Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The advantages of youth ( Tame+sbc124)

The advantages of Youth
Kinks: Age play (Older woman, younger male.) Big breasts, difficult/bitchy attitude, glasses, long hair, MILF,possible impreg/preg. Light bondage, more to be negotiated.
Story: Mari is a strict, almost cold woman has a nearly militant attitude. She is self sufficient and quite wealthy, a CEO of a major corporation. One day while driving home from the airport, she strikes a young man with her car after he runs out into the road. She rushes the injured man to the hospital, only to discover that he is a homeless teenager (preferably 18-19) and that he has no family to care for him. Feeling guilty and responsible, she agrees to bring him home and let him stay with her until he's healed up. Their personalities are so clashing that many hilarious ordeals happen, and a very different side of Mari is exposed. A fun side, a sexy, vulnerable side. Underneath all the icy layers she's put up, Mari is -after all- just a woman who likes to be dominated in bed.

~~
Character(s):
Marianne -Mari- Green:

http://wallpaper-s.org/78__Liv_Tyler,_Photoshoot.htm - With tits. Big, bouncy, wonderful tits. :D

Mari rushed down the hallway of the airport, tugging her luggage behind her. Tendrils of her shining brunet hair sneaking out of her harsh bun, and her abundant breasts jostling with each step.
"Late... I can't believe this" she hissed in displeasure, reaching the exit. She headed straight for the parking lot and loaded herself into the elevator. Once she hit her floor, she got off and found the ticket machine, scanning her parking code. The machine brought up her current charge for parking, and she nearly growled, before stepping quickly towards her car.
She pulled out her keys and pushed the unlocking mechanism impatiently, listening for the familiar beeping noise that would tip her off as to where her vehicle was. Once she found it, she popped the trunk and lifted her luggage into the car in one quick, fluid movement, bending into the trunk to move things around accordingly. The gesture caused her pencil skirt to squeeze invitingly against her plush and delectable hind end.
As she was slipping into the car, her cell phone went off. Picking it up, she glanced at the caller and answered it."Yes? I know, I'm on my way, the flight was delayed a few hours... I understand. I'll call you when I get close" she stated. Once she was finished she impatiently jammed the phone back in her purse and started the car.
She had been hoping to get some time to rest and refresh herself after the business conference, but her flight had been delayed, and now she was due to meet with her coworkers and discuss their options with the possible merger she had been working so hard to arrange.
Admittedly, she was so worried and stressed about the meeting that she wasn't paying 100% attention to the road.

Erik
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/373030_84218631570_2083232887_n.jpg - less facial hair, and younger features, but same hairstyle and tats.

Erik lit up a cigarette given to him by one of his friends, Jake. The two ran with The Khans, one of the local gangs of young kids. Jake was a member since he quit school on his own choice. Erik had joined about a year ago after his parents died in a house-fire which left him homeless. Being 18 at the time, he wasn't handed to a foster family. Erik had to drop out despite doing well, and anticipating going to the state university near by. The gang gave him "shelter", but he was treated like dirt by the other members. Jake was one of his only friends.
"So why are you here?" Jake asked. Erik put out the cigarette.
"I'm quitting the gang. There is no point in me staying. I am not a drug dealer, I don't do well in a fight, and the other members hate my guts. Fuck it, man." he said angrily. Jake shook his head.
"But you don't have a home. You'll go back to the way you were... scratching through garbage cans. What will you do?"
"I'll find something," he said and handed back the gang insignia. Without another word, Erik walked away. He walked for about an hour until he started crossing the street. He looked to his left and saw the car wasn't stopping...

She noted that she had seen the boy crossing the street, and she knew she had slammed her foot on the brakes. But, there must have been a snow storm while she was gone, because her car hit a patch of black ice, and continued to propel itself forward, screeching and swerving, her whole vehicle turning sideways on the abandoned road.
She felt her heart shoot to her throat as everything went in slow motion. "Get out of the road, get out of the road!" she screamed in the empty cab of her car, knowing he couldn't hear her. Each second that passed made her dizzy with fear and she kept bearing down on the brakes hoping that by some miraculous chance that her car would stop.
Luckily, her car DID slow down. A lot, but she still managed to strike the pedestrian. The thump against the side of her car made her stomach clench in shock. The car skidded to a stop, and she flung the door open, losing a shoe in the slushy snow as she ran around the side of her car to check if the teenager was alive.
Cursing and feeling shaky, she dropped to her knees on the wet ground "Are you okay!?" she nearly screamed, pale as a sheet, and eyes looking very haunted. She was careful to not move him, she had heard many advisories against that. She looked around and saw no cars coming in either direction. "Stay with me okay, I'm calling an ambulance, stay awake" she soothed, brows furrowed as she carefully touched the side of his face, before standing up and rushing back to the car to grab her cell phone.
Within moments she was on the phone with 911, and a dispatcher was sending an ambulance to their location. She grabbed a blanket out of her trunk and covered the injured boy, before sitting beside him and waiting anxiously for the emergency services to reach them.

Erik knew instantly her car wasn't doing well on the road. For some reason, he couldn't get out of the way. Something slowed him down enough to not be able to avoid the collision. As soon as the car hit, he felt numb. Pain shot through his entire body as the 2 ton car slammed into him at high speed. The world slowed. he heard a bit of a crunch. A rib? Probably a rib. Things sped up again as he hit the pavement. Pain surged through each inch of his body. Nothing before ever prepared him for this. About a minute later, but what seemed like an eternity to him, he saw a figure kneeling over him. A woman... a beautiful woman. He didn't respond to her question as he was in so much pain. He felt her putting a blanket on him and her sitting by him. He was in too much pain to say much, but he got out some. "Damn lady... where did you learn how to drive?" he teased weakly and then coughed. "Your... your shoe is over there. Better grab it... its freezing..." he said. He felt his consciousness slowly starting to fade.

((Sorry, but I have to get going for now. I'll be back in a bit.))

Intense relief washed over her when she heard him speak, it meant he wasn't already dead, and could hear her. " The ambulance is on its way... N-Nonono, don't close your eyes, keep them open. Hey, how many fingers am I holding up?" she coaxed, sticking two fingers up.
Reaching down, she found his hand, and felt for his pulse. His seemed pretty strong, but his fading in and out conciousness was really worrying her. She tried to maintain small talk with him, not really expecting answers, but wanting to keep him from falling asleep because of the possibility of a concussion.
About ten minutes later the ambulance pulled up and she watched the EMT's carefully load him onto a stretcher and into the back of the ambulance. She paced and nodded as the EMT checked him out, within a minute a cop car pulled up, and an officer began to question her. She answered all the questions honestly, and watched as the officer took down her license plate number. Agreeing to follow the ambulance to the hospital to make sure the teen was okay, she walked back around her car and opened the door, finally remembering her shoe.
Walking back to the slushy ice mixture, she plucked her garment out and slipped it back on, her foot making a squishy wet noise.
She felt numb but terrified the entire way to the hospital, and paced the waiting room while the guy she had struck with her car was wheeled into the emergency room.

He didn't answer her questions much, mostly replying with a nod or a laugh. When the ambulance came, he tried to say he was ok to act tough. Its hard to really act tough when you have several broken bones though. There wasn't much else he could do but lay there and wait. He could feel himself being moved every once in a while, but didn't know where. He could hear voices around them, and he assumed they were the doctors and nurses discussing his case. He heard the words "broken", "bleeding", but the one he loved the most was "lucky". He could feel himself going to sleep, but this time with an external force. He assumed he was going under the knife.

Mari was on her third cup of coffee and texting her coworkers about the incident when the Doctor came out with the news on the young man she had struck. After learning that he was in surgery to attempt repair on his broken ribs, she sighed, and visably deflated in relief learning that he would live.
"Ms. Green...There is one issue though... We've tried finding relatives for this young man... And we haven't found anyone to come and cover the cost of the surgery..." The Doctor began nervously.
"I'll cover it. All of it." she noted off handedly, unconcerned with the price. She was more perturbed and bothered by the news that he had no family to check on his well being. "Doctor, please let me know when he is out of surgery and congnant enough to speak with" she asked politely, slipping her phone into her purse.
The Doctor nodded and excused himself, leaving her to stare out the window absently. The cogs in her head were turning, and she was feeling a strange sense of relief and guilt.

Erik jerked awake. Suddenly, he was overcome with the need to wake up and move. He tried to get up, but he couldn't move. He tried to look down at his body, but couldn't either. There was a neck brace in the way. Erik looked around the room and saw he was in a hospital. "The crash," he whispered to himself and then settled down. He tried to piece everything back together. He tried to remember the face of the woman who hit him and helped him but he couldn't. He sighed and just lay there. "Well this isn't exciting," he thought to himself, and then he realized that he could never afford this. The surgery, the room, the ambulance, all the medications he would need to take... none of this could be paid for. "Shit..." he said loudly. Now his mind was wandering off about what he could do. He couldn't duck out, not like this. He felt lost again.

A nurse gently informed her that the teen she had hit was awake in his room, and lead her down the hallway. She waited outside the room as the nurse went in and tended to him, before allowing her in.
Looking around at the white walled room, she felt a bit nervous. But, she put on her best neutral face and settled down in a chair by the bed, staring at him for a few moments, taking in the damage. His neck was in a brace and she knew he was bandaged beneath the hospital gown. He looked pretty banged up.
She could tell he was a good lucking guy, and she hoped -absently- that the damage wouldn't be permanent. Folding her hands in her lap, she pushed her thin framed glasses up her delicate, and straight nose. " I'm glad to see that the surgery was a success, the Doctor says you should be just fine" She began, and then shook her head softly. "I'm sorry, where are my manners... I'm Marianne Green" she introduced herself.

Erik's eyes went to her. He looked her all over and was impressed with what he saw. She was sexy to say the least. Very professional looking too, and Erik liked that. He could swear she was older too. Maybe her mid 30's at the oldest. "I'm Erik," he said. He wasn't sure exactly how to react. This woman almost killed him, but to be fair, she saved his life too. "Did you get your shoe back?" he asked with a laugh. He remembered that much at least. "Yeah, the doctor did a good job. He said nothing would be permanent. Said I was lucky to be alive," he said and chuckled. "You need better traction on your tires or it will happen again," he said.

When he laughed, she visibly sagged in relief. "Yes, that will be the first thing I do. I'm so sorry about what happened. I tried to stop, but the road was so slippery. I should have prepared for the road, but I was in such a rush to get to a meeting. I just got back from a business trip, the cold front must have swept through here while I was gone" She admitted, feeling sheepish. She looked down at her feet and wiggled her foot in her wet shoe.
She thought about what she could possibly say to him, quite aware that she was a woman lacking in tact. " I spoke with your Doctor about the costs of the surgery and hospitalization, I'm covering all of it. They were unable to locate any family... Do you have someone you can call to take care of you after you are released?" she asked,

"Its alright, I'm not bitching about anything. It was an accident," he said. When she began to talk to him about his family, he just sighed. "No, I don't. I haven't for a long time," he said. "My family is gone, and I have no one," Erik finished. He was surprised she was going to all these lenghts for him, even though she hit him. "I have to say... thank you for all this. You really didn't have to do this for me. Most people wouldn't. If there is anything I can do to repay you, I will do it, miss," he said with the best smile he could do at the moment.

She furrowed her brow, and thought of inquiring if he had friends... But she knew that by the look on his face that the answer was no. "I'll see what I can do" she told him, before pulling out a pen and a pad of sticky notes. She scribbled down a number and handed to him. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to call" Mari said with a soft smile before standing up. She bid him farewell and stepped out of the room, immediately scrolling through her cell phone contacts.
Lifting her cell phone to her ear, she listened to it ring a few times and then a female picked it up. "Yes, Sylvia, this is Mari... I'm going to need your help redecorating a room. You can make it down next weekend? Spectacular" she chirped into the phone.
Feeling a bit better and the wheels in her head turning, she walked down the hall and left the hospital.

It was a few days later, but Erik was finally allowed to be released. He was able to stand, but not too well. The doctor said he would need to be in a wheelchair for a little bit longer, but that he didn't need the brace anymore. that was a big relief for him, as the damn thing kept jamming into his neck. Finally free of the thing, Erik stretched. It hurt, but not bad enough to cause trouble. They said he was free to go, but the problem was, he didn't have anywhere. He thought for a long while before remembering the number of the lady who hit him. WHat was her name again? Marianne! That was it. He fished the piece of paper out of his pockets. It was wrinkled and he could barely make the number out, but he had it. He wheeled himself over to the front desk. He had no way of paying for a call at the pay phone. "Excuse me, may I use the phone?" he asked. They said he couldn't but they would give him money for the phone. He accepted it, and wheeled himself over to the phone and punched in the number. It began to ring...

Mari felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and pulled it out, furrowing her brow at the unknown number. Usually she would just ignore it, but she remembered that the teen -Erik- might be calling.
"Hello?" she said hesitantly. When she heard his familiar voice she relaxed. "Ah, they are releasing you today?".
She had been anticipating that he'd call to ask for help, which is why she had started clearing out one of the rooms at her home, and set up a guest bedroom for him. She had felt nervous about offering him a room.
She stood up from her desk and carried a manila folder to the desk of her secretary, handing the documents over to be filed accordingly. With a nod, she walked back to her desk and picked up her purse and keys, heading out the door and to her car.
"I'm heading to the hospital right now" she informed him.

When he heard the phone pick up, and heard her voice, he felt a wave of relief wash over him. "Hey Marrianne. Its Erik. So, the hospital released me today," he said. "Listen, I can't stay here, and I am in a wheelchair. Could you give me a ride?" he asked. Personally, Erik hated asking people for favors like this. Erik had always tried to be strong and tough, and a situation like this made him feel far weaker than he really was. He knew there was no true reason, but ever since he joined the gang, he had felt the need to be the strongest. When she said that she would be over, he thanked her before hanging up. He wheeled himself over to one of the rooms near the exit and looked out the window. It was a beautiful day, and the snow and ice had melted a bit. Erik laughed and joked about her not crashing again. He just waited for her now. He began to fiddle with the controls of the wheelchair. He was already getting used to it, but he didn't want to be. He just couldn't wait until he could walk again.

Within ten minutes she arrived at the hospital. Stepping out of the car in a navy colored wrap around dress with a deep v cut, half length sleeves and a knee length hemline. The wind blew her long hair around her face and she reached up to pin it back with a pencil, before making her way to the door, the staccato of her black stilettos echoing in the air outside.
She walked through the door and glanced around, before walking up the receptionist and asking whether or not she had seen which direction Erik had gone. She also took the time to settle the bill right then and there. She only noticed him sitting in a room near the exit as the receptionist handed her back a receipt.
Thanking the woman at the desk she headed towards Erik, her long legs shining under the fluorescent lighting of the hospital, two pale columns of perfectly sculpted flesh. Each step caused her generous bosom to bounce enticingly. "Sorry for taking so long to get here..." she apologized as she reached him, looking him up and down. "They took the brace off, that's relieving, you look much more comfortable now" she said politely.

Once she walked up to him, he saw her in full view. Instantly, he thought she was sexy. His jaw almost hit the floor when he noticed the bounce of her chest. This was really the woman that hit and saved him? She was far sexier than he could have imagined, and what he remembered. Not to mention, she was clearing the bill for him. No one had ever been that kind to him, at least not lately. "Thank you again. Don't worry, its not like I have any place to rush off to," he said and laughed. He nodded when she acknowledged the lack of a neck brace. "Yeah I'm glad. That thing was terrible," he said and smiled at her. Then he shrugged. "Well... what happens now?" he asked and laughed. He wasn't sure what was going to happen. SHe was going to drive him somewhere, but he had no idea where. This whole time he was kind of hoping to stay at the hospital. The food wasn't great, but it was better than what he had eaten for at least a year. If she asked him where he wanted to be dropped off, he would probably have to go back to Jake and the gang. After quitting, he didn't expect to have a warm reception.

Back
Top Bottom