Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mischiefs Pet's Desires (F for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischiefs Pet

Super-Earth
Who is Mischiefs Pet?

She can be a playful slut, the girl next door, the stranger in the night, a student looking for higher grades, your characters wife’s competition, the babysitter, your employee or employer, a nymphomaniac, she might even be your kidnapper.......or your victim.

She also has a 'permanent character of her own creation, a submissive.' A 21 year old female alien (Tamara) who with the use of her planets 'slut' training and built in pheromones thrives on giving pleasure to an unsuspecting human male ages 21 through 99 when she slips through to your dimension. The male she chooses is to be her only mate, if the male so desires.

Mischiefs Pet loves mischief and getting into it is half her pleasure. She is a cross between submissive to dominate. Straight Only. No M/F/F though multiple males are no objection.

As stated above with a few additions: Does not participate in M/F/F, Water sports, Vore, Pedophilia, Death, Underage per BMR rules, youngest age to RP any of my characters is 17 NO Exceptions.

Requirements to role play with me: PMs or Threads-ONLY
Respect me as a Role player-What I do onsite is not who I am offsite
No God Modding- Period

Check out my RH Here (is update frequently as my tastes change)

If you don’t have a RH or f-list, be willing to tell me what you want, don’t want, will do or won’t do in a PM.
Please don’t say ‘Oh I love everything or will do anything'...Be Specific.

Please be respectful to me here or off site via messenger yim.

I am just as human as you. I save all conversations, anything you do not want to say to the admins, do not say to me in OOC!

Use Common Sense. Use Spell check or a dictionary. There is no excuse for not knowing how to use spell check or using it.

posting the word thrust and meaning to write trust.... is just wrong.. use spell check, please.

Do NOT Post on this Thread. PM me only.

Idea’s for RP will be added below.
…..................................................

Thank you for checking out my request thread~
Mischiefs Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom