Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girls will be Boys (gender themes, Jack Sparrow, MxM?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very fond of playing young androgynous girls who look like boys and are in relationships with adult men. A bit unique, I know, but it's what I like. People always think of boys being made to crossdress, but what about the other way around..? If you have any ideas involving that idea, I'd love to hear it.

~Plot #1~

I think we've all seen Pirates of the Caribbean. Jack Sparrow is a sarcastic, handsome, rum drunk pirate. I was thinking that when he hired the new crew to work aboard the Black Pearl, he also took along a kid that his old friend was disowning. Her name is Will, and she looks like the cutest boy Sparrow's ever seen. She's thirteen years old, small, skinny, completely flat chested with an extremely boyish figure, lightly tanned and toned from running around wildly. Jack happens to have a thing for young boys, and Will comes very close to sating that certain lust. He keeps her hair short, treats her as a boy, and finds that a lot of his focus has fallen on her cute boyish ass. Will finds herself bent over a desk more times than not each night, and begins to understand why Sparrow is so turned on by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom