Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A love of potions - Looking for a Severus Snape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Evanna Lovegood
Nickname: Eva
Family: Brother: Xenophilius Lovegood
Niece: Luna Lovegood
Wand: 12 3/4 willow with Dragon Heart string core
House: Slytherin
Bloodline: Pure Blood
Familiar: Lulu - Ferret
Patronus: Ferret
Hight: 5'6
Eyes: Violet
Hair: White hair that reaches her shoulders.
Additude: She's a bit excentric like her brother and likes to come up with new things, but she can't stand when people are rude and she likes to fix potion books.
Strangths: Potions, Transfiguration, and Patronus Charms.
Weakness: Charms, Dark Arts, and Occlumency.
Loves: Potions, Books, sweets, her pet Ferret Lulu, and her brother.
Hates: Bad potions, James Potter, cats, sour things, her parents, and people calling her crazy.

"I really hope that you don't get in trouble your first year for bringing Lulu with you." Xenophilius said to his younger sister, talking about her pet ferret, though his sister was to be a third year, it was going to be her first going to Hogwarts.

Evanna gave a roll of her violet eyes before she took a seat on the train. "I'm sure mother and father would have a field day if I was kicked out of Hogwarts in my first year." She said with a shake of her head, her parents where always harder on her and never gave her much freedom since they didn't want her to be as free willed and happy as her brother was after all.

Xeno couldn't help but to sigh softly at his sister words, feeling bad for how trapped she was in life some times. "I'm going to go and find some of my friends, will you be ok by yourself till it's time to get into your robes?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side, watching his sister go through her things.

"Alright, I'm just going to read my potions books and see if it's right." Evanna said, she had always been a book worm and Xeno was sure that she would end up in Ravenclaw with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom