Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NO LONGER IN USE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: In the Eyes of God. ((Incest! brotherxsister))

Bumping!! Once again, I'm looking for literate males to play with. I know there is a boy out there that can write more than two sentances!!!

RE: In the Eyes of God. ((Incest! brotherxsister))

"Maitre Adrien!" A French servant woman was knocking frantically at the door. "Maitre! Allez en vitesse! Please you must hurry! Le Maitresse' husband returns!"
Adrien had spent the night in the bed of a wealthy merchant's wife while her husband was away in Florence selling his wares. He'd come under the spell of some particularly good wine and submitted to the kind flirtations of the finely-dressed, well-endowed, bespectacled woman.
"No..." The woman moaned in disappointment as Adrien released her legs and removed himself from her snug interior.
Adrien dressed quickly as the woman moaned and pleaded for him to stay. Truth be told, he was glad to have an excuse to leave. After all, he was more desperate to return home. While Adrien had enjoyed indulging the woman, who was like clay in his hands, as well as in his bed, he simply must return home.

Adrien hurried his way through the narrow streets of the city, occasionally crashing into the odd pedestrian as he fled his way to the Piazza di San Marco, where the ducal palace lay, still dormant in the early morning. He rushed his way into the courtyard and up the steps into the palace. Having safely returned, Adrien fixed himself up. His flight from the merchant's wife had left him looking disheveled and unkept, quite unfitting for the son of a duke.
Quietly, Adrien made his way down the hallway to his younger sister's bedchamber. The real reason he had wished to return home was to see his beautiful sister's sleeping face.
Adrien felt his heart flutter as he laid a hand across her cheek and kissed her forehead.
"Buongiorno mia sorella bella. (goodmorning, my beautiful sister)" he said softly.

RE: Play with me? ((MxF smut&plot))

Hey do you know what happened to ours. I want to continue, but if you don't I'd appreciate a message. thanks.

RE: Play with me? ((MxF smut&plot))

Bump! Bump. Ive been getting a few messages like this from a few of my other partners. I think I might reset my bluemoon account. The last time we spoke I was going to get a repost from our last point. I will send you a reply to what I have. I am not a girl to bail and I have a few people thinking I am :( Let me send a message and reset. See if that helps

RE: Want something different, I do. ((MxF smut&plot))

You seem interesting. Furthermore, I have some pregnancy plotlines that are as of this very second going to waste. If you'd like to discuss the possibility of RPing, shoot me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom