Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Long Term RP Friends on IM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonstars

Planetoid
Hello ,My name here is Crimsonstars as you can see by the name on the side of my avatar. However, you may call me Angel. I rp with males, shemales, and futa. If you rp a different gender and would like to know you can ask me

I am trying to get back into rping female and I've start to rp futa and shemale along with my vampire character. I have start trying playing different kind of species since it's been along time.

I try to type plenty in my posts, but it sometimes become difficult for me unless I have become interested in the particular scene we are at. I will always try to type four or more sentences at least. I'm working on trying to be more detail and I try and write four at the least so that I do not want to become a bore and run people off because of how I write or how little I write. From what they hope for. I try my best and I hope to find others that like me.

Oh, for you to know I don't type a lot unless I'm interested in the part we are rping if you keep me interested in the rp I'll type a lot if not I'll type about four sentences or more. I try to get to four so I don't bore people or so I don't run them off.

I've been rping for some time now. I rped first person, but I'm start to rp third person more now. I would prefer for right now to rp over IMs such as Yahoo or AIM. If you wish to add me please pm me and well talk about rp ideas and stuff.

I consider myself a switch with no personal preference to be in the dominate or submissive role but recently I've been wanting to rp a submissive role. So I've been looking for anyone that might want to rp dominate.

If you have questions I will gladly answer them here or in a private message as soon as possible. I am a very person that eagerly attempts any fetish given to me, but if I find a fetish I honestly find I do not like I would respect you honor that and try not to do it again. I have recently made a Flist that will display what I know I like and don't as well names some fetishes that I am unsure about. Please refer to that before asking me about a fetish I could or couldn't like, Flist - http://www.f-list.net/c/angel_k/.

I've made a new character she a submissive, F-list - http://www.f-list.net/c/jasmine%20grimour/. I'm looking for anyone that might like to rp dominate. If you are interest pm me. I couldn't think of a species for her so I put some on the profile that I'll rp in modern, and medieval. I'm still working on sci-fi.

If you have the balls to play with me, DON'T DITCH ME! If you have the courage to ditch, at least PM me as to why and if we can't work it out, I will wish you good luck and leave it at that. AGAIN DON'T DITCH ME! I GIVE YOU WARNINGS, GIVE ME ONE! If you stop posting, be ready for a PM from me asking if your alright.

If you want to rp we can always work on what kind of rp we do, just pm me if you are interested.

Themes I do :
Fantasy
Mordern
Sci fi
Mordern/Fantasy
Medieval/Fantasy

I'll RP with you if you like. Send me a PM if you're interested and we can talk more details

PM sent, I hope we get the chance to rp; unless you are not interested then feel free to ignore my PM.

Crimsonstars said:
Hello ,My name here is Crimsonstars as you can see by the name on the side of my avatar. However, you may call me Angel. I rp with males, shemales, and futa. If you rp a different gender and would like to know you can ask me

I am trying to get back into rping female and I've start to rp futa and shemale along with my vampire character. I have start trying playing different kind of species since it's been along time.

I try to type plenty in my posts, but it sometimes become difficult for me unless I have become interested in the particular scene we are at. I will always try to type four or more sentences at least. I'm working on trying to be more detail and I try and write four at the least so that I do not want to become a bore and run people off because of how I write or how little I write. From what they hope for. I try my best and I hope to find others that like me.

Oh, for you to know I don't type a lot unless I'm interested in the part we are rping if you keep me interested in the rp I'll type a lot if not I'll type about four sentences or more. I try to get to four so I don't bore people or so I don't run them off.

I've been rping for some time now. I rped first person, but I'm start to rp third person more now. I would prefer for right now to rp over IMs such as Yahoo or AIM. If you wish to add me please pm me and well talk about rp ideas and stuff.

I consider myself a switch with no personal preference to be in the dominate or submissive role but recently I've been wanting to rp a submissive role. So I've been looking for anyone that might want to rp dominate.

If you have questions I will gladly answer them here or in a private message as soon as possible. I am a very person that eagerly attempts any fetish given to me, but if I find a fetish I honestly find I do not like I would respect you honor that and try not to do it again. I have recently made a Flist that will display what I know I like and don't as well names some fetishes that I am unsure about. Please refer to that before asking me about a fetish I could or couldn't like, Flist - http://www.f-list.net/c/angel_k/.

I've made a new character she a submissive, F-list - http://www.f-list.net/c/jasmine%20grimour/. I'm looking for anyone that might like to rp dominate. If you are interest pm me. I couldn't think of a species for her so I put some on the profile that I'll rp in modern, and medieval. I'm still working on sci-fi.

If you have the balls to play with me, DON'T DITCH ME! If you have the courage to ditch, at least PM me as to why and if we can't work it out, I will wish you good luck and leave it at that. AGAIN DON'T DITCH ME! I GIVE YOU WARNINGS, GIVE ME ONE! If you stop posting, be ready for a PM from me asking if your alright.

If you want to rp we can always work on what kind of rp we do, just pm me if you are interested.

Themes I do :
Fantasy
Mordern
Sci fi
Mordern/Fantasy
Medieval/Fantasy

I am looking to roleplay with someone right now. It has been a while myself since I roleplayed. A lot of my partners have been busy which I understand, but when I have a chance to play I would like to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom