Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Males: A call for the classics. [[Craving]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreaming again when I know I shouldn't be.

I'm not looking as much for a particular set a role so much as a character type that might be more of a rare beast than I thought. The gentlemanly/rougish dom. I know, it sounds like it would be so easy to play, right? It's very rare that I can find someone who can mix the right amount of snark, arrogance, and little woman syndrome, then blend it together with an over all “chaotic neutral” character subtype which I find gives them the just right amount of "Do not give a fuck" and that edge of threat.

They're the guys who know the difference between a cry of “Stop!” being one of rape and unhappiness, and when it's one of a woman reaching the end of finely managed control thanks to his constant pressure. You know, the kind of control he needs to break in order to own her completely. For me, the surrender should always come when the situation has become helpless despite the struggles made thus far. It's what I call a "Delicious defeat". And I do love to lose.

He'll have the intelligence to know just the right social limits to break to keep the pressure on and the situation where he likes it, damned if anyone else agrees with it. They always see things through until their sense of morals are fit, and they never do anyone a favor without asking what they get for it. The ones weird enough to slightly obsess over a woman for being able to hold their attention, but able to keep their interests reserved until the right moments come across to make mention or action on them, either by way of scandal, or the prowess of his own wit. He'll always making sure the outcome will be handled personally, of course.

The concept of a character that is equal parts alpha male and retrosexual in his view is hard to convey to you, though I hope you might have a slight grasp of what I'm reaching for. They don't have to be some sort of godly fighter, Alpha is a state of mind not body. Any lackings in understanding will probably be due to my own Poor english, but the ache to have this character somewhere out there is real, and about four years unanswered, so I thought I might ask.

I'm open to any story lines, though, personally, I do tend to often enjoy playing the "Tsundere". If you have an idea which these personality types can play as a story (any idea, really) that you've wanted to try please let me know. I'm interested, I promise you. If you don't, I have a few stories we could try but most likely I will end up cooking them up on spot for you based off what you like, as it's more fun when we're both enjoying it and can't wait for the next post.

I need something new to curl my toes over. A little romance pumped back in my life by way of fiction. I don't have a lot of hope for this, as many of these seem to just vanish into the mist for me (To prove a point, as of this update on 5/24/12 I've had several people claim interest then, well, not reply or inform me that they like my idea bout would rather do sex addiction or something. Which is fine, but really not what I'm looking for here. I want the dialogue and the mental domination), but I'll try again.

I play on Yahoo and Skype too. I kinda don't dig threats because I'm post shy, but I'll do anything for this one. Mostly around late night, central time. So, please, message me. Make my heart skip. Make my pulse race. Show me the man out there that can make a woman /want/ to submit to him is out there. Even if he has to be a little forceful to get her used to the idea.

For those of you who like story ideas, I did manage to work out my favorites for you to see. I also have web pages with full character workups (stats, pictures, demo posts) if you would like to see it. It's on my profile.

Detective/Cop
Private Investigator
Thief
Rock star/celebrity of any sort
General bumbling human
Mage (though I put a spin on these)
Gypsy
Bounty hunter
General Pain in the ass rich girl

Private Investigator does search for client on random job (+2 for fantasy twist)

Mage collected cursed item off ebay (+10 for demon players, as it can come with demon's company as curse)

Bumbling human stumbles into demonic ritual and becomes accidental 8th “princess” of hell. (it sounds weird but it works, I promise)

Superhero wanna be helps stranger who turns out to be more trouble than he's worth.

Detective works on Mafia case and meets [your character] who happens to be the ring leader.

Bounty hunter female is interrupted while working by a random stranger with one hell of a little woman complex. He decides she needs protection. Hilarity ensues.

I would like to avoid the belligerent sexual tension cliche because it will never hit the vibe I'm looking for here (Which is the 'sexual tension until she can't stand it anymore' followed by the 'teased until she doesn't care if she's humiliated' angles.). To clarify a bit further, I'm more trying to find a sort of a can't live with them, can't live without them, or Dating catwoman. I could also try a plot that has more of the darker angles.

I am trying to come back after an absence and wanted to ask a few questions and share some ideas, but your PM is disabled!

PatricioINTP said:
I am trying to come back after an absence and wanted to ask a few questions and share some ideas, but your PM is disabled!

Strange! I'll send you a message just in case, but it shouldn't be. o.0

Thank you for replying!

I'm not aware of how I play most of my characters but your explanation fits.
Tried to send you a message to discuss ideas as well but I think it's disabled.
Hit me up so we can brainstorm ideas if you are interested.

Anyways, enjoy the free bump. :3

Received but still not working. Click on User CP near the top to go to this page then click Edit Options. Or click this link: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/usercp.php?action=options Checkmark “Receive private messages from other users.”, click Update Options, and that should allow PMs from others.

PatricioINTP said:
Received but still not working. Click on User CP near the top to go to this page then click Edit Options. Or click this link: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/usercp.php?action=options Checkmark “Receive private messages from other users.”, click Update Options, and that should allow PMs from others.

That worked! Wow, I am so net retarded. This is why I'm not allowed out alone. OKAY! PMs should be working thanks to the fact Patricio is a genius.

Also, Spidery I sent ya a PM and thank you!

Closing this down for any new takers, though if you find this later and it's something you really want to try... Drop me a line. To all current takers, I'll be around in a bit. I'm dealing with work being a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom