Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vespy's Search (MxF/FxF/ Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karthanian

Super-Earth
Hello there everyone, I thought I would actually create a proper request thread for once instead of just searching for roleplays myself (might be slightly easier this way to get exactly what I would like out of roleplays this way).

Anyway, I'm searching for a F/F roleplay or something Futa (maybe M/F depending on my mood) over threads or PMs with a greater emphasis on the plot rather than the smut. I'm not saying there will be an absence of smut, but rather it can wait to be properly developed into the storyline. I'd like to RP with people who can write at least a full paragraph a post, with proper grammar and spelling. Mistakes are fine though, I'm not going to complain about the casual mistake but when there are so many mistakes that I'm more focused on them than actually enjoying the RP, it kind of destroys all fun for me.

In terms of kinks etc. it's easier for me to say that I'm fairly open to most things. The few exceptions to this rule are vore, excessive gore (a little bit of blood can be fine, especially with some roleplays I have in mind, but excessive blood just doesn't work for me) and can we please keep the toilet stuff for the toilet. Or look at my Rabbit Hole.

Now onto what I actually roleplay. I, personally, can play a dom, switch or sub, depending on the character and what is called for upon the RP. I'd like the person I RP with to at least keep an open mind about their role, I don't like subs that immediatedly have no back-bone, I like characters to have a bit of spunk in them. Please, please, please don't give me a character that is so two dimensional that when I next look I can't see your character any more. Give them a bit of a twist, something to liven them up. I don't need to know what the twist could be straight away but it's nice to think that my partner puts some effort into their own characters as well.

I've quite a large variety of roles I'd like either of our characters to participate in, from simple things to stuff that is a little different. Also my mind is full of different plots, settings, backgrounds and characters to use in roleplays, so if you are willing to put some time in with me with discussing plots we could come up with something long-lasting and unique to us (samey RPs do get a tad tiresome after a while). If you want to mix up settings and pairings as well I'd be more than willing to help come up with something as well. Bear in mind that the lists I will be writing down are not conclusive, if there is something else you want to try then suggest it!

Settings:
-Modern
-Medieval
-Futuristic
-Victorian England
-The 'Ancient World' (Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Babylonians etc.)
-School/College
-Steampunk
-Fantasy
-Realistic

Pairings (Futa is not mentioned, but things could be adapted to include):
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Princess/Queen x Princess/Queen
Human x Elf (and all other fantasy type species)
Sister x Sister
Roommates

Well there's more ideas and plots floating round in my head but let me know what you are interested in and hopefully we can come up with something together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom