Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『 Smile with me 』 ( Yoshka x SexyChick )

Yoshka

Planetoid
Today seemed like all the other days. His thin little fingers pushed his glasses up his nose bridge as he tried to defend himself from some bullies. ".. W-why don't you leave me alone? I haven't done anything..!" His small voice spoke out to the biggest of them. Shiro knew he was nothing compared to the bullies he was facing. He was thin and smaller than most of the guys in school. Probably because of being half Asian , no one in his family was really tall or well build. Except his older brother who actually had ended up being quite famous for being a good sport's man. But Shiro was nothing compared to his brother. Except for being good at arts and video games there wasn't much else he had talent for. Not only that , he rather had a hard time making friends with people. It wasn't that his class mates didn't like him , he just didn't really felt like he should speak to them. After all even if he did talk he would be bullied by others quick enough.

Suddenly he got grabbed by the collar of his dark blue Atari shirt , by the biggest bully of them. "How dare you speak to me like that you shrimp!" The tall guy shouted at him , as Shiro let his backpack fall on the floor. Along with his glasses for that matter. His medium length straight hair falling away from his rather gentle looking face. His dark almond eyes just staring with fear at the guy. They were pretty much in the middle of the school hall but no one seemed to care. Actually some were cheering it on as they saw what was commencing. In his head he pleaded for someone , anyone at all , to please save him! He didn't want to be beat up again.

Last time he was beat up also , just for some lunch money that was barely worth anything. On his arms were still bruises visible from the event. Even a little bandage on his cheek from a scratch when they pushed him against the wall that day. It was almost torture , he didn't really understand why they had to pick on him so much. He wasn't super ugly , also wasn't he fat. He was just a bit smaller , just a bit! And well , he was a bit silent of course. But that was no reason to bother anyone right? For some reason he wished he would just be some horrible person , then at least it would've made sense.

"Let me go!!" He yelped , not wanting to get beat up again by the guy. People were now surrounding them in the hall way , cheering for a fight. What was the fun in that? "..H-help me.." He whispered underneath his trembling breath. Giving anything for a miracle like that.

Back
Top Bottom