Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unusual Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
„You look like you need a vacation.“

Cara’s head turned towards the source of the voice, her short hair still plastered close to her head by the bike helmet that rested on the stair next to her. Turns out the person that had interrupted her lunch break on the stairs of the town hall was a guy of about fifty, standing two yards to her left, a bit on the chubby side with his short sleeved shirt stretched by his gut. But his smile was genuinely sympathetic, even though he naturally could not keep his eyes from wandering down to where in black washed out letters “Yes, they are real” was printed onto her old loose fitting white T-Shirt spanning over her impressive bust.

“No kidding, I could.” Cara’s reply matched the friendly tone she had been addressed with, as did her smile. Indeed she could. She took another bite out of her sandwich. Between university, earning the money for university as a bicycle courier and the hours at the dojo there was little time and more importantly even fewer funds left for such an endeavor though. The guy’s eyes again trailed down her body, this time making it past her hip to her toned legs, displayed nicely in her cycling tights. Only her run down sneakers did not fit well into that picture.

“Ah well” the older man replied as he slowly lowered his butt onto the stair, about a yard from her “why don’t you come to the Caribbean with me then?” Cara burst into laughter, almost coughing out the sandwich pieces she was still chewing on. It took her a bit to calm down, before she could retort “Oh yeah, that would be nice. Blue cloudless skies, lying at the beach in the sun all day, slurping delicious drinks in the evening, and having an all around great time. When do we start?” She mustered the man once more. He had not joined her laughter at his own joke, instead he still wore that same calm smile. She immediately grew more serious. “You weren’t kidding?”

“No, I was not” came the reply almost immediately. “You see, I won in the lottery a few days ago. Not millions, but a nice chunk of money. And I would like to spend some of it on a nice holiday. Sun, beach and fun, as you said. But sadly I have no one to join me, and going alone is only half the fun. So I was looking for some nice company.”

Cara’s eyebrow went up. “Company, huh?”

~*~​

As you may have guessed already I am looking for a fellow writer who would be willing to enact the male part in the above scene and the ensuing story. The initial direction should be rather obvious, with both of them going to the Caribbean and having fun in different ways.

After that there are several options. I would actually like for the story to take a wild turn after a few days, even diverging into the territory of Modern Fantasy, to keep things interesting and less repetitive than perpetual intercourse at the beach or in the beach house.

I am looking for a partner who will help me to mold that plot, and who will be ready to temporarily enact an NPC character if the story demands it. In case you are wondering who is asking you such a tall order, here is a nice overview about my general preferences regarding role plays.

If you like the general idea and want to discuss further details, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom