Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Won't You Have A Swim With Me? (Darkness_Harbinger and Lindsey)

Johnny White was on his way over to his new job. He found the ad for a pool boy on Craigslist, and contacted the lady about the job. She told him to meet him at 1pm on Saturday. He was about five minutes early as he approached the front door. The best part of it was that this job would only be a few doors down from home. He had on a white tank top, some shorts that went down to his knees, and sandals.

It was summer vacation for Johnny, wanting to make some extra cash to go out with his friends on his free time. The job required him to come every few days to clean the pool, and any other possible jobs that'll pop up. Plus he had recently gotten out of a bad break up, so it would be nice to have something to do to take his mind off of things.

He rang the doorbell as sweat began to trail down from his messy hair. He hoped that the lady would answer soon.

Kaely Woolner was quietly doing the dishes, listening to the empty sounds of her house. Her husband was constantly gone, being a trucker on the road. You would think she'd be used to being lonely all the time, but that wasn't the case actually.

The tall, toned, tan skinned brunette looked out her window and looked at her yard. With it just being the beginning of spring, her pool was ridden with leaves and other obstructions. The weather was perfect for being outside and sunbathing next to the water. But she had to get it cleaned first, and so she was. She put up a add on Craigslist to hire a pool boy to clean t for her daily and maintain it. They had extra money around so it was possible.

Kaely had just got done doing her dishes when the door bell chimed. She smiled, dried her hands with a towel and walked to the door. She opened it and looked at the younger gentlemen that stood on her front porch. "Hello? " she said kindly.

Johnny smiled, and introduced himself. "Hello, I'm Johnny White. I saw your ad online, and I'm here to clean your pool." He smiled, holding his hand out. The woman was beautiful. She was older than him, quite older, but she was still very hot. It actually made him pretty excited to think about being able to work for a person like her. Cleaning the pool, with her possibly either swimming in it, or sunbathing by the pool. This would be a great job.

The woman smiled sweetly, " Oh Why hello, yes of course come in, ill show you where it all is!" She turned around and heading into the kitchen , where a sliding glass door was, pulled it open and stepped out into the sun. she stood by the pool side and placed a hand on her hip, " It was just so awfull, and i couldn't possibly do it all myself." She looked and pointed to the shed, " all the tools and equipment are in there, Do you mind starting today?" She said hopeful.

Johnny followed the woman, not being able to help staring at her hips swaying as she lead him through the house. When they got to the pool. The place was a mess. The pool was full of dirt, leaves, and a little bit a trash that probably blew in with the wind. The patio around it was just as dirty. The chairs by the pool were covered in a lot of bird poop, on top of the leaves and dirt. This was going to be an all-day job for him, maybe a couple days. He cracked his fingers and turned to the woman. "Sure thing. I'll start right now." He smiled as he headed towards the shed.

When he opened the shed, he found everything he needed. Net for the pool, chlorine for the water, stuff to clean the chairs and tables, a broom to sweep the get the trash, and a floor brush to clean out the dirt on the ground. He started with the net and began fishing out the garbage in the pool. He scooped up trash, and flicked it onto the ground, and repeated the process.

Darkness_Harbinger said:
Johnny followed the woman, not being able to help staring at her hips swaying as she lead him through the house. When they got to the pool. The place was a mess. The pool was full of dirt, leaves, and a little bit a trash that probably blew in with the wind. The patio around it was just as dirty. The chairs by the pool were covered in a lot of bird poop, on top of the leaves and dirt. This was going to be an all-day job for him, maybe a couple days. He cracked his fingers and turned to the woman. "Sure thing. I'll start right now." He smiled as he headed towards the shed.

When he opened the shed, he found everything he needed. Net for the pool, chlorine for the water, stuff to clean the chairs and tables, a broom to sweep the get the trash, and a floor brush to clean out the dirt on the ground. He started with the net and began fishing out the garbage in the pool. He scooped up trash, and flicked it onto the ground, and repeated the process.

She smiled wide as he agreed to starting today. She couldn't wait to be able to slip on the tiny bikini of hers. Also it would be nice to have someone to talk to now. she watched as he went to work and she went back into the house. She decided to relax and take a nice long shower. So she walked upstairs and into the master bathroom. It was a little stifling so she opened up the window and watched him work.

She smiled again and she slowly stripped off all her clothes and turned the water on. When it was finally the perfect tempature she slipped inside, closing her eyes, and rinsed her hair.

He continued fishing funk out of the pool, putting it all into a pile to clean up later. He then heard water running and saw that it was coming from inside the house. He figured that it was probably Kaely taking a shower. The thought of her naked, wet, and possibly feeling herself turned him on. "Dammit, not now." He mumbled to himself as he pulled out his headphones, and listened to some music as he got back to work.

After finally finishing up with the pool, he poured some chlorine in to clean the water, so it'll be ready by the time he's done. He then moved towards the lawn chairs and began cleaning the bird poop off of them, making quick work of them.

Kaley stepped out of the shower and peaked out side. she was very impressed with the handy work the young man did. He worked fast and she was defiantly going to pay him a hefty amount. She pulled a white sun dress over her body, slipped on her sandals and towel dried her hair as she went down stairs. She pulled out a pitcher of cold water from the fridge and poured it into two glasses.

" Hey, Nice job. You were a great choice, Can i offer you something to drink?" She said smiling as she stepped out from the sliding glass door window.

He looked up to see her now in her sundress and with some water for him. "Sure, thank you." He took the drink and chugged it down. Water flowed from from his chin, getting all over his shirt. After having the water, he noticed that he was suddenly started to sweat. He never realized how hot he was until he drank the water. He turned to Kaley. "Uh, do you mind if I take off my shirt? I'm really hot from working."

She smiled as he gladly accepted the water. She glanced at the sweat glistening from his hair and face. Kaley giggled as he chugged the water like a race horse then she smiled as he asked if he could remove his shirt. " Oh i dont mind at all, I'll just go get you some more water, perhaps the entire pitcher." Kaley laughed as she went back inside. She poured him some more and brought the pitcher along with her. She set them down on the patio table, and pulled her dress over her head to reveal her red bikini on her pale toned body. Kaely sat down on a clean chair and put her sunglasses on her face to enjoy the day.

He took off his shirt, and put it on the other clean chair. He then saw her in her bikini, seeing how sexy her body looked. "Thank you for the water." He quickly stated before getting back to work. He began sweeping around the pool, gathering all the dirt and leaves and bringing everything he cleaned all into one nasty looking pile of junk. After about an hour of work, everything was gathered, and he swept it all into a trash bag. He tied the bag up, and looked at Kaley, drenched in sweat. "The job is done."

Kaely looked at him in suprise as she saw him working so diligently and hard. Sweating in this hot weather. He looked good in his short that hugged his hips slightly. She was very impressed with this boy though.

Once he was done she got up, took off her sun glasses, shook out her somewhat wavy dark brown hair and looked around at how clean this place was, " Wow, you my man are hired for life, " she said giggling, then she went and scooted another patio chair up next to hers, " Come sit and relax for a moment, that is if you want, if needed ill just pay you real fast so you can scadaddle away. "

Back
Top Bottom