Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Succubus Daughter

James chuckled as the thing that once was his beloved daughter fought to fill her mouth with his turgid member. He saw her momentary stunned looked after he’d slapped her ass, but then he saw her arch her back almost presenting it, as a small quiver coursed through her. No longer was she a rational human being, her demonic body taking charge and demanding and desperately needing the sexual energy this virile male had. What compounded it now and would for the rest of her life, was the bonding. Her body was infusing his seed already, taking it into her demonic cells and merging. Now his scent, his taste, and most of all his seed would drive her to a fevered state. Any male could please her, but none would or could do it as now he did, for her body would always crave his above all others. Luckily there were now laws that originally were written to protect mothers so they could feed their infants, the same laws now protected men who were fortunate enough to own a succubus. Thus they could feed their demonic slaves and have the same protections a nursing mother would have. For this would be necessary and required given how hungry they sometimes became. James smiling as he saw the a little stream of drool slip from her mouth as she hungrily stared at his cock.

Then come here baby and suckle at your daddy’s cock, and if you are nasty little slut, daddy I will fill your mouth with his yummy cum.

He stood kneeling waiting for her to crawl back over and take the hanging man hose back into her mouth. As she does he slaps her in the ass, not immediately telling her if it was a reward or punishment, not that it really mattered. And so he let her do what succubus had done for almost ever, feed on the cocks of mortal men. As she did he began to tell her some of what her new duties and responsibilities were. While he did it he slapped her ass, enjoying the feeling of her firm ass cheek as he landed each blow.

I expect each morning that when I awake your lips or something else will be wrapped around my cock.

Not that this was so hard, many a succubus was known to just sleep between their masters legs, and to have his cock in her mouth, like a baby with a pacifier, suckling at it throughout the night or even to leave her master’s cock buried in one of her holes to keep it warm and hard.

You will make your body available to me at anytime in any fashion I so desire, without limit or restriction.

The hand continued to land on her ass as he let her work on his growing length with her mouth, all the while he continued to give her the ground rules of her future servitude and submission.

You shall not offer you body or services to anyone without my explicit permission.

He knew this would be hard for her, as it was for any creature that had such a strong sexual drive, but he also knew the value for which such a service offered, and he saw no reason to give it away. James saw no reason not to profit on selling her body. Some may have thought it morally reprehensible to sell ones underaged daughter for sexual favors, but now her age, her genetic relationship to him, and such were irrelevant, those rights, privileges and protection were gone. The hand again falling on her exposed ass cheeks with a crack, as her mouth began to feel the first oozing of precum flowing from his piss hole.

she whimpered as he held her back, away from him, she was still so hungry, as new succubi always where, her eyes brightening as he ordered her to suckle his cock, engulfing it in an instant, taking it deep until his balls struck his chin, the movement so fast that it was almost a shock as he was suddenly engulfed in hot wet mouth and throat, sucking hard and swallowing eagerly as she tried to drain his dick with her mouth. she squealed as she was slapped on the ass again, wriggling her hips happily as she rocked, sliding him in and out of her throat, her large rose colored eyes looking up at him, blinking slowly. she nodded in response to his waking up order, she knew that would be easy to follow, all her life she had always woken before her father, now would be no different she supposed. the making herself available was a little harder, what if she was making dinner? lord knew her father couldn't cook, and she wouldn't want the meal to burn... she'd do her best she supposed, her mouth still sucking eagerly at his dick.

it was not hard to ignore everyone else, she already did. her daddy, and that worker of his weren't the only men lusting after her gorgeous body. she would never admit it, but people had tried to force themselves on her while at school more than a few times... not that they ever got away with it. she was a girl, but she was just as strong as any guy, and smarter to boot. ignoring the world as they lusted after her would be a piece of cake. she moaned and groaned eagerly as she suckled and sucked his dick, moving over his length with loud slurps and moans as she aroused herself on his cock. her throat was sensitive, every time he pushed into her throat, it was like he was pushing into her pussy it felt that good. she swallowed hard, tasting the precum flowing from his tip, only driving her to do more, curling her tongue and flicking it along the others shaft as she moved faster, face fucking herself on his dick without any regard to her own safety. she wanted his seed, and dammit she would get it.

The little cock sucking slut hadn’t even responded or done anything but suck on his cock as he laid our her new role and responsibilities. Though her attentive near addictive efforts to revive his length, her lack of response displeased him, and she needed to learn just whom she served. So again rather ruthlessly, he yanks her off of his cock, shoves her head to the floor and puts his knees over the back of her neck.

Did you hear what your master said SLUT?

With her head pinned one hand still holds her head by the hair as the other, now smacks her ass with even greater force. It was obvious that this she was being punished, or was she. With one knee on the back of her neck and the other knee along side her head, her father’s cock hung down almost to her face, so as the hand landed on her ass, she could smell his male scent and shaft that held the precious life sustaining food.

I expect and will accept nothing less absolute obedience, and anything less and you will be punishment. I’ll even go as far to chain you, and then let you watch as I jack off into the sink. Do you understand?

The harshness in the way he said it spoke not only to what she now was, but what their new roles were. A man that she’d know her whole life, and had raised her with kindness and tenderness was treating her as something totally different.

You may be some insatiable horny little cunt, but you will be MY insatiable horny little cunt! I expect every waking moment of your life from now on is obedience, submission, and surrender to my will and dominion.

The hand continues to slap her ass, with a resounding smack as he hit it, not like a father admonishing his daughter, but as a master punishing his slave. She was property who sole purpose in life was to please one man, in whatever fashion or method he desired.

The only education you need now is how to better serve and to please me, anything else is unimportant.

she shrieked as he grabbed her off of his cock, and let out a choked sob at his tone, she hated it when her daddy was upset with her. "i'm sorry! i'm sorry Daddy! i heard you, i'm sorry!" she whimpered, yelping as she was spanked, her ass jerking from the force, crying out with every strike, straining to reach his cock, tears spilling down her face, whimpering loudly as she smelled his cock, smelled his Man Scent, smelled HIM. "pleas Daddy! please!" her ass was stinging and burning and she sobbed at the threat of cumming into the sink. she couldn't BARE it if he did that. "please Daddy yes! i understand i'm sorry PLEASE!" she pleaded, sobbing so hard she was shuddering, hiccuping hard enough that her body was jerking.

"yes... yes daddy i'm yours.. i'm yours! forever and always, obedient to you, only to you." she whimpered dragging her hands across the floor, shuddering as he continued to smack her ass hard, her pretty pale ass turning a bright red as she sailed, her ass going numb by now from the harsh strikes as she sobbed under her fathers rage. "please... daddy i'm sorry." she whimpered pleadingly, sounding almost broken. "please..." the pain, his harsh words and the cock dangling before her where all very clear hints that she was to do only as he said, when he said it, and no less. she'd probobly disobey again, not on purpose, but simply because all of this was so strange and new and she was so scared and so very hungry and thirsty. "please..." she pleaded, gripping his ankle softly, stroking his heal, the only thing she could reach. "please..."

The little demon slut continued to plead and beg, pledging her eternal obedience. She called out to him repeatedly saying ‘please’ over and over again. James listened knowing it was important to take command of her, and to make it absolutely clear who she belonged to. Yeah she would probably stray, but in the end now that they were bond, she couldn’t go far, plus after he had her registered, her status as his property would be indisputable. Till then he was going to enjoy it, the stench of its arousal almost impossible to ignore. As much as he had control of the situation, and was holding her at bay, his body was finding it very difficult to ignore the demonic pheromones that now tried to draw him in. He consciously understood what was happening, but it didn’t make it any easier, and then he realized he didn’t care. He had bonded her, and there was no reason to hold back or to restrain himself, especially after she’d spoken her desire to obey him.

Roll over onto your back you little slut.

Since she was facing him that left her head on the floor before him, and her dripping wet pussy away from him. What she didn’t know but he did from past experience, was those same juices that coated and soaked into his cock, tasted better than the fruit of the gods. Leaving his cock dangling before her face, knowing she would want it, he moved over her, spreading her legs, preparing to stick his face between them. His knees were on each side of her his length right in her face. Just before his mouth was filled with juicy young dripping pussy, he let her know what he expected of her.

Then you better show your daddy, just how obedient of fuck toy your going to be. Now stick your tongue up my ass and give me a good rim job, and if its good enough, I might let you suck my cock again. Do you understand slave?

she whimpered and pleaded, squirmed and groaned as he held himself in check. she was unaware yet of the pheromones that she filled the air with. she just didn't know that they existed yet. as soon as he registered her, she would go through a safety training course, teaching her how to control her strength and her pheromones and the other various things that could get her into trouble, both at home and out in public. as much as she was releasing, if they where out in public men would be killing each other to get to her, and she would have been standing in the middle of them terrified out of her wits. as smart as she was, she would only need to take one or two classes to control herself, she'd always been the kind of girl who hated not being in control of herself.

she mewled at his orders and rolled onto her back, panting eagerly as she strained to reach his cock, but he hadn't given her permission to touch it, or lick it, and she showed then and there how much she wanted to please him, because she did not try to take his member into her mouth, not yet. he hadn't given permission. "please... Daddy.." she pleaded panting unhappily, gripping the floor to keep from reaching up and stroking him. "please..." she whimpered as he settled above her, his cock practically pressed into her face and she could not resist her own instincts anymore, running her tongue along the little bit of flesh she could reach. it wasn't much.

"y..you want me t..to..." she stared at him, shocked, her face going bright red. he wanted her to lick him where!?.... was that healthy!?... her daddy LIKED such a thing!? she stared at him for a moment, too stunned to move before she looked at his ass, the little puckered hole staring back as if taunting her. then her desire to please her father overrode any disgust she might have felt and she hesitantly stroked from his balls to his tail bone, running her tongue along his ass in a single, experimental swipe, arching as she suddenly felt his face, his tongue on, IN her, making her mewl eagerly, shuddering as she fought not to buck her hips as her tongue stroked and swirled along his ass now, teasing the little entrance as she abandoned herself to pleasure and taste... her father didn't taste at all as bad as she had expected there, it tasted... soft, musty... manly. she slipped her tongue deep into him, spearing her tongue and plunging in deep, curling and wiggling, her tongue long enough now that she could seek, and find all those places deep inside that her father would love the most, not that she knew that, she was too inexperienced, she just stroked everywhere, sucking on his entrance as her tongue curled and writhed deep inside of him. abandoning all common sense as her hips moved with his mouth, her tongue matching his motions on her, horror curling deep inside, but easily ignored.

So when she satisfied his demand and put her tongue up his ass, he rewarded her with his own tongue on her juicy cunt. At first his tongue just slid along the soft moist folds of her pussy, his mouth just getting its first taste of her liquid gold. This only added to aroma he was deeply inhaling, together there were a potent aphrodisiac, his cock throbbing as his tongue began to delve deeper. At first his tongue lashed about and then through her wet and dripping slit, while his breath caressed her sensitive flesh. While he savors her flavor and the effects it was having on him, he groaned in conjunction to her tongue’s first exploration of his ass. Though she was only learning, he enjoyed the feel of it worming its way in, just to prove his appreciation; his tongue slid up and circled the little nub at the top of her oozing pussy. His skilled tongue begins to wrestle and work her clit as his hand comes around under he tight little ass and begin to rub her pussy in tandem.

James set to his task, not for the pleasure it gave her, but because he knew when he brought her to orgasm this time, he was going to feed on her, filling his mouth with her special demonic pussy juices. Knowing the more he partook the more it would empower his own sexual prowess, so that he might better fulfill the needs of her demonic heritage. Like any man, James found the thought of having greater sexual ability and equipment irresistible. So he eagerly delved between her legs, purposely working her young body, with the single intent of drinking her pussy cream. Only lifting his head to encourage her efforts.

Hmmm… that’s good, keep working that tongue up my ass. Spread them ass cheeks and tongue fuck your daddy’s ass you filthy little slut.

The way he said it only reiterated the new dynamic of their relationship, not that her lying on her back and her face in his ass didn’t make it clear. Still she needed to know and realize what and who she was, for he had every intention of using his property, and using again and again his way.

Nice you’re leaning to be a good little dirty ass licker, now you can take one long suck of my cock before going back to tongue fucking my ass.

The tip of his cock oozing some cum, as her efforts were having the necessary effect.

she moaned and mewled as he ate her out, arching and writhing against him as she shuddered and groaned, greatly enjoying the attention he was paying to her. it meant she had been a good girl, she had pleased her daddy, had made him happy. her response to his tongue on,, and inside of her was to make her tongue work harder, twisting and turning inside of him, squealing against him as he ran his tongue against her little nub, a place that no man had ever touched before, gasping and arching as she wriggled and wormed, flushing hard as he spoke, a small whimper falling from her lips, not a happy one either. but she persisted, and continued, and obeyed as she spread his ass cheeks, and continued to move her tongue inside of him, in and out now, as if thrusting into him.

she gasped and panted as she pulled away from his ass. "yes, thank you Daddy." she moaned. "thank you." she muttered, sucking his cock into her mouth, stroking her tongue along it slowly, engulfing every inch of his cock before sucking hard, slowly pulling it back out, sucking hard the entire time before releasing him with a loud 'pop' before returning to his ass, moaning and mewling constantly now as he worked her pussy like the master he was, arching hard against him as she squealed, and came just like he wanted. the flood of her cum spilling into his mouth, onto his tongue, down her legs, across the floor, making her shudder and moan and groan as she bucked her hips and cried into his ass.

