Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for M or F Hypnosis RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there.

I am very much into role-plays that consist of my character being in a situation they don't particularly want to be in but are actively participating in it.

Usually I enjoy aspects of Mind Control, Hypnosis, Persuasion, Manipulation, Magic, Mentalism, Ect.

I like to play both parts of controller and person being controlled.

Prefer more of a PG-13 role-play.

Ideas:

Hypnotist who brings back a volunteer after show to play around with her/his mind for fun.

Genie who is tired of taking orders from her master and uses magic on master to turn him/her into different personas to her liking and to make her laugh.

Young Witch/Wizard who just learned to control the thoughts of others and uses new spell on bullies, cute classmate, teachers, to make them do funny things, embarrass themselves, and have a crush.

Real estate agent showing client old mansion that is cursed and they are both possessed by the spirts of those who lived there long ago and they both or one of them becomes the personas of the wife and husband who lived there along with their outfits and mannerisms.

IF any of these sound good or you have any ideas like them and want to role-play....

add me on AIM my screen name is SarahSodaPop11

Thanks for reading

P.S

I enjoy both males and females.

P.P.S

if you just want to say you are hypnotized become a slut please don't bother messaging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom