Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A Female And K9 Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buqs Bunni

Moon
Looking For Someone Willing To Do A Dog And Female RolePlay ; The other person pefer a male but , females work to would play the role of the owner of the dog or if wanted the dog it's self any breed works and open to suggestions :) Please Be Detailed And Try To Spell Correctly Thanks :)

Buqs Bunni said:
I Am Looking For A Role-Play With A Male Who Will Act As The Owner Of The Dog Or The Dog It's Self Please Be Detailed :)

Post An Example Please :D

My example.

It was sunny day and Jake and his dog, Tido decited to take w alk in the park.It all could be alright if every girl in 15 meters rdioes weren't under the attack of the eyes of the german shepard.The K9 was totally sniffing around and even trying to jump on top of any girl and women that he could see.For his owner, Jake was very hard to control the dog since Tido was kina in a very horny period of his lis life.

"Ughh stop doing that, Tido!" said Jake after he had to clena his own white shirt and black pants from the slaiva coming form his long wet tongie while he was looking to take that sandwich from his pocket. "I'm not going to give it you if you keep behaiving like a horny wolf!' he said and pulled away his collar, but Tido wa smore faster so he runned towards somme women and humped on top of her, licking her face and moving his own body between her legs.Jake had to pull him away from her which was a very hard job to to since the K9 was big with amssive body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom