Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scarlet's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet

Planetoid
Okay, I'm keeping this simple. I only play submissive roles. Sometimes this changes, but right now submissive only.

Here are my ideas:

Sex Addict/Stranger: After leaving counseling a sex addict your character is aroused by all the stories from the overly open group therapy session and wants to play them out with someone. He comes across my character and makes her an offer.

Ex-step Dad/Daughter: My character gets her heart broken when her boyfriend is caught making and with another girl. Since he was her ride home and her mom would flip out if she found out that she was at a party when she was supposed to be elsewhere she decided to call her former step-dad who takes advantage of her recent availability.

Teacher/Student: My character is a senior in high school and starts out having a mostly innocent crush on her teacher, but then it becomes more. They begin to sneak around and make out in his car, but now he wants more.

Married Man/Teenager: The girl worked at a coffee shop just a few short weeks before being wrongfully fired. A customer tries to defend her but she still loses her job. He feels bad and offered to buy her dinner from there they had eventually formed a relationship that has just become sexual.

Other pairings:

Daddy/daughter
Uncle/Niece
Avengers
Harry potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom