Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenwood School Of Magic (Krys Snape & Tsumi Okasaki)

The woman from the field had a familiar voice this time; but every time she tried to place it, the memory was gently pulled from her. Smiling she looked around. She was leaning back against something. Upon glancing up, she saw the blossoms of her home. Pale pink peddles from the Cherry Blossom tree floated down in a gentle breeze. The feel of bark beneath her hands and the scent of freshly picked flowers hung in the air. Looking down into her lap she placed her hands in them and around the two roses laying there. She was wearing a pink silken kimono trimmed in red. Small red flowered designs were etched into the kimono in black and red. Her hair hung over her shoulders as she sat there. She saw that a small fire had been made and a kettle had been sat on it. There were two cups there and she immediately started looking around, her heart hammering in her chest.

She clung to Riku tighter as her dream self searched for her companion. Soon a woman stepped into view and she relaxed. In her hands was a cup of tea. Standing, Hikaru walked to her and with a blush, offered her one of the roses. She still couldn't make out the woman's face completely, but her lips and the sound of her voice was clear.

Many thoughts passed through Hikaru's mind as the woman took the rose. After their tea was ready they simply sat drinking side by side. Hikaru occasionally placing her head on the woman's shoulder. It wasn't like her normally but she wanted this feeling to last for as long as possible. To squeeze as much out of it until the next time. It was rare for Hikaru to have dreams like this, though she usually enjoyed them. Rarely did she get to spend such intimate time with another person.

During her musings she suddenly felt someone behind her. A hand slipped over her mouth and her head was gently pulled back. From the corner of her eye she could partially see the woman. "I can see you have much on your mind." the woman said. "Allow me to help you." Hikaru felt her wooden tea cup slide from her hand and spill onto the grass.

She shifted in her sleep, a faint smile on her lips.

When Hikaru shifted in her sleep it woke Riku up, her eyes widened when she had realized what she had done in her sleep. It seemed as if today was just not her day, she had her arms wrapped around the only friend she had made so far and Hikaru was cuddled into her. Riku didn't want to move and wake Hikaru up but she also didn't want the woman freaking out if she woke up and Riku had her arms wrapped around her. She closed her eyes and pretended to still be sleeping that way when Hikaru woke up, if she was angry or weirded out Riku could just play it off as an accident without any questions after all it really was an accident.

Hikaru slowly came to. For a few minutes she lay there with her eyes closed and enjoyed the warmth. She felt something against her and suddenly snapped her eyes open. She found herself tightly in Riku's arms and worse, she was cradled around the woman's body. Sucking in a sudden audible breath she froze. This was the last thing she needed. She vividly recalled her dreams and could only wonder what she had done in her sleep.

Slowly extracting herself from the woman, she slipped from the bed. Watching to see if Riku stirred, she was relieved when the woman remained motionless. Moving to her things, she quickly got dressed then gathered her bag. It was dusk out, the twilight pouring through the room from the small window and along the bed. Slipping silently from the room, she poured the door to and slipped out of the guest building. Moving at random, her mind clouded with what had happened, she found herself at a lake somewhere on the campus. Sitting down beside it, she pondered what to do. Coming to no real conclusions or answers, she got up and went to her dorm.

Over the next few days she avoided Riku as much as possible.

Riku felt Hikaru move slowly and knew she was uncomfortable, she didn't open her eyes at all and pretended to still be sleeping. When Hikaru was fully out of the room Riku sat up and put her shoes on and her button up, she then sent the rest of her clothes back to her dorm. She figured if she didn't have any classes left then why wear the uniform. She left the room and made her way back to the red dorm and into the main room and sat down next to a couple of girls who were playing a game of checkers.

Over the next few days Riku noticed something off about Hikaru, she wasn't talking to her at all and she seemed to be avoiding her at all costs. She didn't know why, yeah it may have been embarrassing but there was no reason to break off a friendship over it. Deciding it had been too long since the two talked Riku made it a point to talk to her during Magical Creatures class.

Professor Rikket went around checking the health and welfare of everyone's chibi. Hikaru sat against the backside of the professor's hut, Chidori in her lap, when she heard someone approaching. Assuming it was the Professor, she simply grinned down at Chidori and ruffled its fur. "Your a her, aren't you?" she said teasing the little creature. It simply let out a soft but high pitched sound and wiggled around a bit. It seemed the thing could understand her relatively well.

Looking up, she realized it was Riku and frowned to herself. She really didn't want to bring up what had happened. She just wanted to forget it and move on. She had thought that a little time to sort herself was what she needed, but it seemed that Riku had other ideas. "Hello Riku." she said as she continued stroking Chidori.

Riku pet her Chibi while the professor walked around to check on them, she had named hers Rayne just because she liked the name and it fit either a boy or girl. She waited until Professor Rikket had finished checking on her Chibi before making her way over to Hikaru. When she got over to the woman she noticed her frown when she realized it was her. Riku sighed then began to have second thoughts about talking to her, after a few moments of thinking she decided she would just ask her what was wrong, "Hey uh how've you been"? Riku asked, she put her hand behind her head and scratched her neck before continuing, "So we never got to practice, are you mad at me for some reason"?

"I've been fine." Hikaru responded. She just wish the woman would get on with it. She was becoming aggravated. "Look," she said standing up and putting the little chibi on her shoulders. Brushing off her skirt she said rather snappishly "Lets cut to it. We both know what this is about." Crossing her arms in front of her and leaning her weight on her right leg, she eyed the woman. She had done nothing wrong, and wasn't about to start explaining things she really wasn't ready to.

Riku was a bit taken aback with how Hikaru snapped at her, the attitude wasn't really necessary. "Whoa what are you talking about? What did I do"? She asked. By the look on Hikaru's face Riku wasn't going to get an answer, she shook her head and turned around, "It's fine whatever I guess I'll see you around" ,she said right before walking away.

Hikaru watched her go. She growled to herself in frustration when the woman was out of earshot and dropped back to the ground with a solid thump. She liked Riku, she wouldn't directly deny it, but she didn't know what to do in this situation. She just wanted to forget her slip up and just move on. It wasn't that big of a deal, was it? She didn't really know. Riku's parting note seemed to imply she was upset over Hikaru's reaction.

Had she over reacted? She didn't know. She just knew that snapping at the woman hadn't helped things any. Maybe she should try to sort things out a bit. She didn't have to go into grovel mode to make things right, and if she did then to hell with it. She pondered it as she made her way to her next class.

As Riku walked to her next class she couldn't help but wonder why Hikaru took the cuddling situation so badly. She shook it from her mind and made her way into the classroom and sat down. All day she wasn't exactly focusing as much as she usually did and by the end of the day she was emotionally exhausted. She sat down during dinner alone she didn't even eat as much as usual, everything was different about Riku's attitude and it seemed as if she didn't want anyone around.

Hikaru went through the day merely going through with the motions. During Offensive Spells she over powered one of the spells and not only annihilated her target but also took out the teachers desk and supply cabinet. She hadn't even cracked a smile when the teacher walked up to the destruction, pondered it, then in a completely serious tone said "Little lady, remind me not to piss you off please."

The rest of the day went in similar fashion. She was completely out of it and even had several teachers ask her if she was feeling well. After dinner that evening, she made up her mind to go see Riku at her dorm and square things as best she could. Reaching the Red dorm, she found two women standing at the entrance and went to pass only to have them block her way. Trying to keep things civil, she asked to see Riku only to get snide remarks. "Get lost Blue Bum." the first one said. The second one merely snickered and flipped her hair off of her shoulders.

After the day she'd had, Hikaru wasn't in the mood for drama whores or stupidity. Leveling her wand at the two she uttered one word: Incarcerous. Rope shot from the tip of her wand and rapidly ensnared the two. Feeling particularly ruthless, she used the only other nonverbal spell she knew and lifted them into the air. Still frustrated, she decided to take it out on the two women. Using a spell to glue their tongues to the roofs of their mouths, then wrapped them in a simple anti-spell bubble and left them free floating in the air. Their struggles twisting and rotating then to and frow, giving anyone that wished an intimate view up their skirts and down their blouses. "Next time think before you piss someone off. I might decide that your of no use alive." Giving the two an icy stare, she let that sink in and watched them struggle harder as panic took over.

"Good. Now that we understand each other, I'm going to go find my friend now. If I hear of this again, much worse will happen." Entering the building, she began looking around. Most looked at her like she was a leper and avoided her at all costs. She was fine with this. She wouldn't hesitate to pop the first person into the nearest boys or girls locker room bound and naked depending on their gender. She searched for nearly half an hour but didn't find Riku even though she did find the woman's room. Growling to herself she headed back out ignoring the floating women's pleas.

The next day she had been late to magical creatures and immediately sought out Riku. Having missed the explanation on the creatures, she tried to make things right with her friend, only to get them both splattered in thick green slime that acted as a paralytic. After Rikket got them sorted, it was time for the next class. Managing to get through it, she made her way to potions. After partnering off, she tried to think about how to approach the subject. "Riku..." she started, dropping her ingredients into the pot. "Look.." Suddenly fumbling for words, she shook her head then decided to charge right through. "I wa--" Her words were cut off by a violent rumbling in the cauldron they were sharing. Suddenly the contents sky rocketed, covering them both.

Riku hadn't noticed Hikaru trying to get her attention during any of the classes during the day until potions class. When the woman went to say something their cauldron exploded and the two of them were covered in a burning red liquid. "OW FUCK"! Riku shouted angrily as a rash formed on her skin where the potion had covered. The professor looked at the two and wrote a pass to the nurse's office, "Go get yourselves cleaned up before the injuries get too serious" ,the professor stated. Riku grabbed her bag, well more like snatched it up and stormed out of the classroom.

When she got to the nurse's office she sat down and waited for the nurse to show up. After a few moments of waiting she came in and shrieked, "Goodness me go into the back and strip down, your clothes need to be thrown away and you'll need to be covered in a thick layer of marenath potion" ,the nurse stated as she frantically went through her cupboard.

The burning was intense. But not enough that Hikaru didn't see Riku storm out of the room pissed as a dragon with its tail stomped on. Rushing to the nurses office, she was forced to strip and was coated in some foul smelling potion. The angry red rash across her face and most of her body where the potion had began to eat at the clothing was near agonizing. She tried to settle herself but her nerves were frayed beyond the breaking point. She was pissed and rattled and in a very foul mood. "Stupid ass fucking mystic bull shit!" she started, quickly flowing into a small rant that would have made a sailor take pause.

It was a full three hours before she was released and given replacement clothing. To her morbid fascination, it was a near replica of her school uniform with one exception. The skirt was only thigh length. "What the hell?" she shouted at who ever was standing behing the screen. You expect me to accept this????" Now she was seeing red. Without hesitating, she snatched open the screen not giving a rats ass who saw her in all her glory. They wanted her to wear a fucking belt with no damned undergarments.....

When Riku was fully healed she was given a replacement uniform and she put it on. Just as she was about to leave she heard Hikaru's voice cussing up a storm. She turned her head and her eyes widened when she seen Hikaru standing there naked, "Uh erm yeah I'll see you all later" ,Riku said quickly before making her way out of the nurse's office. As she walked down the hallway she tried to shake the thought of Hikaru's naked body from her mind unfortunately she liked what she saw a bit too much and it made things really really awkward for her.

Hikaru saw Riku and immediately blushed deeply. Snapping the curtain shut, her heart racing, she amended her thoughts. She did care who saw her like that. As her heartbeat finally slowed back to normal levels, she blushed furiously and put the uniform on without further complaint. She would have to make a trip back to her dorm for underwear but that was fine.

Moving from the nurse's office, she headed out to her dorm and got what she needed before heading back for her next class. She had missed quite a few as well as lunch so now it was time for custom spell construction. Entering, she nodded to the bookish looking teacher and sat down in her seat being careful of how she did so. Throughout class she kept wandering back to the potion exploding in her face. She knew Riku was pissed about that but didn't know how to set things right. Thinking on it only set her to a slow boil. She was pissed at herself, pissed at Riku, and pissed at the universe in general. Things kept going from bad to worse and she didn't know how to yank the damned train off the tracks and couldn't find the conductor so she could kick his ass.

The teacher droned on about the relation of spell wording to wand motion and energy exertion to spell creation and force. None of which she found particularly interesting, but needing the excuse to forget her own problems she forced herself to focus on it as if her life depended on it.

A short hour later it was time for dueling. Mortified about having to duel in her current attire, she began to wonder if she could call in sick as she made her way to class.

After seeing Hikaru in all her glory Riku had some trouble concentrating during her next class so much so the teacher had to ask quite a few times if she was paying attention. After class was over Riku walked out of the room and sighed, she had dueling next and that meant she was going to have to be around Hikaru. The woman had an attitude towards her lately and she didn't know why, ever since that incident, maybe she was homophobic or something Riku kept telling herself and that pissed her off more. They were friends before anything and something as simple as a stupid hug ruined it.

Riku walked into the classroom, more like stormed in making the professor and a few students turn their heads. "What's up your ass dyke"? Andrew spat. With an angry glare Riku looked at him, "Do you really want to harass me today after the last time we squared off I'd think you would have learned your lesson" ,she responded with a threatening voice. "Alright you two settle down, save it for the ring" ,the professor told them both sternly.

Hikaru entered Dueling class and immediately was confronted with the unnamed bitch and her boy toy or brother. Whoever the hell he was, Hikaru really wasn't in the mood for it. "Crotch feeling fine?" she asked, taking extreme satisfaction from the flush of anger crossing his face. As he went to open his mouth, Hikaru chimed in.

"Ah ah ah!" she said holding up a finger. "I assume you have heard about the two reds they found floating in front of their dorm? I would so hate for me to have another 'accident' with my wand." The young man immediately went into an impersonation of a fish out of water, his mouth opening and closing as if searching for air. Storming off, he left the two women alone and Hikaru turned a bright smile on her foe. "As for you miss, I don't take very kindly to people pulling the stunt you did and I meant what I said." Letting her words sink in she smiled "There is a long weekend comming up tomorrow and you wont be missed for a full four days. There is no telling just what could happen in that time."

She gave the woman her coldest stare, keeping the smile plastered on her lips. She wouldn't really try anything but that didn't mean she couldn't let the woman believe she wasn't capable of the very worst.

"Alright class today we'll be working in pairs, meaning we're going to see how well you can protect a partner during battle" ,the professor began. "So Riku and Hikaru you two will be facing off against your opponents from your first lesson, Andrew, Alyssa please step into the ring Hikaru, Riku you two as well". Riku sighed it seemed as if the world was against her, every little thing she did involved Hikaru whether she liked it or not, the two seemed to cross paths more often now then when they were friends. Riku shook her head then stepped into the ring she looked at both Andrew and his partner and smirked, "You ready for another flying lesson"? She stated angrily.

Hikaru would have loved to have been paired with Riku on normal standings, however these weren't normal standings and she wasn't sure they would be able to work effectively as a team with tensions between them. Clenching her teeth, she stepped into the ring. "Alyssa, was it? I don't think I will be freeing you this time." she said as she moved beside Riku.

She glanced over at Riku briefly then back to her opponents. Why the hell did things have to be so complicated? Why couldn't she just have things go smoothly just this once? Was that really so much to fucking ask? Gritting her teeth she rolled up her sleeves and bowed to her opponents. Leveling her wand at the woman's chest she knew exactly just how she wanted to humiliate her. Maybe her face stuck to the man's crotch would knock some humility into her....

Riku watched as Hikaru walked up beside her, she said nothing to the woman and instead bowed slightly to her opponents. She stood and thought up a few spells that she could use on them during the duel. Riku raised her wand when the professor began to count down fro three....two....one. BANG a flash of red light came from the tip of Riku's wand and slammed into Andrew's chest throwing him back, he stood up after a few seconds and glared at Riku, "This time I stunned you next time I won't be so nice" ,Riku stated.

Hikaru was quick to the draw. As soon as Riku's spell struck she muttered two incantations, waiting until the man was on his feet again before using the second one. With a half flick of her wand to the right, she placed an attraction spell on the pair. Then as Andrew rose to his feet, she finished off her second spell.

With her wand pointed at the ground beneath Alyssa's feet, she made two downward circles and then flicked the tip of her wand to the right. Grinning, she watched as the woman's feet flew from under her and her head was yanked hard towards the man's belt buckle. With the woman's forehead drawn towards it, Hikaru couldn't help but laugh. "I knew you had a dick in your mouth, but I hadn't quite expected you to seek another one in the middle of combat."

When Hikaru hit the two with a spell Riku looked at her then back at the pair, there was no way she was going to be out shown. She waved her wand to separate the two then she swished it back and forth, muttering nothing, she sent the two up in the air then made them crash into each other a few times before sending them to the floor, she then made them get back to their feet and tied them together in a very awkward position. She looked at Hikaru then stepped aside and motioned for her to continue.

Rolling her eyes she looked at the pair. While she appreciated the pose, it seemed Riku wanted to make this into a pissing contest. Motioning to the two with her wand, she uttered a series of spells. The first spell freed the two. The second spell produced glowing blue threads from the tip of her wand and caused Hikaru to begin giving off a blue aura. The threads shot towards her opponents and attached themselves to various points all over their bodies. Without moving a finger; she forced the two to dance, gracefully at first but then in extreme degradation. "Life threads." she said to Riku. "They are as strong as my life force and connected directly to it. They can be used for puppeteering at their simplest and can even drain the life from an opponent. At their worst, they can twist a person's life force into knots, crush them like a bug in their grip, and even hollow out a person completely. Leaving them a vacant shell."

Releasing the two, she smiled and turned to Riku. With a flourish, she indicated her opponents. "After you, Mi'lady." she said with a faint smile.

Riku watched as Hikaru placed the spell on the two, she had a look of faint impression on her face. When Hikaru stepped aside Riku removed the spell that was placed on the two previously and pointed her wand at them. She looked the two straight in the eyes before a light blue stream of light came from the tip of her wand and split in two at the end so that it would hit the both of them. The two started screaming and writhing in pain, the professor's eyes widened and she made her way over to the ring, "Alright that's enough, Riku let the spell off of them right NOW"! The professor demanded. Riku let it up a few seconds after the professor told her to, she then looked at Hikaru, "The torture curse, it causes extreme pain and suffering makes the victim see everything dark that has happened in their life while it makes them endure extreme pain" ,Riku told her showing a bit of her darker side. The professor wasn't too pleased with the spell however and ended the class and sent everyone off thirty minutes early.

Hikaru's eyebrows rose. She watched for a few moments, at first concerned that the woman was simply tormenting them. None the less it was an impressive spell, if somewhat excessive. She would have to look into that one. "Not bad." she said as Riku explained the particulars. She seriously wanted to get her hands on the woman after watching that, but found her own frustrations mounting once more. Why the hell couldn't things go her way just once?

The image of her slipping into the woman's room late one night crossed her mind and she forced herself to banish them, extremely embarrassed at even considering the idea. Shaking her head to herself, she left the class room and made her way down the oddly vacant halls towards the school library, wanting to read in private before dinner.

Back
Top Bottom