James head was buried between her legs, and his face slathered in her nectar as he feasted on her gushing cunt. His mouth sucking as his tongue lapped, like some dog at its bowl, he hungrily drank of her juices. He held her legs splayed and pulled back to point he was lifting her ass almost off of the floor as he filled his mouth with her sexual sap. The demonic laced fluid already fusing with his cells as he took her gift, for she was gave it oh so willingly. As he consumed, he felt the heat of her breath on his ass as she squealed and came. She might have seen his devilish smile if it weren’t for his entire mouth and almost his face stuffed between her legs. Finally he took a momentary respite, his head coming up gasping for air, his chin dripping in his daughter’s arousal. With his large balls nestled in their sack, which hung down on her face, his cock extending past he face, and rubbing against the side of it when he lifted up a bit, so she would have better access to his cock.

Do you like the way your daddy takes care of his little fuck slut? Now you can take another suck on my cock, that’s slut candy if you didn’t know. The perfect treat, a lollipop for my little girl.

He tilted his head down, so he could watch her yet again feast on his length, enjoying the feeling of power that he had over her.

That’s right, suck it slut. Suck your daddy’s candy stick. Can you taste it? I’m getting there.

Then he purposely lifts off at his knees to free his length not wanting he to get off just yet.

Now lick those balls, just think how much each of those is holding for you, and all you need to do is be the perfect little fucktoy, and those balls will be filling your mouth, with all that good juicy food. Hmmmm good!

While he talked his hand now wet in her juices, began to rub her little asshole, just adding to the moment.

Now lick that ass, and when you’re not licking it I want to hear just how good of a little fuck slut you are going to be for your daddy.

she panted hard as she shivered and shuddered from the attention he had been giving her, a small mewl as he shifted, her hips trying to follow him, her face trying to follow his ass, whimpering as he spoke. "yes... yes i like the way daddy takes care of me." she gasped. "thank you, thank you..." she moaned as she sucked him eagerly into her mouth, savoring her treat, her tongue curling and rubbing, trying to squeeze his seed out with the chance she had. she whimpered as he pulled his cock free, she could taste it, he had been so close. "oh Daddy please... please... i want it.. i NEED it." she whimpered pleadingly. "i want Daddy's candy stick... i want it so bad... please..." she moaned at his order and obediently sucked a ball into her mouth, suckling and stroking it without so much as a hesitation.

she jumped as he rubbed her ass, arching into it, gasping at how GOOD it felt. she sipped her mouth along the other ball, sucking and stroking it as well as her hips bucked into the finger on her ass, panting hard. "oh yes... oh yes Daddy please..." she moaned her tongue stroking his ass happily, running into his ass. "i'll be a good fuck slut... your fuck slut... daddy's dirty little girl." she moaned, her tongue writhing in his ass, getting more and more into the taste of his ass, the feeling of it squishing around her tongue. "wanna be daddy's fuck slut... cum slut... cum dumpster..." she moaned, sucking and licking his ass as her fingers spread his cheeks so her tongue could get in even deeper.

So as his daughter’s tongue lashed and squirmed in his ass, his finger continued to give attention to her little puckered asshole. Though she was still learning, there was no doubt about her eagerness and enthusiasm as his new little demon slut’s worked her tongue around and into his ass. He planned to just give her an inkling of what was to come, as he had many special plans for her ass, and wanted to wait to fully enjoy it. So for now he just rubbed the soft fleshy little circle with his finger. Though she might not have caught it, he had a large grin across his face as she told him of her desire to be his slut and his cum dumpster. Still he couldn’t help but give her a small reward, and so he again lifted at the knees and presented his cock for her attention.

You see the filthiest, dirtiest, nastiest girls get the most cock. And you want be the kind of girl that gets the most cock, don’t you? Now suck my cock you filthy little ass licking slut.

It almost sounded enduring as he waited for her to again consume his dick. Though he was enjoying her first ass-rimming job, his bloated balls felt like they were going to explode, if he didn’t do something about it soon. When she moved to take his cock, he pushes it into her mouth, almost as eager as she was. His bloated balls coming to rest on her face as soon as his member was completely buried in her mouth and throat. There was a tingling, a festive joy in knowing that this little fuck slut was going to be his. In way he couldn’t wait to show her off, to let others see, so they could see what he owned. For it was a status symbol in today’s culture to be an owner of a succubus.

And if you’re a really bad little girl, daddy will give you a tasty little treat.

she moaned and mewled as he payed attention to her tight little ass, squirming and groaning as she writhed against him, trying to slip her tongue deeper and deeper into his ass. it felt so good, all this attention from her daddy, she couldn't remember the last time he had been entirely focused only on her. even though it was sex, she wasn't human anymore, and it didn't matter, she wanted him, she wanted her daddy and his seed and everything he had to offer her. she whined as he lifted again, her tongue trying to follow his ass before dropping lower to lick along his cock eagerly. "yes, yes Daddy, i want to get the most cock." she moaned. "i want the most cock... i want your cock." she moaned, sucking his dick deep into her throat, swallowing thickly around his cock, sucking and slurping as eagerly as she could with the time she was allowed.

she swallowed around his cock and whimpered eagerly as he spoke, sucking harder before trying to talk around his cock. what she said couldn't be understood, but oh what wonderful wicked things her tongue did when wrapped around his cock like that, flicking and stroking as she tried to beg him for his tasty treat. her hands settling on his hips to force herself higher, sliding him even deeper into her throat, the muscles there convulsing around him. swallowing, stroking, teasing his flesh as she started to bob her head, up and down, in and out, face fucking herself on his cock because she was so eager, and so desperate for his seed, for his hot, salty man essence.

When he wasn’t lowering his dick into her hunger mouth, her head was bobbing up and down while sucking on his length. There was no doubt she was milking his cock, trying to the best of her ability to extract his precious seed to satisfy her desperate need. Any seed would do, but his would forever be her favorite, the one that would satiate her need the best. So as his once beloved daughter inhaled his cock, like a crack whore in heat, he just inhaled her aroma, and played with her little smooth pussy.

Finally though he reached that point of no return, the peak where one could just leap off into the oblivion of euphoria. He lifted his hips up, pulling his cock to the point it almost slipped from her lips, knowing she would frantically work to keep it from escaping. Then the rush, the exquisite torrent of pleasure tore through his body, as his swollen balls, rushed to empty, as his cock blasted and pumped his prized man seed into her mouth. Though he knew a good load could get a succubus off, James didn’t stop there, so as she consumed his hot sticky cum, his one hand aggressively rubbed her clit, while his other hand drove a finger up her ass. A howl of pleasure escapes his lips as he performed his first oral feeding.

Eat that fucking dick slime you little fucking cumslut, because that’s what you’re going to be doing for the rest of your life, being your daddy’s little fuck slave.

There was no necessity to command her to drink it or to suck him dry, for her need was clear. This would be repeated many times a day, as she did her best to satiate her craving for cum. From this day forward the little demon slut would keep her lips or another hole wrapped around his length hoping to get just one more drop of his prized seed. For that was the pleasure of owning a succubus, it didn’t matter when or where you were, if there was an opportunity to feed, they would, even if it was in front of their best friends, their families, or just plain strangers, the need and desire would demand that they comply, for it was their very nature.

she whimpered and moaned as she sucked him, eagerly slurping at his dick, straining to get the seed that he promised her. she needed his cum, needed his seed, needed HIM. he tasted so good, smelled so good... she knew in an instant that she was as good as addicted to him. she made loud noises of protest as he pulled away, and sucked hard at his cock, leaning up as much as she could to follow it, her tongue and lips desperately trying to keep him in her mouth, down her throat. she only calmed as he came, sucking down his seed with utter delight, moaning and groaning as her hips surged into his fingers, squealing at the finger in her ass as she shuddered and jerked with her orgasm, his fingers being squeezed by her tight little muscles.

"yes... Daddy yes." she whispered in delight. "yes... your cum slut... please... more." she pleaded desperately. "wanna be your fuck slave... please... oh please more..." she pleaded, her lips and tongue desperately trying to pull his cock deeper, whimpering and shivering. "please Daddy... please more." she whimpered eagerly, her hands massaging his balls, and the entrance of his ass. "please... please..." she whimpered. "i want. i need..." she pleaded. "i'm so hungry... so thirsty... oh please..."

The gushing stream of hot sticky cum, began to fill his daughter’s mouth, he could feel her body as it shook and shivered with the euphoric delight of drinking her owner’s cum. It was clear that her orgasm was directly tied to her feasting on his seed, for her mouth never left his length, and even when it did it only was to gasp out her desire for more, before returning to suck ever precious drop she could. Being a succubus meant many things, but most of all it meant being addicted to cum. The load that spewed from his length felt large and powerful as it blasted out, coating her throat and mouth in his gooey nectar. The truth was it would only get larger, the more she sucked, the more she lavished attention on his length, the more it would be inundated in those special demonic fluids. Like a plant properly watered, his dick and balls would grow and expand so that he was properly equipped to feed his succubus slut and satiate her dark desires and needs . The amount and potency of his cum would increase, for a master's cum was the food of the gods to a succubus.

The rules, the very laws of nature changed when the succubi entered the mortal realm and became a reality. Prior to this a woman was an equal, she had worth, for she could do so many things including please her man. Men were simpler, and when given the opportunity to taste and feel the pleasures of the succubi they did so with glee and relish. This diminished the power women had, for two reasons, one they now had competition, that would do anything and everything to please a man, and if they wished to compete they would need to do the same. Second the men of means had not only wealth and power, but now the male equipment to demand subservience in their females. Quickly the power that had moved to equality, shifted and the laws rewritten to change the very social dynamic by which society lived by. There were outcries and demands but those that had the power, also had their cocks deeply buried in their property and didn’t care.

James groaned in pleasure as his daughter turned demonic slut suctioned the last of his seed out of his length. He smiled leaving his finger buried up her tight quivering ass, his own mouth sucking down her demonic nectar as it oozed from her cunt, for he knew exactly its effects. For not only would he have this willing and eager fuck slut available at his whim, but so too mortal woman would seek his attention from their natural need to compete, and because they new of the augmentation that men such as he went underwent when they owned a succubus. And as much as some would deny it, other knew the true pleasures of the flesh called to them too.

Still James was far from done, and he had more to feed his daughter, even if she wasn’t aware of it yet. For though he’d cum, and cum hard there was more that a man could do to quench the thirst of his demonic property.

Oh you liked that didn’t you slut? Tastes good didn’t it to eat your daddy sticky cum? Oh but you’re thirsty aren’t you, you want more don’t you? Just keep sucking it slut, daddy’s got something more for you.

He put his mouth back to lapping up the last of her sweet demoinic nectar, and doing his own feasting, knowing he wasn’t far off from giving her something special.

i am SO sorry! i wish i had a decent excuse but really it was just my own disorganization an idiocy. >< i accidentally deleted this from my subscribed threads and i just... there's no excuse for it. >< please forgive me? i can't beleive i abandoned you like this. >< i'll give you a super good post to make up for it!))

she sucked, and swallowed, and gulped desperately at his seed as it flooded her mouth, sucking so very desperately. she knew nothing about her special saliva, and knew nothing about the strange rules and laws. she'd never really paid close enough attention, because usually, only the Rich could afford a succubus unless someone was lucky enough to find their own by chance. she only cared about the seed she could sense, churning in her daddy's balls, only cared about the cock buried so deep in her throat that she could feel her esophagus bulging around his length. she only cared that her daddy was still hard, and willing to fuck her, and feed her the life giving nutrients of his seed, and the sexual energy that she desired. she moaned in delight as she swallowed his last bit of seed, and returned to trying to get more from him... she knew there was something else, something more that she needed, but she couldn't figure out what it was. she only knew that she needed it, and that she needed to make her Daddy happy to get it. she was lost to her desires, and to her instincts.

"yes... yes daddy it tastes so good. it tastes so good to eat your cum... i want... more. something more. please Daddy i need something!" she moaned, her voice pleading. she didn't know what she needed, that much was clear, but she also knew that her Daddy did. "please... Daddy." she moaned, arching as his tongue met her cunt again, sucking hard on his length before jerking, shocked as she felt something sliding down her throat, the hot, salty, musky taste of his piss, making her shudder, too shocked for a moment to understand what was really happening. then she was gulping, moaning, eagerly sucking down every drop of piss that he had, whimpering eagerly as her hands clutched his hips like a desperate, starving babe at a teat. she whimpered eagerly as she gulped him down, barley even pausing to breath, and when he finished she released his cock from her sucking maw to gasp for air panting hard, her eyes closed as she savored the strong taste of his piss before she leaned up and slid her tongue along the cleft of his ass again, driving her tongue into his ass.

"thank you daddy. thank you daddy, oh please... oh please more." she moaned, arching and writhing as she drove her tongue in and out of his ass, no longer disturbed by the thought of touching her own father... there. it seamed pointless to worry about it when it tasted, and felt so good. "Daddy... Daddy it all feels so good... so good!" she moaned. now that she wasn't so starved for sex, she was beginning to realize, and recognize the amazing PLEASURE that she was being fed. every lick, every touch, every bit of attention he lavished onto her. there was no questioning it, she felt SO loved, so taken care of and desired... she had never paid any attention to the boys in her class, to the boys in her school, even though for the past few years they had been fighting each other to get her attention. her eyes, even as a child, had only been for her daddy, always and forever her daddy, and so, she submitted to him easily, even eagerly as her instincts drove her to pleasure him. and she did that oh so willingly too. "Daddy. i love you." she moaned happily as she licked and stroked and sucked at his ass, her hands stroking his length as her hips bucked in time to any thing that he did to her.

The little succubus slut didn’t break a stride as he started to piss down her throat. Any slut could be a cum slut, but only a succubus could be a piss slut too. Not only did a succubus get off on it, but it was another part of the life nourishment that she would get from between the legs of her master. The daughter he had known would have probably revolted at the very concept, screamed her displeasure and called law enforcement, but that daughter was gone. Law enforcement wouldn’t even care or listen after she was registered, and now that her true nature was revealing itself, she would neither want to nor could she live without it. Even if some minor residual of her human side would be revolted by what she was, her body couldn’t be denied, or the pleasure she would get from feeding. James doubted from what he’d already observed if much of her human side would remain as her demon side took dominance. He groaned in pleasure as her tongue worked his ass, her demonic instincts growing. Even if she didn’t know, her body did, she would need more, much more. In these early days his cock and balls wouldn’t have grown sufficient to probably nourish her in a few feedings. Like a new born baby, he would have to feed her often, especially as her body transformed. Even though she didn’t know it, her body had been starving, the regular food of mortals a pale, tasteless, and insufficient source of nourishment and energy. Now she was now tasting and feeding on something her new body craved, something that would truly feed her new needs.

Don’t worry slut, Daddy will feed you again.

James tongue continued its own feasting, as he savored the exquisite taste of her young. Demonic pussy was good, young pussy was good, but young demonic pussy was the best. The creature was even now working to get more, her small hand stroking him, as his tongue lavished attention on his cock and ass. Some might call these unions evil or vile, but they just hadn’t experienced one, or were jealous they couldn’t have one.

Oh I know you love your daddy sweetheart, but you’re going to love your master more.

Not only was he going to enjoy every moment of owning her, but he was going to enjoy everything this little demon slut was going to get him. That would all have to wait till she was registered, and properly broken in, till then he would satisfy himself with the pleasures of her body, again and again.

That’s right darling, there’s more in there for you. You want more don’t you? You like the taste of your daddy’s cum, because you’re filthy little demon slut.

he was right, any human mind she had left, had been drowned by instincts, and starvation. there was a chance a touch of her human personality might come back, but it was slim and it would not really affect her desires to do everything and anything her father ordered her to do. she whimpered as her tongue drove into his ass again and again, desperate to keep him hard, so he could fill her belly, her cunt, her ass... anything at all, full with his large loads of hot, hot cum. she mewled as he continued to feast on her delicious pussy, her hips jerking and wriggling beneath him as her tongue worked his ass and his balls and as much of his cock as she could reach, her hands gripping his hips tightly as she moaned and shivered and shuddered, gasped, groaned, moaned... anything so long as he understood how much she loved what he was doing, an wanted him to continue.

"yes, Daddy... your my Master.." she moaned eagerly, loving the thought of being claimed, of being owned. all Succubi desired to be owned, to have a master. the feedings where better, stronger, longer... the longer a master had been in control, the more satisfying the feedings where. "yes... love it... love the taste of your cum Daddy." she moaned, her long tongue stroking his flesh as she shuddered and shivered and whined, gasping and moaning eagerly. "i'm your filthy Demon Slut... your tight little concubine... your whore, sex toy, fuck doll... anything you want! please... please daddy put your cock inside me again... fuck me... fuck me daddy... fuck your princess." she pleaded in-between stroking him all over with her tongue.

Like a baby to its mother’s tit, this newborn succubus was already crying to be fed. James wanted nothing more than to feed his new pet, and to enjoy the pleasures of it flesh. Even now he was thinking less of her as his daughter, and more as an object, a piece of property, a thing for his gratification. He doubted that she cared, as her true needs were manifesting. The thing was already begging to be fed again, her dignity and shame, no match for her new needs. While she begged and pleaded for more cream to fill any of her slutty holes, he continued to play with her ass, enjoying the feel of her young firm flesh beneath his hand. He did nothing to reprimand or stop her from her begging, for he enjoyed it, even if such would have been considered demeaning to any other woman but a succubus. That of course was one of the pleasures of owning a succubus, such things as demeaning, humiliating, or even objectifying, were meaningless. So as she begged and pleaded to be used, he rewarded it as only a succubus could appreciate.

Sure princess, your master will take care of you.

James pulled his cock from her dainty hand were she had been trying to milk it. Though he was disappointed to pull his ass from her tongue as he was enjoying the thorough rim job she had been giving, he was more than willing to feel her tight cunt around his cock again. Pulling her over, he put her onto her back, so he could enjoy her young nubile body beneath him, and watch her face as his slid his dick back into her pussy. His hand guided his member between her legs, and between the petals of her pussy, his body now atop of hers. As he aimed it, and nestled it in her wetness, he looked down at her sexy young body, and knew he was going to be a very happy man. The thought was accompanied by his impaling his daughter turned succubus with his hard cock.

with every minute that passed, she was more and more desperate to be fed, she forgot that he was supposed to be her father, didn't care that this was wrong on so many levels... she simply didn't care. so long as his cock was inside of her, she couldn't care less about what she was, and was not supposed to do. she whined as he pulled away from her, straining to keep her mouth on his flesh, groaning and moaning happily as he promised to take care of her. "yes... daddy, master. thank you, please! oh yes please!" she moaned, flipping easily onto her back at his physical order, arching against him as she rubbed the front of her milky body against him. the pressed her breasts against his chest, wrapping her arms around him tightly as she cried out in delight as she felt the tip of his cock, so close... so very close to the petals of her cunt. she wanted nothing more than to have him take her, rough and hard, to pin her down and take her like they where wild beasts. "please! Master... Daddy, Fuck me... fuck me hard! put the dirty, filthy Cunt in her place." she moaned, spreading her legs, arching her hips, inviting him inside.

she mewled as he pushed into her, arching against him as her fingers tangled in his hair, desperate for something, anything to hold onto as she gasped and shivered and rolled her hips to match his firm thrusts. it didn't matter the speed, or the roughness, it didn't matter how tightly he held her, or how gently he touched her... nothing mattered but the promise of sex, of his cock deep inside of her... owning her, marking her, claiming her in ways no human woman would ever know. with every plunge into one of her holes, the bond intensified until the only thing that would matter to her, was pleasing him. even if it meant sucking him off in the middle of the street, or bending over to let complete strangers violate her sweet, young pussy. he was her master, and as long as he was happy, she was happy.

The young girl moaned and pleaded her body inviting him to take her. The almost excruciating moan of pleasure that escaped her lips as he impaled her with his cock. James grabbed her tits, one in each hand and squeezed hard as he plowed into her. With her pinned beneath him, his hips moved in an ever more rapid and forceful manner driving his turgid length into her oozing wetness. The squishy sounds of their rutting filled the room as he fucked her hard. James eyes staring down intently upon his property, enjoying the sight of her hunger and need as he satisfied his own upon her young nubile body. The look on her face, had nothing of the angelic sweet girl that grew up in his house, he now saw the raw unmitigated lust of a demonic slut desperate for satiation.

Oh, you’re going to be more than a filthy cunt, you’re going be my personal fucktoy, a fucking cum dump and cum rag for my cock. You’re going to drain my balls, anyplace, anytime, and anywhere I want because you’re my personal cum slut.

The vigor and strength of his thrusts only increased, as he fucked her even harder and faster, his balls filling as they slapped her ass. His cock swells and stretches her once virgin hole as he quenched his needs between her legs. The length of his dick, lathered in her demonic cunt cream, as it seemed to pour from her wanton hole.

That’s right I’m your fucking Daddy Master, you little cum slut! You want more don’t you?

Even now James was thinking of all the ways he was going to enjoy his property. Later he sell her out, or even breed her, but right now, all he cared about was the exquisite feeling of pleasure he was getting from spearing her young body with his fleshy throbbing meat pole.

Back
Top Bottom