Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Save My Sister -Looking for a Judge Turpin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't expect all my posts to be as long as this one, just a warning, it's because I've been REALLY wanting to do this and I'm trying to get insperation for a fic I'm doing.

Name: Alice Lovett
Mother: Nellie Lovett
Father: Benjimen Baker/Sweeney Todd
Hight: 5'5
Eyes: Bright Green
Hair: Long red hair that she keeps up in a messy bun like her mothers or tucked under a hat to make it look shorter.
Clothing: She normaly wears dresses like her mothers, but when she's working she tends to wear clothing like her fathers so that she isn't bothere.
Job: Alice helps both her parents with both making the Meat Pies and helping out in the barber shop.

This is what she wears when not working:
costume.jpg

This is what she wears when working:
sweeney0010.jpg

Looks:
AnimeGirlRed.jpg

A young woman hummed softly as she sweeped the barber shop for Mr. Todd, her name was Alice Lovett, or that's what everyone was told since her mother had slept with another man what no one knew about and her real father was now a man known as Sweeney Todd. She knew everything that was going on, that her father was killing people and that her mother was turning them into pies, she was even helping them both with making the pies and cleaning up the shops.

"Alice! Come 'ere love, I need you to go get some things from the shops for me!" Her mother called out to her from the bottom of the stairs before she heard someone coming up up them, it had to be her father since the foot steps where heavier then her mothers.

Her father soon came walking into the shop and handed her a purse of money as well as a list. "Your mother needs supplise, the things that I need are on here as well, don't be gone long, I want you to go as you are dressed right now...I also want you to go by the Judge Turpin's place and see if you can see Joanna." Sweeney said before he grabbed Toby's old hat and put it on Alice, fixing her hair so that it was stuck under it to make sure she looked like a boy then like they young woman that she was.

"Yes sir, I'll be back as soon as I can be." She said with a nod of her head before she walked over to her basket and grabbed it, she then hurried off so her father wouldn't get mad at her for taking her time and not checking on her half sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom