Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jail Bird

"Kill you and I've got no one standing in my way for the exit outta here. Do you really wanna go that way, son?" He asked, looking at the boys body and licking his lips. If only the stupid kid would just let it happen instead of fighting him. "You know, we can do this the easy way, which will be far more enjoyable for you, or the hard way, where its gonna hurt like hell and you're not gonna get much pleasure out of it. So what's it gonna be boy?" He asked, waiting for something. The other was clearly aroused and that made Johnny even more excited to take his delectable little ass for himself. "Alright, come here" he muttered, pulling the shirt off of him without ripping it. He lifted the boy, holding his ass in his hands and set him on the divider. It would be a shock for his ass but he would get used to it. He bent over him and took the member into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head and slurping at the growing member.

A finger from his free hand teased at his entrance, pushing in a little, prepping him while he was pleasuring him. He was sure Jack had never been pleasured like this before, and it thrilled him to know he was going to be the first to break this one in. He had gotten two fingers in the boys ass before he simply couldn't take it anymore and had to take him. He pulled away from his cock with a pop and pushed his fingers into the others mouth "Mmm, taste yourself Jackie" he said, smiling a little. Dillinger pulled away from the boy, though he was still within reach so that he could grab him if he decided he was going to try and make a break for it, not that he would get very far with his friends keeping guard right outside. Johnny dropped his pants, stroking himself for a few moments as he looked at the sweet, young body he was about to take as his own. He lined himself up with his virgin hole and pushed in slowly, enjoying the tightness wrapped around his cock, moaning softly. "Fuck yes" he moaned softly as he buried himself fully in his ass. His hips began pushing in and out of his ass, moaning softly as one of his hands stroked the boys member.

"That's right. Take this and enjoy it my little bitch. I know you like it Jack, so just accept it because you're going to be my bitch from now on, and you're going to take this whenever I feel like fucking your sweet ass because you like it so much. If you try and tell a guard about this, I will cut off your dick and shove it up your ass so far you'll have to have surgery to pull it out. Then, I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to move for a week. You hear me? I don't screw around and don't you try and play with me Jackie" he warned, hissing in his ear while he was buried in his ass. "God you're tight" he said softly, not wanting to move too fast and hurt him worse than what it was already going to feel like since he was a virgin. He pulled out and came, not wanting for his seed to be inside in case one of the guards checked him. For all they knew, little Jackie could have been fingering himself because he was lonely and horny. He helped the other put his pants on, holding his neck while he kissed him "that's a good boy Jack. I'm glad we had this little discussion." After that they went back to their cell, Johnny climbing up top and laying down, the door sliding closed behind the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom