Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenwood School Of Magic (Krys Snape & Tsumi Okasaki)

Riku walked out of the classroom and made her way outside, she figured she would take a walk to clear her head a bit before heading to the mess hall for dinner. After a nice long walk she went back to her dorm and changed into a pair of loose fitting black jeans and a white tanktop, she wanted to get out of the stuffy clothes she had been wearing all day. When she finished getting dressed she made her way to the mess hall and sat down at her usual table again by herself not even the small quiet woman sat with her anymore, she had found a new group of friends and Riku just wasn't in their league.

Hikaru sighed and got up as dinner drew near. Today was supposed to be a special day for her but it wasn't going so well. Walking back to her dorm, she found two letters on her bed. One was from one of the only friend's who didn't treat her like a leper. She smiled thinking of the woman's trip in japan and couldn't help but wonder what she was up to. She always knew how to ease Hikaru's mind, even though they rarely got to speak because she was always off traveling the world.

Opening the envelope she smiled. Inside was a well designed card that read Happy Birthday. In the card was a pendent. The pendant was a small red jewel wrapped in a gold wiring and hung from a black cord. Placing the pendant around her neck, she brushed her hair from the string and let the pendant hang at the hollow of her throat. The string could be adjusted, so she lowered the pendant until it hung above her cleavage. Deciding she was in the mood for a self celebration, she went to her trunk and removed a black silk kimono with red trim. Putting it on she tied the obo and moved to the mirror in her room.

Looking over her makeup, she chose to go simple with a lite pink gloss and looked down at the Kimono to make sure it was setting right. The large red bow at her back would be annoying, having not worn one in such a long time, but she would manage. Slipping into a set of traditional sandels, she left her hair down and ran her hand over one of the red flowers etched in white and set against the black silk.

All settled, she made her way across the campus and into the mess hall, intending only to stay long enough to eat then find someplace private to enjoy her day alone. No sense in involving other people. They never cared any way.

Riku sat and ate her dinner in silence, she was feeling a bit down due to being socially awkward. When she had met Hikaru she had thought she found at least one friend but she had to admit all good things came to an end at some point. Looking up briefly from her plate she seen Hikaru walk in and for a moment her eyes fixed themselves on her. Riku quickly shook her head then looked back down at her plate and continued to eat, she was trying to figure out what she was going to do later that night or all weekend for that matter. Maybe she should just go and talk to Hikaru but then again what if the woman didn't want to talk to her.

Part of her had been hoping for some kind of reaction from Riku when she entered. But all she got was a glance over. A sad smile crossed her lips as she slid into a seat. She had gotten several looks, most very open about themselves, but those weren't the people she wanted to notice her. A course of her favorite traditional meals popped up before her and she smiled weakly. At least she wouldn't be short on change for a good birthday meal.

Starting with her miso soup, then moving to her Tamagoyaki, she sat in silence. Taking her time, she was pleasantly surprised when a bottle of sake appeared next to her. Finishing her meal, she rose and took up the bottle also known as a tokkuri then took up the two small wooden drinking bowls or cups called ochoko. Slowly leaving the room, she made no intend of hiding her destination, heading down a slow path towards the far side of the lake. A private area that was good for thinking.

Riku noticed how upset the woman looked and when she left Riku had decided to follow her. She had no intention of being a jerk or making the woman feel worse and she hoped she wouldn't say anything stupid to offend her. Riku stayed a good distance behind Hikaru as she followed her not wanting the woman to notice her at first. She bit her lip then picked up her pace to catch up to Hikaru, when she was finally only a few feet away from her she decided to talk, "H-Hey....How've you been it's been a while since we've talked or hung out or anything for that matter, sorry if I weirded you out that day with the whole cuddling thing I'm just used to sleeping with a pillow in my arms it's a habit I developed when I was a kid" ,Riku couldn't keep silent about the matter anymore, she wanted to know if Hikaru was offended by the closeness that day or if it was something else. Riku placed her hands in her pockets as she waited for Hikaru's answer, she looked at her for a moment before putting her head down and looking at the ground.

Looking back at Riku, she turned partially. "No." she said sadly. "It wasn't that." Did she dare go into things any further? The woman was trying, so shouldn't she do the same? Looking at the lake, she sat down in the tree and water enclosed alcove. Holding up the bottle as an invite, she set one of the cups down and cradled the other in her left hand. "Sit with me." she said softly. She was tired. Her body and mind were locked in a constant war and it was exhausting and physically confusing. She didn't know what to do or where to turn so she simply sat down. The thought of her curled around Riku and the feeling of her skin against the woman's. The images she had earlier of simply forcing her to submit, images that turned against her at times and made Hikaru the one at the woman's mercy.

She couldn't make sense of any of it.

Riku smiled softly when Hikaru said it wasn't that, she bit her bottom lip and took a seat next to the woman when she offered. "Then what is it? What did I do? Tell me so I can make it right because I have to admit I've been feeling quite lonely lately not having you around" ,Riku admitted. Riku was nervous to say the least she had been around Hikaru enough to know that the woman's temper flared easily so she was being extra cautious with how she acted and worded things.

Filling the Ochoko, she hands one to Riku. "Its not you at all." she murmured. She really didn't want to get much into it, knowing it wouldn't end well for her. She shifted, settling down into a kneeling position, resting her rear on her feet. "I cant really go into it. But it wasn't anything you did." she said. Bringing the ochoko up to her lips, she took a small sip of the sweet liquor. Savoring the rice wine, she cradled the bowl between the curve of her thumb and index finger.

"Alright I'll let it be then but so you know you can talk to me about anything no matter what it is" ,Riku told her in response. She took a sip of her own drink then looked at Hikaru, "I must admit my behavior hasn't been the greatest lately and I apologize". Riku shifted her position, she leaned her arm on her knee as she sat looking at Hikaru.

Hikaru turned and smiled at the woman. She really was a very beautiful woman. Hikaru couldn't deny that even if she wanted to. Finishing her cup, she poured another and said "Its okay. I haven't been myself lately either." Brushing her hair off of her shoulders, she turned slightly towards the woman. She let her eyes wander the curves of the woman's body and bit her bottom lip. Her eyes wandered up to the curve of the woman's neck, then to her lips and eyes.

Riku took another sip from her cup and noticed Hikaru looking at her, she let her eyes look Hikaru over. She was beautiful and Riku appreciated the looks she was receiving from her, she moved a little closer to the woman nervously then leaned back onto a tree. "S-so what are your plans for the rest of the night, do you want to hang out or something"? Riku asked quietly.

A faint blush to her face, she said "I have no plans for the rest of the extended weekend. Just a letter that came in today that I must attend to later." shrugging she held completely still as the woman moved closer. She let her eyes come to rest on the ground before her. Softly she said "I would like hanging out. I-if y-ou don't mind." she said suddenly nervous. Her heart started beating erratically as she realized just how close to the woman she was. She also realized what she has said about it being a long weekend and wondered just what that had sounded like to the young woman.

When Riku heard that Hikaru didn't have plans for the weekend a smile came to her face, "Well then let's make some plans for the weekend if you want" ,she offered wanting to spend some time with the woman. It had been a long time since the two hung out or even spoke to each other so it would be nice to catch up. Riku took another sip from the cup then looked over at Hikaru who had her head down looking at the ground, "Are you ok"? She asked as she nervously put her arm around the woman's shoulders, her face was mere inches from Hikaru's she wasn't intentionally getting so close but she did want to comfort the woman if anything was in fact bothering her.

She felt Riku put her arm around her shoulders and looked up. As their eyes met, Hikaru tried to look away. That was a mistake. Her eyes lighted on the woman's lips and before she knew what she was doing her body began to move. Her eyes focused on the woman's lips as her own parted slowly. She tilted her head slightly as her eyes began to slide shut. Leaning slowly forward, she felt her lips meet the woman's.

She struggled to make sense of what she was doing, a small part of her mind screaming for her to stop. To do anything but this. But her body wouldn't respond save to move deeper into the kiss. She placed her right hand on the woman's cheek, a slight tremor moving down her spine.

Riku's heart began to race when Hikaru looked directly into her eyes, the way she felt about this woman was surely starting to surface indefinitely. She liked her and in more then a friend type of way, her breathing got a little heavy and she bit her lip as she realized what exactly Hikaru was about to do. A swarm of thoughts ran through her head right before their lips met, a spark ignited a flame inside Riku that made her react to Hikaru, she wrapped her arms around the woman and deepened the kiss. Riku had to nearly pinch herself to make sure this wasn't another one of her dreams.

A soft mmph of both surprise and desire passed through Hikaru as she felt the woman respond, her arms slipping around her slender frame. Hikaru slipped her own arms around the woman's neck and molded her body to Riku's, her mind clouding over in a haze as she became aware of nothing but the woman who's arms she was in, who's lips were pressed against her in a budding kiss. Her passion swelling; she moved against the woman before breaking the kiss and looking at Riku. "I thought I'd never get to do that." she said softly as she let her lips brush across the woman's once more seeming unable to keep them from the woman's.

Riku held Hikaru close as they shared a passionate kiss, when the kiss was broken Riku took a moment to catch her breath. "I know the feeling it's been driving me crazy for weeks now" ,Riku admitted in response to what Hikaru had said. She kissed her softly when her lips brushed against hers, "Now I definitely, definitely don't want to be away from you anytime soon". She ran her finger the length of Hikaru's jawline before leaning in to kiss her again.

Her fingers traced the curve of RIku's right ear. As Riku leaned in once more, she cradled the back of the woman's neck and met her lips. Raking her tongue across the woman's lower lip, she smiled and pulled it between her teeth tugging softly before releasing it and letting her hands slip to the small of the woman's back. "I second that. You wouldn't believe how nuts it was driving me. You nearly had your hands full at one point." smiling at the woman she turned in her arms and leaned back into her arms. "Speaking of weekends, I got a letter today from this guy I was trying to rent from. He agreed to mail me if he wanted to rent out the place. So now I simply need to wait for break later in the year to go set up home."

"Wow that's great I'm happy for you and I hope you get the place" ,Riku said in response. She held Hikaru close as she talked about her plans. "I'm starting to get a bit cold out here, uh do you mind if we go inside either the mess hall or the building we....we went to that day" ,Riku stumbled a little at the last part, she didn't want Hikaru to think that she was trying to get into her panties already. "I don't mean any harm by asking that I'm really just cold". She made it clear she was wearing a tanktop and that it was getting darker therefor colder.

Smiling at the woman's sudden awkwardness, Hikaru stood up. A silk kimono, even with an under robe, was little protection from the cold so she could only imagine how the woman felt. Picking up her bottle and bowls, she offered Riku a hand. "I know what you meant." she said warmly "Let get inside. Its freezing this time of year." Pulling the woman to her feet she smiled and moved through the forest and around the lake, hand in hand with her.

Riku took Hikaru's hand and stood up, she enjoyed holding her hand while she walked. When they got back to the school Riku led Hikaru back to the building they had slept together at, she looked at her nervously, "I figure this is more private then the mess hall and I kinda want to try that cuddling thing with your permission this time" ,Riku said with a nervous smile on her face. She bit her lip and looked into Hikaru's eyes, "It's up to you where we go I just wanted to make a suggestion and it sounds quiet this time".

Smiling she said "I never did tell you what caused this whole commotion, did I?" she said as she let Riku lead her. She moved with her and as they walked she said "I was worried about what you would think. I didn't want to loose a friendship over my desires for something more. So I panicked when I found myself in your arms." Looking down she said " I had been debating the very act while you lay beside me. But I couldn't do it." As they stepped into the room Hikaru smiled and pulled the woman toward the bed, laying down with her. "I'm sorry that I caused you so much trouble."

"Don't worry I feel the same way that's why I pretended to sleep while you left that day, please forgive me as well" ,Riku said in response. She let her pull her onto the bed and smiled when she looked into her eyes, "Don't apologize for anything we're here now and that's what matters right"? Riku leaned in and kissed Hikaru softly, when she pulled away she smiled again, "Just so you know I would never ever stop being your friend regardless what happens, we were friends first so we'll be friends always".

A soft smile played across her lips as she listened. Returning the woman's kiss, she slipped her arms around the young lady's waist and held her close. It was almost surreal. She silently hoped that this wasn't one of her dreams run rampant, and lay against the woman's chest simply enjoying her company. "I was thinking..." she said hesitantly. Looking up at the woman she continued. "If you want, when I start moving into my place on break, you can come with me to see it. All my stuff should be there by the time we arrive, and it would be nice to have a little help."

Riku held Hikaru close and stroked the side of her face gently as they laid there, after Hikaru mentioned her coming with her to see her place Riku smiled, "I'd really like that and I don't mind helping you" ,Riku said in response. She leaned her head down to cuddle her closer, "As long as I'm with you I'll be happy, I'm so glad everything is out in the open now".

Back
Top Bottom