Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked little fantasies : My request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~ Hello and welcome to my request thread, thank you for taking your time to peruse my humble little thread. You can call me Dee, and I hope that you find something you enjoy in here. :)

Okay, so I find that posting things that I wont do is more effective in weeding out potential misunderstandings.

I do not role play these things:
- Bestiality
- Vore/Gore
- Watersports/scat/vomit/menses
- Extremely big/ extremely small
- Extreme age play
- Extreme weight/ or lack there of
- Extreme degradation

Things I like:
* Age play ( Youngest I play against/as is 16.) Any character under 18 has a 5 year difference max. Anything above 18, I'm much more flexible.
* School settings.
* Playing an older woman - my preferred type of character being a sarcastic, sophisticated, and intelligent 30 ish woman with no tact-
* Dom/sub. Me being the Domme
* Big breasts, big dicks - WITHIN REALISTIC PROPORTIONS. I will not play a character with tits so big she'd be unable to roll over in the morning. If you have no idea how actual breasts work, or how they would fit on a human frame... Please do not ask this kink from me. Also, I like big dicks, but please not so big that you'd puncture my lungs with that sucker.
* Excessive cum/Lactation. Again, please understand how this works before asking to role play this with me. I prefer lactation through means of pregnancy, but will do it if magical settings apply.
*Impreg/Pregnancy. I am SUPER picky about this. I will not play Pregnancy with people who only want it for the milk and belly. Pregnancy role play is a very intimate form or role play IMO, so please don't apply if you just wanna get me 'knocked up' and leave.
* Futanari. I- LOVE- FUTANARI. Period. Bold futas, shy futas, futas with a chip on their shoulders... I love them all. Best of both worlds wrapped up in one glorious body.
*Threesomes, more somes.
*Girl on girl
*Guy on girl
*Magical
*Anime based rps
* Humans with animal features. Not quite ready for furry role play -no offense-. But girls/boys with cat ears/tails what not... HOT.

+ My preferences for role play is semi lit- literate. I like my partners to be able to type 1-3 paragraphs.
Although, I am not a big fan of dragging details on and on. Please make it detailed enough to get whats going on, but not so lengthy I feel like I'm reading a novel. I'll try to do the same.

I prefer Threads. But you might be able to convince me to do a PM. I DON'T rp through messenger or email.

I like descriptions and pictures, either is fine with me. +

PLOT LINE(S)
The advantages of Youth
Kinks: Age play (Older woman, younger male.) Big breasts, difficult/bitchy attitude, glasses, long hair, possible impreg/preg. Light bondage, more to be negotiated.
Story: Mari is a strict, almost cold woman has a nearly militant attitude. She is self sufficient and quite wealthy, a CEO of a major corporation. One day while driving home from the airport, she strikes a young man with her car after he runs out into the road. She rushes the injured man to the hospital, only to discover that he is a homeless teenager (preferably 18-19) and that he has no family to care for him. Feeling guilty and responsible, she agrees to bring him home and let him stay with her until he's healed up. Their personalities are so clashing that many hilarious ordeals happen, and a very different side of Mari is exposed. A fun side, a sexy, vulnerable side. Underneath all the icy layers she's put up, Mari is -after all- just a woman who likes to be dominated in bed.

If you actually read this all, I commend you and give you a cookie for your efforts.~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom