him to either slap her or reach for some kind of drug that would calm her down. As he looked down into her eyes and winked at her she glared at him as tears filled her eyes, clearly he was scaring her and it was upsetting her. "No, Daddy... Mom left... She's gone and I refuse to be a replacement!" She yelled at him, even as she could feel she was close to climax. As he made his thrusts harder and quicker it not only caused more pain but it was enough to push her over the edge. She tensed up for several moments before moaning as she climaxed, essentially submitting to him.

Lester liked it when she screamed at him but he had enough of it right now. He punched her in her stomach as he kept fucking her. "You are my wife! And you don't need to get married to know that!" Lester shouted as his daughter. "Mommy left because of you so you need to replace her!" He always blamed her for what happened between him and his wife. He felt her climaxing and he knew that she was more submissive now. "Say that you are my slut and if you do it right, I'll reward you with some hot semen." Lester really wanted to knock up his own daughter but he needed to hear that from her and then he was on the edge. That one sentence was going to make him cum in her. "Come on princess, say it to your father." Lester said looking in her eyes.

As he punched her in the stomach she winced but the pain that filled her belly kept her quiet and stopped her struggling. "I didn't make her leave. It was not like I was a bad daughter who didn't try to do right by her parents." Roxy then paused, beginning to cry. When she was little she often remembered her parents fighting. Mostly about how she had never wanted children but how he had wanted a girl he could call his Princess. "Daddy... She never wanted me and you always did... You wanted a little girl you " She said softly.

As she came Roxy felt more submissive as she relaxed. "I'm your slut Daddy. I'm your slutty wife." She said, just as she was told to do.

"Yes, you are my slut!" Lester said as he filled up his daughter with all of his hot and stick semen. He impregnated her with a baby as he kept fucking her but now more gently. "I really love you Princess, I never wanted to hurt you..." Lester said, now more lovingly then he was to her before. He started to caress her entire body as he gently fucked her deep. "Do you love me back as much as I love you?" He asked with a red face. "Lovely princess, say that you really are my slut and that you want to stay your entire life with me?" Normally Lester was never this lovingly after he cummed inside of her. Maybe it was something temporarily or something permanent, who was going to say.

As Lester filled her with his semen Roxanne couldn't help but moan helplessly, even as she realized that she was very likely to become impregnated with his child. As he continued to fuck her, she cursed herself for not being able to control the response her body was having to him. "If you really loved me you never would have hurt me. You don't intentionally hurt someone you love." She said as she looked at him with a glare as tears filled her eyes. It was clear that despite him being more loving she was refusing to give in. "No, I don't because the way you love me is sick. I love you as my Father. I've obeyed you all these years because I thought that eventually you would move on and find someone else but instead you've only blamed me for her leaving and tried to make me into some clone of her." She said, tears beginning to run down her face.

"She left because you guys constantly fought over if I should have happened or night. You wanted a little girl you could call your princess and she didn't want children at all." She said, hoping to get through to him. It was several minutes before she spoke again and when she did she was shaking her head. "No, my life is not devoted to you, Daddy." She said, looking into his eyes as she spoke, partially expecting him to drug her more.

When his daughter told her opinion about it, tears appeared in his eyes and started to roll down his face. "I didn't knew that you thought about it like that..." Lester said, taking another injection of his 'obeying-drugs' and he injected into her leg. "Just give in to the fact that you love me. Say that you want to be my wife, my slut and my world," Lester said as he re-entered her pussy and started to fuck her again. "And say the truth, say that you obeyed me because of the fact that you loved me," Lester continued. " I love you princess!" He started to go deeper and harder in to the wet cunt of his daughter.

Roxanne watched as Lester picked up a syringe, in the back of her mind making not that it had been set out before hand. So that means he had to have this planned before hand. Wonder how long he plans to keep me down here.. She thought to herself as she watched him pick it it up and begin to move it to her exposed leg, ready to inject her. Roxy began to squirm under him almost as if she thought it would help keep him from drugging her. As the needle penetrated her skin and he pushed the plunger down, forcing his concoction into her she felt the drug clouding her mind, calming her and making her more compliant almost as soon as it entered her veins. She could feel the drug making her feel warm and relaxed and found his words hard not to obey.

"I do love you Daddy, Zain means nothing to me." She said as he entered her and began to fuck her slowly at first. I want to be your wife Daddy, one day I want to have a private wedding so you can take mas your wife and I want to be your dirty little slut and your world." She said before letting out a moan. "I lied before, I obeyed because I love you Daddy and I worship you, as a good wife to be should." She said, saying everything he tild her to and moaning, enjoying the pain as he got rougher. She knew what he was doing, he was going to make sure she got pregnant tonight.

Lester didn't really had a plan about how long he was going to keep her down her, he was just going to keep fucking her as long as he was awake. "I'm glad that you love me and that you want to marry me. Do you want to marry tonight?" he asked. He knew that the drugs was doing his work but deep inside he hoped that the effect was going to last forever. He started to fuck her harder and deeper, taking the wet cunt as much as he could. "I really love you, Roxy or do you prefer Sparkle?" He asked to his beautiful daughter. He smiled, waiting for what she was going to reply on that.

Back
Top Bottom