Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid Extraordinaire!

W

Wingshadow

Emi set down the phone as a distinctly excited twinkle glistened in her eyes. She had just gotten off the phone with her new employer, a man by the name of Derek Wheeler who lived in LA and apparently was quite an accomplished medical researcher. He had seen her online add for a live-in maid, and had called her without delay. She pumped her fist up into the air in an excited manner and hurried off to her room to pack up her few things quickly to head off to LA without further notice. There was so much to do and so very little time! She didn't want to make her employer wait, so she rushed out the door after making sure to pack everything she needed and headed toward the train station to take the first flight to LA that she could get.

After a flight that would have left any ordinary person exhausted, Emi arrived at Derek's front doorstep with a glistening smile spread across her face. In her right hand she held her suitcase packed tightly with a few changes of clothes among other personal goods along with her travel paperwork. Perhaps a bit too eager to begin, she rapped her knuckles on the door and awaited Derek's reply.

Derek stood up out of his seat and walked towards the door. He opened the door. "Are you the maid?" he asked without asking further information yet.

Derek was person of medium length and had quite good looks. He looked a bit tired because he was working for 3 hours.
Without waiting for her answer on his question, he said: "Come in before you get sick. The weather can change very soon."

Emi nodded and stepped inside, taking a quick look around his house before bending down to take off her shoes and place them beside the wall, "I am Emi, your new maid. I hope we can get along well and my services will be satisfactory for you. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have before I begin. As you doubtless already know, I can cook, clean, wash clothes, and even watch over the house while you are away. I am an all-in-one live-in maid, at your service, a maid extraordinaire."

"Well Emi, you get payed 75$ an hour. You can sleep here. Eat here and all. You can do the housework in any order you prefer. But you can not come in my private room. It's the room with the darkest door at you left," he said. "Any questions can be asked. And can you tell me your age?"
He looked really tired and wasn't really paying attention to everyting.

"I turn twenty this year," Emi replied with a smile, "Thank you for hiring me... To be honest, I don't have that much experience in working for pay so I hope I will continue to do my best despite being paid for my services. You see, most of the time I was simply working for family or friends of the family in exchange for favors... Well, anyway, don't mind me. I'll just get started on dusting the house and I'll have your meals prepared at the usual times. I'll just use whatever I find in the kitchen if you don't mind me using your cooking utensils."

"What is mine, is yours," he said, "but you can go to the store when you need something. I'll pay that too. But I need to continue my research now"
He went into his private room and continued his research.

Emi nodded again and let him return to his room, starting on the cleaning as she said she would. While she worked, she took brief breaks to head into the kitchen and start on their first supper meal, letting the veggies boil over a low flame. By dinner time, she had managed to take care of most of the house except for Derek's room of course. A thick, aromatic smell wafted throughout the house as Emi bounced into the kitchen and lifted the lid off of the pot, taking a long wif of the contents and sighing with content. It smelled just right.

Derek was still working hard on his research. His entire desk was filled with papers. It was total chaos.
"Damn," he said in himself, "I hope that this will work..."
Now, he wanted to forget his research for a while.
He stood up, walked towards the door and openend it. He walked towards the kitchen and said: "And, what do you think of this place?"

"I think it still needs a good mopping, but otherwise I think its a cute little house," Emi smiled, "You have a very nice place. I'm surprised that they let you conduct research from your house... I mean, don't most experiments require very carefully regulated environments? I don't know much about that sort of stuff myself, but its what I have heard."

The maid waved her hand across the hearty meat and vegetable stew that she had made for the two of them, "But turning the discussion back to the meal before us, please help yourself. There is plenty."

"I don't really do experiments here. I just do the basic research. And in the basement is a experiment room but it's small and safe," he said.
He sat down on a chair and asked: "What did you prepared?"

He looked even more tired then he looked before.

"Well, you didn't have that much on hand and I didn't want to take a break from my cleaning to get ingredients for anything fancy, so I just made us some delicious and nutritious stew. I hope you like it, since I studied hard to be able to prepare western dishes like this. Please, eat up, it should help you feel better after a long day's work. I know it makes me feel better."

He took some of the stew and started to eat. "It tastes... Delicious!" he told her. "Damn, it has been a long time since I had something like this... Normally it were pizza's and fries." He smiled.

"Pizza and fries? You should vary your diet and keep away from high salt and fatty foods when possible, Master," Emi shook her head from side to side, "If you like, I could make you some pizza sometime. It will take some work to get the dough to your liking, but I'm sure with some patience we can make it work. After all, making people's favorite foods is what I like best."

She served herself a bowl of the stew and ate in silence, smiling at her master from time to time. This was a simple yet pleasant life, she thought, and something that she could easily get used to and even very fond of. Her employer was a bit reclusive, but kind, someone that she felt she could serve with pleasure.

He ignored what she said because he knew he wasn't living good and a man needed to live. But he was a very busy person.
He ate his food a bit to fast. But he really enjoyed it and refilled his bowl.
"Well, you really are the best maid of the world!" he said with a big smile.

He was happy. That was one long time without being happy, he thought in himself.

"Why, thank you," Emi beamed with unveiled joy at his praise, "I try hard to do my best, but I really am just getting started with my work. I have a lot still left to do after dinner, like the laundry and such... Which reminds me, could you set your laundry basket outside your room? I may not go inside to fetch it myself after all."

"If you promise me to stay off my papers, then you can go in. Because the papers are the only private things in the room. And we need to trust each other. So you can go in," he said with a smile.

He knew this was a good start, he really hoped he could trust her. But she seemed a nice girl that wouldn't disobey anything like this.
He really trusted Emi, although he didn't knew her that well.

"Of course," Emi promised, "I really doubt I would be able to understand them even if I did read them anyway. I'm thankful to you for employing me even without knowing very much about me, so of course I wouldn't betray your trust by disobeying your direct orders."

She gave him a polite nod and took another taste of the strew, eating much slower than her new master as meals were one of the few occasions that she took her time.

He smiled. He thought: she's really a nice girl. If she keeps working like this I'll need to give her promotion.
He ate the rest of his meal and asked: "Do you need any help in the house? I'm taking a break of working?"
This was the very first time he wanted to do something in house.

He smiled to her and gave a friendly wink, without further intensions.

"No, that's alright," Emi gave him a light laugh, "You are paying me to take care of the house, so I should do my work by myself. You should just try to relax if you are done with your work for the day. I know how hard your work must be on you if you need a maid to help keep things in order, so do not trouble yourself on my account."

The maid stood up and walked over to his chair, placing her hands gently onto his shoulder as she began to give him a massage, "Here, let me loosen up your shoulders for you."

"Mmmmm... That feels good," he said on a moaning-way.
A massage... That was a long time ago he thought.
He really liked it.

"Can you do this more?" he asked her gently.

"Of course," Emi giggled, "I can do it for you anytime you like. Just be careful not to get carried away or I might make your shoulders sore from too much massaging. I'm here to help you, so please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all."

Of course, she probably didn't realize the full extent of her words as she failed to include any sort of limitations on what she would perform for him. Granted, she couldn't think of anything that her master would ask her to do that she would have a problem performing, but then again she wasn't a man and she was somewhat naive, especially when it came to such things as this.

He was in the mood to make a joke so he asked: "How about having sex?"
He waited for 5 seconds and then he said: "Just a joke!" He laughed.

"Sorry, didn't want to scare you," he told her with a smile on his face.

Emi blinked, unsure how she should respond to such a request and remaining speechless until he cleared up the misunderstanding by stating that it was simply a joke. She let out a nervous laugh, "Well, I suppose technically that would be permitted, but I can say that I'm glad you have an interesting sense of humor. We wouldn't want things to get boring around here, now would we?"

Laughing with what she said, he continued: "Well, your body looks really nice, but I don't want to take abuse of being the boss."

He looked her right into her eyes. "With you, I feel good again. It has been long since I've laughed. It won't get boring here now."

He was smiling with a really BIG smile.

"Thank you, Master, I will take that to heart," Emi replied with a polite nod and wide smile, "I hope I can continue to make things lively around here for you... Just let me know if you need anything else, alright? I will get right back to the cleaning in the mean time if you have no further need for me."

She left his side and walked down the hall and carefully stepped inside her master's room in order to finish the cleaning and gather up the laundry.

Back
Top Bottom