Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My totally non-generic title!(Or something to that effect(Edited May28))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treader

Planetoid
Hi there I'm Mephistophelian Soldier, or what I would prefer to be called in short because I realize i gave myself a ridiculously long name without thinking about it, Mephy! I'd like to thank you up front for taking the time to read what will surely be a disorganized mess of a request thread.

A short list of perks/details about me, and my habits and ... well just read.

1. I have the worst job in the world.. (they have me working at a front desk, where I am forced to have contact with people, stranger kind of people(the horror)) However, I am allowed a computer and my phone, both of which I check this site about every thirty minutes on(youtube's blocked on the wifi.)

2. I'm 19(20 in like a week and a half), which means my weekends aren't as party and alcohol filled as I would like(I'm not a recovering alcoholic i swear(ooh, what did I mean by that)) , however all of this equates to me being on here a lot.

3.In most cases I can post many times a day, (see reasons stated above).

4. I'm a very sarcastic and sometimes hateful human being, however if you've interested me or said something funny or given me a chance to have a good time you'll just realize I'm one of those people who only hates most people.

5. I'm not sure if I originally made this list to put myself down or to put myself out there(I really like putting things in parentheses(for real)).

6.(Bitches don't know about my additional nudity.)

Some of the things I'm looking for:

1.Someone who posts multiple times per day.
2.Mainly Male/Female pairings, however I am willing to do Futa/Futa, and if you're really pushy and ask me really nicely I may try playing as the male(it's probably not as much effort as I make it out to be(I'm a pushover).
3. I mainly RP through PM's, which is why I've got my ridiculously low post count(also why no one loves me) despite having hundreds of pm's. I'm willing to do AIM, or a Thread(back to the asking me really nicely thing).
4.You to come up with ideas, I want your input and I may need your help if I've written myself into a corner to get out of it. This goes in more ways than one, if you think I'm the kind of person you want to role play with than shoot me your idea for a role play.
5.Both of us to have fun, I have my limits but I may go a little bit further than them to make you happy(I found this out about myself in high school).
6.Also this should probably have been the first thing I wrote about considering its importance, but I prefer much more than smut in my role plays. I like combat, romance, snuggliness and many other things. Let's go with diversity! Yeah good word there(I'm not normally this motivated sounding I promise), Smuts fun but I want, crave and need things to change and keep progressing forward.. (plot is my favorite thing)
7.I may post a large beginning and if I am highly motivated or excited about a plot, can post 2 paragraphs a post on average. However, I am perfectly fine with role plays that average a paragraph a post. If you one-liner me.. I will find you.. or just ignore you forever. During dialogue sections though, I am perfectly understanding if things get a little skimpy on the volume.
8.If you have messaged me and I have not returned it, try messaging me again, no promises.. I may just think your idea sucked.. but I got a ton of suggestions from my first go around when i posted this, so some may have slipped through the cracks, and with the amount of pms I'm getting from the rp's I'm already involved with, it's impossible to find them.
9. Also if you message me under this thread, I will definitely reply to you. Pm's can be a little hectic ^^.

Pairings and ideas: (This section will suffer because of how tired I am right now, but I will update the hell out of it when I am off work tomorrow.)

1.(This will be a short list of fandom settings that I will do, note that I prefer playing OC's but if you have an idea in mind with a certain character and it happens to be one of my favorites, than I will try playing as that character.)

Anime:
Naruto
Dragonball Z
Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakusho
One Piece
FLCL(I probably wouldn't play an OC in this one)
Ranma 1/2(I would like to play Ranma! So much of an oppurtunity for fun and hilarity)
Rurouni Kenshin(Meh why not?)

Movies:

Firefly(If this one we'd have to come up with an entire ship(Edit:Not a movie, but meh who cares I'm probably not gonna make a tv series section.))
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings(This is only here because I'm not making a book section tonight)
Twilight(Don't you dare judge me if you like your downstairs area in tact(also still not making a book section!!!))

Video Games:(NEW!!!!)
Mass Effect( It will take a whole lot of convincing, for me to do this. I am still fuming over the ending of the third one.)
Resident Evil(Mainly for the zombie and monster setting)
Aliens vs Predator(I put this in the video game section cuz.. shut up thats why..)
Dragon Age(I feel like some good plot filled role plays could come from a setting with so much distrust and hatred)
World of Warcraft( A lot of potential I suppose!)

2.High Fantasy Setting (Here are some actual plots, and pairing I want to play)

(Note about the fantasy setting, most of this will take place in a world that I have designed, I will explain it to you, but I get a little frustrated if you try to take me out of that world. If you have a setting you want a role play to take place in suggest it to me right out front. Or else I will probably get angry at you and ignore you for seemingly no reason.)

Mage and Barbarian: He's a powerful wizard assigned to provide support to an elite group of human soldiers. She's the King of the Barbarians daughter, a prodigy of the blade and a natural born leader. When these two are caught behind enemy lines, separated from their people, deep in Orc and Troll territory, what will it take to make it home? Where will things go there?

Rogue and Officer:
She's a sly little fox, always hanging around the taverns picking on innocent adventurers who are there to spend their hard earned gold on some drinks. The new faces don't realize what she's done until she is buying herself a drink, with money from a really familiar looking purse. Her exceptional pickpocketing skills earn her a living, but also a certain amount of notoriety. She's not allowed in many taverns, but considering this is the capital, she has plenty to choose from. It's also earned her the notice of your character, a law abiding and god(or multi-god) fearing citizen. Whether you're a city guardsmen,, traveling knight or some sort of paladin or many of the cloth, you feel it is your responsibility to teach her a lesson.

3.Modern/Horror/Partial-fantasy/Monsters

Pairings:
(setup Mexyou)
Vampire x Werewolf/Human/Vampire/Monster/open to suggestion
Human x Werewolf/Vampire
Werewolf x Werewolf/Vampire
Superhero x Superhero
Secretary x Boss
Random Fan x Band Member
Little Sister x Big Brother's Best friend
Little Brothers Girlfriend x Big brother

Modern Fantasy plot: (Angel X demon, Incest(I would love you forever if you do this one))
An angel gets in trouble in heaven, and is forced to live a lifetime as a human, a lifetime free of major sin, or else. She is born with a twin brother who is almost her complete opposite. Half way through high school, he makes a pact with a demon, a demon hell-bent on corrupting the angel in his sight.

(This is getting close to finished, I'm going to continue to add plots and stuff.(When convenient(Or when I'm not feeling lazy(Or.. ok that's pretty much it))))

(Oh and this is my Kink list.. thing... (http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Mephy))

RE: My totally non-generic title!(Or something to that effect)

I updated some things, added new pairings, and some new bullets(numbers?) to that wall of text in the middle. That part is very important so make sure to look over it(or perish!!!)

RE: My totally non-generic title!(Or something to that effect(Edited May20))

Bump! (Like a baus)

Bump! Mainly for a small update.

I added the angel x demon plot at the very bottom of the main post, as it says if you do that with me I'll love you forever and ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom